AYUSH Counselling 2022 The AYUSH Counselling conducts in online mode as per the counseling schedule dates published by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) on January 29 on its official website aaccc.gov.in for candidates to participate in the seat allocation process
AACCC conducts NEET Counseling on behalf of the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India for all India quota seats in government, government-aided medical colleges, deemed universities, central universities, and national institutes.
Latest Updated: Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022
The website for online undergraduate Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homoeopathy courses counseling has been launched by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). NEET 2022 qualified candidates can apply for all India quota (AIQ) admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) courses at accc.gov.in for the session 2022-23.
|Particulars||AYUSH Counselling 2022 Details|
|AYUSH Acronym||Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy|
|AYUSH UG courses||BAMS,BHMS, BNYS, BUMS & BSMS|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam Based|
|Total AYUSH seats||52,720|
|Total AYUSH colleges||914 BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BNYS colleges|
|Counseling authority||AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|AYUSH NEET Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as a core subject in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.|
TIME SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE AACCC-UG COUNSELING (ALLOTMENT PROCESS OF AIQ UG SEATS-) FOR THE A.Y. 2022-2023
Registration & Payment
Processing of Seat Allotment
Publication of Result
Reporting at allotted Institute
|10th November, 2022 to 14th
November, 2022 till 03:00
PM as per Server Time.
* Payment facility will be
available till 06:00 PM of
14th November, 2022 as per
|11th November, 2022 to 14th
November, 2022 till 11:55 PM
as per Server Time.
Choice Locking from 3:00 PM
to 11:55 PM on 14th November
2022 as per Server Time
November to 16th
2022 to 24th
|1st December, 2022 to 5th
December, 2022 till 03:00
PM as per Server Time.
* Payment facility will be
available till 06:00 PM of 5th
December, 2022 as per
|2nd December, 2022 to 5th
December, 2022 till 11:55 PM
as per Server Time.
Choice Locking from 3:00 PM
to 11:55 PM on 5th December,
2022, as per Server Time
2022 to 7th
2022 to 17th December,
MOP UP/3rd ROUND
|23rd December, 2022 to 27th
December, 2022 till 03:00
PM as per Server Time.
* Payment facility will be available till 06:00 PM of 27th December, 2022 as per
|24th December, 2022 to 27th
December, 2022 till 11:55 PM as per Server Time. Choice Locking from 3:00 PM
to 11:55 PM on 27th December,
2022 as per Server Time
2022 to 6th January 2023
STRAY VACANCY ROUND
Publication of Vacant seats
Choice Filling/Locking (Submission of willingness on the AACCC website)
Processing of Seat Allotment
Publication of Result
Reporting at allotted Institute
|After 03:00 PM of 10th
January to 15th
Choice Locking from 3:00 PM
to 11:55 PM on 15th January,
2023 as per Server Time
to 17th January,
- List of eligible candidates will be forwarded to Deemed Universities on 18th January, 2023 for conduction of Stray Vacancy Round.
- Conduction of Stray Vacancy Round by the Deemed Universities from 18th January, 2023 to 28th January, 2023.
- Last date of admission in ASU&H-UG courses for the A.Y 2022-23 will be notified by NCISM/NCH.
- Kindly visit the website of AACCC, M/o Ayush (www.aaccc.gov.in) for any updates regarding the counseling Scheme & FAQs, schedule and notices uploading from time to time.
Register for FREE Counselling
Expertise AYUSH Counselling
Know correct procedures of AYUSH Counselling with our experts to get admission in government & reputed private colleges.
Candidates are assigned seats depending on the results of the National Testing Agency’s (NTA) NEET UG, 2022 examination.
Types of Ayush Counseling
There are two types of counseling authorities for AYUSH courses. Admission is done by counseling in the AACCC’s All India quota (15%) and the Admission state’s quota of 85%. Before that, admission was offered via state counseling
AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee ) for 15% All India Quota
The Centralized Counseling Committee is formed by the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) of the Government of India for admission to UG and PG programmes. In this case, the entire admissions procedure is completed online, from vehicle registration through seat allocation.
Students from all states in India who have qualified for NEET 2022 are eligible for admission, regardless of state. AACCC grants admission to these AYUSH Institutions for BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS programmes. Government, government-aided, central university/national institutions, private, and deemed universities are all types of institutions in this context.
State Counseling Authority ( State DME )
The Concerned State forms a Counseling Committee for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, and BUMS in AYUSH Institutions in their respective states, which allocates 85 % of government seats and private medical college seats. The admission process is based on the NEET score in the seats.
Candidates can enroll in government and private AYUSH colleges in their respective states if they are residents of that state. However, some jurisdictions, known as the Open States, allow individuals from neighboring states to apply for admission to private AYUSH universities. Admission is also based on low grades in some cases.
In this essay, I will discuss the AACCC (AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee) 15 % All India Quota counseling process, seat matrix, tuition costs, and cutoff, but you can acquire admission to the remaining 85 % of seats through state quota neet counseling. If you wish to get counseling, you must first register and then seek counseling in your state.
Aspirants for NEET-UG 2022/AIAPGET-2022 are hereby advised that AACCC, M/o Ayush offers counseling as follows:
AYUSH Counseling State Wise 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022
- Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling 2022
- Rajasthan Ayush Counselling 2022
- Bihar Ayush Counselling 2022
- Maharashtra Ayush Counseling 2022
- Kerala Ayush Counselling 2022
- Meghalaya Ayush Counseling 2022
- Goa AYUSH Counselling 2022
- Mizoram Ayush NEET Counseling 2022
- Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling 2022
- Assam Ayush Counselling 2022
- Manipur Ayush Counseling 2022
- Ayush Arunachal Pradesh Counselling 2022
- Haryana Ayush Counselling 2022
- Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling 2022
- Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022
- Karnataka Ayush Counselling 2022
- Jammu and Kashmir Ayush Counselling 2022
- Gujarat Ayush Counselling 2022
- Tamil Nadu Ayush Counselling 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022
- Jharkhand Ayush Counselling 2022
- Sikkim Ayush Counselling 2022
- Odisha Ayush Counselling 2022
- Punjab Ayush Counselling 2022
- Andaman and Nicobar Ayush Counselling 2022
- Telangana Ayush Counselling 2022
- West Bengal Ayush Counselling 2022
- Tripura Ayush Counselling 2022
- Nagaland Ayush Counselling 2022
- Chandigarh Ayush Counselling 2022
- Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling 2022
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Ayush Counselling 2022
- Delhi Ayush Counselling 2022
- Puducherry Ayush Counselling 2022
• All States/Union Territories have a 15% All India Quota for UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats in government/government-aided institutes.
• Under National/ Central Institutes, 100% of UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats are available.
• Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, offers 100 % UG (BAMS) seats.
• AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, has 50 % BUMS seats.
• NEIA&H, Shilong, Meghalaya, has 50 % BAMS and BHMS seats.
• All Deemed Universities have 100% UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats.
• ASU & H Institutes under Delhi University offer 100 % UG seats (15 % All India Quota + 85 % Delhi Quota) as per the university’s qualifying requirements.
• ITRA, Jamnagar, Gujarat, has 100 % BAMS seats (except designated seats)
• NIA, Jaipur, Rajasthan, has 100 % BAMS seats (except designated seats)
• NIH, Kolkata, West Bengal, has 100% BHMS seats (except designatedseats)
• Seats in PG programmes at Govt./Govt. aided ASU & H institutes of all States/Union Territories have a 15% All India Quota.
• 100% PG Seats (All India Quota + Institutional Quota) at Banaras Hindu University, subject to the university’s eligibility requirements.
• National Institutes of Health (NIH) slots are all taken (as per eligibility condition provided by the respective Institutes).
• All Deemed Universities have 100% PG seats.
• ASU & H Institutes offer 100 % PG seats (50 percent AIQ + 50 DUQ) to Delhi University students who meet the university’s qualifying requirements.
Furthermore, the responsibility of the AACCC, M/o Ayush is limited to allotting seats to participating candidates based on their merit and preference, which begins only after the National Testing Agency provides the list/data/information of qualified candidates.
15% All India Quota/Central Universities/National Institutes
• Candidates who passed the NEET-UG 2022 Exam are eligible. (With the exception of the Union Territory of J&K)
• The AACCC, M/o Ayush will conduct four rounds of counseling for admission in 15% All India Quota seats through online mode: Round 1, Round 2, Mop-Up Round, and Stray Vacancy Round.
• The Stray Vacancy Round will be conducted for admission in vacant seats (non-reporting/non-joining) after the 3rd /Mop-Up Round.
100% Deemed University
• Candidates who have passed the NEET-UG 2022 exam, including those from the Union Territory of J&K, are eligible.
• The AACCC will conduct three of the four rounds, namely Round 1, Round 2, and Round 3/Mop-Up Round, online.
• The various Deemed Universities will conduct the stray vacancy round, for which the AACCC will transmit the list of registered eligible Candidates to the respective Deemed Universities.
• All UG seats at Deemed Universities are unreserved, meaning that the Central Government’s reservation policy does not apply.
AYUSH Counselling 2022 Eligibility Condition
- Nationals of India, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), OCIs, PIOs, and Foreign Nationals
- On or before December 31, 2022, the candidates must have reached the age of 17. Candidates who turn 17 on or after January 1, 2022 will be ineligible for admission; i.e., the candidate must have been born on or before December 31, 2004.
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as key subjects in both Classes 11 and 12 with minimum aggregate qualifying marks only for PCB subjects UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%.
AYUSH Counselling 2022 Reservation Policy
The Central Government’s reservation policy applies to 15 % of AIQ seats at Govt./Govt Aided ASU & H Colleges/Central Universities/National Institutes as follows:
|O.B.C||27% (Non-Creamy Layer) as per central list|
|EWS||10% as per Central Govt. norms|
|PwD||5% Horizontal Reservation|
• According to the requirements of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016, the percentage of seats reserved for PWDs has been increased from 3% to 5% in AIQ and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities.
• Candidates who wish to be considered for the 5% PwD reservation in UG seats at Govt./Govt. Aided/Central/National ASU & H institutions must obtain a Disability certificate from one of the designated disability centres listed in ANNEXURE- II, as per the 21 Benchmark Disabilities established under the RPWD Act 2016. Any other hospital’s or board’s certificate will not be accepted.
• In addition, Annexure-I has the ‘Certificate of Disability’ format.
• If a candidate fails to present a Caste and PwD/EWS certificate in the appropriate format, if applicable, at the designated ASU & H College, applicants would be denied admission and, if otherwise eligible, their category will be changed in the next round. Furthermore, candidates are advised to study the NEET-UG, 2022 Brochure attentively for information on Caste, EWS, and PwD Reservations/Certificate.
Seats that remain vacant due to non-joining/non-reporting/vacating during the 2nd Round will be converted during the 3rd/Mop-up round of counseling according to the following algorithm, but only if the reserved seat is not chosen by any candidate/non-availability of candidate in that category.
|Category Conversion||Converted to|
|Jain Minority/ Linguistic Minority/ Muslim Minority||UR|
AACCC Ayush Counseling Process
• To participate in the AACCC-UG counseling, NEET (UG) qualifying candidates must register on the AACCC website (www.aaccc.gov.in).
• Candidates are recommended to register on the AACCC site for Counseling using the same e-mail address and mobile number used for NEET-UG, 2022 registration.
• AACCC, Ministry of Ayush shall send all information/communications to the registered E-mail address or registered Mobile Number only.
• The AACCC, Ministry of Ayush, will not accept any requests for changes to registered cellphone numbers or email addresses.
• To avoid technical difficulties, candidates are suggested to use a laptop or computer with an uninterrupted internet connection during the registration and choice-filling process.
- Step 1: Register for AACCC-UG Counseling.
- Step 2: Payment- Counseling Fee Payment (Non-Refundable Registration Fee + Security Deposit Money)
|Type of Fee||Type of Institute||Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|Registration fee (non-refundable)||Government/Government aided (Central)||Gen/OBC||1,000|
|Private Colleges/Deemed Universities||All categories||5,000|
|Security money (refundable)||Government/Government aided(Central)||10,000|
|Private Colleges/Deemed Universities||50,000|
- Step 3: Filling and locking choices- Candidates must fill out a Preference Form after completing the application form and contributing the security money. They will be required to specify the course-college alternatives for which they wish to apply. There is no limit to the amount of options a candidate may select on the preference form. The selections you submit and save will be locked automatically on the last date of choice locking, as determined by server time.
- Step 4: Seat Allotment- Publication of the Seat Allocation List (Result Publication)
- Step 5: Reporting- Physically reporting to the college of your choice.
- a) Candidates who have qualified for NEET (UG)-2022 but have not yet registered for Round 1.
- b) A candidate who applied for Round 1 but did not receive a seat.
- c) Candidates who choose a free exit option in the first round.
- d) Candidates who took the given seat in the first round and expressed interest in being upgraded in the second round.
- a) Candidates who have qualified for NEET (UG)-2022 but have not yet registered for Round 1 or Round 2.
- b) Those who enrolled but were not assigned a place in Rounds 1 and 2 of the competition.
- b) The candidate registered in Round 1-Round 2 and took use of the Free Exit choice.
- d) Candidates who took the allotted seat in the 2nd Round and expressed interest in being upgraded in the 3rd Round.
- e) Candidates who leave/resign their allotted seat in the 2nd Round, forfeiting their Security money, 3 days prior to the start of the 3rd Round, may re-register with full payment of fees.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR AIQG/AIQGA/CU/NI
The AACCC, M/o Ayush will conduct the Stray Vacancy Round for admission in vacant seats (not joined/non-reporting) following the 3rd/Mop-up Round of AACCC-UG Counseling of Govt./Govt. Aided colleges/CU/NI through an online approach.
Eligibility and the Application Process
- a) The Stray Vacancy Round is open to all registered candidates who were not offered a seat in any of the previous rounds.
- b) In the Final Stray Vacancy Round, there will be no new registrations.
- c) In the Final Stray Vacancy Round, there will be no choice.
- d) The 3rd/Mop-Up Round choices will be considered for allotment in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- e) The software will assign seats based on the choices made during the 3rd/Mop-up Round.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND FOR DEEMED UNIVERSITY
The Stray Vacancy Round will be handled by the relevant Deemed University for Deemed Universities.
In the Stray Vacancies Round, AACCC will provide a list of eligible registered candidates to Deemed Universities, which will be exhausted precisely in order of merit.
AYUSH Counselling 2022 Security Fee
Security Money will be forfeited in the following circumstances:
a) If a candidate has left/resigned from the institute/course to which they were assigned during the second round.
b) If an applicant is offered a seat in the 3rd Round/Mop-up Round/Final Stray Vacancy Round but does not enrol in the school.
c) If a candidate does not join in the 2nd and 3rd/ Mop-up rounds from Round-1 and Round-2 admitted seats, the candidate will be placed in an upgraded seat in the 2nd and 3rd/ Mop-up round.
d) If the candidate provides false information during registration, a seat may be assigned and later cancelled by the Admission Authorities at the time of reporting.
AYUSH Counselling 2022 Documents
- i. NTA issues NEET Exam Admit Cards.
- ii. NTA issues the NEET result/rank letter.
- iii. Certificate of Birth Date (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- iv. Class 10 Certificate
- iv. Class 10+2 Certificate & Marksheet
- vi. Eight passport-size photographs, identical to those attached to the application form.
- vii. Provisional Allotment Letter obtained through the AACCC portal.
- viii. Identification proof (Aadhar/PAN/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- ix. Medical Fitness Certificate in the required format as attached in Annexure-VI, provided by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- x. Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- xi. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
xii. In order to be admitted to the BSMS programme, a certificate of 10th grade with Tamil as one of the topics is required, or the candidate must study Tamil as a subject during the first professional course.
xiii. In order to be admitted to the BUMS course, a candidate must have a certificate of 10th standard with Urdu, Arabic, or Persian as one of the subjects, or pass the Urdu 10th standard test in the entrance examination conducted by the University, Board, or registered Society or Association authorised by the Government to conduct such examination.
AACCC Courses Duration & Internship
|1||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|2||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|3||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|4||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery||4 yrs||1 yr|
|5||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery||4 yrs||1 yr|
State Quota (85%) Ayush Counseling
The AACCC, Ministry of Ayush, will apply the rundown on the 15% AIQ seats, while the state- wise University will apply the rundown on the 85 % state quota seats, for which the AACCC will not be held liable if any discrepancy emerges.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair is Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Andhra Pradesh: Dr NTR University of Health Science, Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Arunachal Pradesh: In Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh’s Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME) is the NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Assam: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Bihar: Bihar NEET Counseling Authority is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Chandigarh: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Chhattisgarh: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur, Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Dadra & Nagar Haveli: Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Goa: Ayush Counselling Conducted Authority is the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
Gujarat: Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) is in Gujarat NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Haryana: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Himachal Pradesh: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, is the NEET Counseling Authority in HP.
Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Conducting Authority, Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)
Jharkhand : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the Jharkhand NEET Counseling Conducting Authority.
Karnataka: Karnataka NEET Counselling Conducting Authority, Karnataka Education Authority (KEA).
Kerala: In Kerala, Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) is the Kerala NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Lakshadweep: AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee, Lakshadweep NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education is the MP NEET Counselling Authority
Maharashtra: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is the Maharashtra NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Manipur: Manipur NEET Counselling Authority is the Directorate of Health Services, Manipur Government.
Meghalaya: North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Mizoram: Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Mizoram conducts Mizoram NEET Counselling.
Nagaland: Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority, Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland.
Odisha: Directorate of AYUSH, Odisha NEET Counseling Authority
Puducherry: In Puducherry, The Centralised Admission Committee of the Government of Puducherry is in Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Punjab: Punjab Ayush Counselling will be held at Guru Ravidas Ayurved University.
Rajasthan: Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan, Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Sikkim: Government of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department is the Sikkim NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Tamil Nadu: Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Telangana: The Telangana State Ayush Counselling event held at the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
Tripura: The Tripura NEET Counselling Conducting Authority is the Directorate of Medical Education, Health, and Family Welfare of the Tripura government.
Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority is the HNB’s Uttarakhand Medical Education University
Uttar Pradesh: The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh, shall be in charge of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling.
West Bengal: Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority
Delhi: The Delhi NEET Counselling Authority is the Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, GGSIPU.
For Delhi Quota admission in ASU&H courses, the Delhi University has established eligibility criteria. In this case, the AACCC, M/o Ayush, has no role to play. Before applying for the seats, candidates should check the qualifying conditions on the DU website.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING ASU&H UG INSTITUTES
|Sr. No||Government Institutes||State|
|1.||Dr. NR Sastry Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|2.||Government Ayurved College, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam||Assam|
|3.||Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Patna, Bihar||Bihar|
|4.||Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumar Ayurved College and Hospital, Begusarai, Bihar||Bihar|
|5.||Government Ayurveda college and Hospital, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh|
|6.||Shri Narayan Prasad Awasthy Govt. Ayurved College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Chhattisgarh|
|7.||Ayurveda and Unani Tibbia College-Ayurveda, Karol Bagh, Delhi||Delhi|
|8.||Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan, Najafgarh, New Delhi||Delhi|
|9.||Government Akhandananda Ayurveda Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|10.||Govt. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Govt. Ayurveda College, Vadodara, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|11.||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Junagarh, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|12.||Govt. Seth JP Ayurveda Medical College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|13.||State Model Institute of Ayurved Sciences Kolavada, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.||Gujarat|
|14.||Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Kurukshetra, Haryana||Haryana|
|15.||Shri Maru Singh Memorial Institute of Ayurved, Sonipat, Haryana.||Haryana|
|16.||Rajiv Gandhi Government Postgraduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Himachal Pradesh||Himachal|
|17.||Government Ayurved Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|18.||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Mysore, Karantaka||Karnataka|
|19.||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College and Teaching Hospital, Shimoga, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|20.||Taranath Govt. Ayurved College, Bellary, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|21.||Govt Ayurveda College, Kannur, Kerala||Kerala|
|22.||Govt. Ayurveda College, Ernakulam, Kerala||Kerala|
|23.||Govt. Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala||Kerala|
|24.||Government Ayurved College, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|25.||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|26.||Government Ayurved College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|27.||Government Dhanwantri Ayurveda College, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|28.||Govt. Astanga Ayurvda Mahavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|29.||Pt. Khushilal Sharma, Government Ayurved College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|30.||Pt. Shivnath Shastri Govt. Auto. Ayurved College and Hospital, Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|31.||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Jalgaon, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|32.||Government Ayurveda College, Nanded, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|33.||Government Ayurveda Medical College, Osmanabad, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|34.||Govt. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|35.||RA Podar Ayurved Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|36.||Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri, Odisha||Odisha|
|37.||Government Ayurved College, Bolangir, Odisha||Odisha|
|38.||KATS Ayurved Medical College, Ganjam, Odisha||Odisha|
|39.||Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chalakara, New MAHE, UT of Puducherry||Puducherry|
|40.||Government Ayurved Medical College, Patiala, Punjab||Punjab|
|41.||MMM Govt. Ay. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|42.||University College of Ayurved, DR S R Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|43.||Government Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|44.||Anantha Laxmi Govt. Ayurved College, Warangal, Telangana||Telangana|
|45.||Dr. B R K R Government Ayurveda College, Hyderabad, Telangana||Telangana|
|46.||Bundelkhand Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|47.||Government Ayurved College and Hospital, Banda, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|48.||Govt. Ayurveda Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|49.||Govt. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|50.||Lalit Hari State P.G. Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|51.||S.R.M. Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|52.||Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital , Handia Prayagraj, UP||Uttar Pradesh|
|53.||Swami Kalyandev Government Ayurved College, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|54.||Faculty of Ayurveda, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand|
|55.||Govt. Gurukul Ayurved Medical College, Haridwar, Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand|
|56.||Rishikul Govt. PG Ayurvedic College, Haridwar, Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand|
|57.||J B Roy State Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|Government Aided Institutes|
|58.||Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Hospital, Old Hubli, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|59.||Vaidyaratnam Ayurved College, Thrissur, Kerala||Kerala|
|60.||Vaidyaratnam P.S. Varier Ayurveda College, Kottakal, Kerala||Kerala|
|61.||Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|62.||Ayurved Seva Sangh Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nashik, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|63.||Ayurvidya Prasarak Mandals Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|64.||DMM, Dayabhai Maoji Majithiya Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|65.||Karamvir Vyankatrao Tanaji Randhir Ayurved College, Boradi, Dist Dhule, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|66.||Radhakisan Toshniwal Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Akola, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|67.||RJVS Bhaisaheb Sawant Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Sawantwadi, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|68.||Seth Chandanmal Mutha Aryangla Vaidyak Mahavidyalaya, Satara, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|69.||Seth Govindji Raoji Ayurved Mahavidylaya, Solapur, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|70.||Shri Gangadhar Shastri Gune Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|71.||Shri Gurudeo Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|72.||Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|73.||Vasant Dada Patil Ayurved Medical College, Sangli, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|74.||Vidarbha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Amravat, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|75.||Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|76.||Smt. K G Mittal Punarvasu Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|77.||KLE University Shri.BM Kankanawadi Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Post Graduate Studies and Research Centre, Belagavi, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|78.||Yenepoya Ayurveda Medical College, Mangaluru, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|79.||Amrita School of Ayurveda, P.O Clappana, Taluk, Karunagappally, Distt. Kollam, Kerala||Kerala|
|80.||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University i.e. B.V.D.U., College of Ayurved, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|81.||Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved and Research Centre, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|82.||Padamshri Dr. DY Patil College of Ayurved and Research Institute, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|83.||Mahatma Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital and Research Centre, Wardha, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|84.||Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurved College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|Central Universities/National Institutes|
|85.||Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|86.||National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|87.||North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy-Ayurveda Shilong||Maghalaya|
|88.||Faculty of Ayurvda, Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|89.||Dr.Allu Ramaligaiah Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College , Godavari, Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|90.||Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|91.||Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Kadappa, Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|92.||Assam Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Nagon, Assam||Assam|
|93.||Dr. JK Saikia Homoeopathic Medical College, Jorhat, Assam||Assam|
|94.||Swahid Jadav Nath Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati, Assam||Assam|
|95.||R.B.T.S. Govt. Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Muzaffarpur, Bihar||Bihar|
|96.||Dr. B.R Sur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Motibagh, New Delhi||Delhi|
|97.||Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, New Delhi||Delhi|
|98.||Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Patan, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|99.||State Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Godda, Jharkhand||Jharkhand|
|100.||Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|101.||Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala||Kerala|
|102.||Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala||Kerala|
|103.||Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|104.||Biju Pattanaik Homeopathic Medical College, Ganjam, Odisha||Odisha|
|105.||Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Puri, Odisha||Odisha|
|106.||Odisha Medical College of Homoeopathy and Research, Sambalpur, Odisha||Odisha|
|107.||Utkal Mani Homoeopathic Medical College and Hosptial, Rourkela, Odisha||Odisha|
|108.||Govt Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Madurai, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|109.||JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, Telangana||Telangana|
|110.||Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kasimpur Road, Chherat, Aligarh-202122.||Uttar Pradesh|
|111.||National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|112.||Pandit Jawharlal Nehru State Homoeopathic Medical College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|113.||State Dr. Brij Kishore Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|114.||State Ghazipur Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|115.||State Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Barhalganj, Gorakhpur-273402.||Uttar Pradesh|
|116.||State K.G.K Government Medical College, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|117.||State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|118.||State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|119.||D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|120.||Midnapore Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Midnapore, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|121.||Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Howrah, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|122.||The Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|Government Aided Instituites|
|123.||Gujarat Homeopathic Medical College, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|124.||Anand Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Institute, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|125.||Dr. V.H. Dave Homoeopathic Medical College, Gujarat||Gujarat|
|126.||Dr. Padiar Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Ernakulam, Kerala||Kerala|
|127.||Shree Vidyadhiraja Homoeopathic Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala||Kerala|
|128.||Athurasramam N.S.S. Homoeopathic Medical College, Kerala||Kerala|
|Central Universities/National Institutes|
|129.||North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy Shillong, Meghalaya||Meghalaya|
|130.||National Institute of Homoeopathy, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal||West Bengal|
|131.||KLE Universitys Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Belagavi, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|132.||Yenopoya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Dikshin Kannada, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|133.||RV Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Udaipur, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|134.||Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|135.||Dr. DY Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Pune, Mahrashtra||Maharashtra|
|136.||Vinayaka Missions Homoeopathic Medical College, Salem, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|137.||Govt. Tibbia College, Patna, Bihar||Bihar|
|138.||Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College-Unani, Karol Bagh, New Delhi||Delhi|
|139.||Govt. Unani Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka||Karnataka|
|140.||Hakim Syed Ziaul Hassan Govt. Unani Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|141.||University College of Unani, Tonk, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|142.||Govt. Unani Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|143.||Government Nizamia Tibbia College, Hyderabad, Telangana||Telangana|
|144.||State Unani Medical College and Hakim Ahmed Husain Republic Day Memorial Hospital, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|145.||State Takmil-ut-Tib College and Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Govt. Aided Institutes|
|146.||Dr Abdul Haq Unani Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|147.||Anjuman-I-Islams Dr. Ishaq Jam Khanawala Tibbia Unani Medical College and Haji Abdul Razak Kalsekar Tibbia Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|148.||Mohammadia Tibbia College & Assayer Hospital, Naisk, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|149.||Zuleikhabai Valy Md. Unani Medical College and Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra||Maharashtra|
|Central Universities/National Institutes|
|150.||Aligarh Muslim University, UP||Uttar Pradesh|
|151.||Faculty of Medicine-Unani Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard University||Delhi|
|152.||Govt. Siddha Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|153.||Govt. Siddha Medical College, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
AYUSH Counselling 2022 Disability Criteria
According to the CCIM/CCH/NCISM/NCH Gazette Notifications, participants is Eligible/Not Eligible for admission to Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homoeopathy UG programmes if they’re otherwise medically stable.
Mentioning the part of EWS people while filling their Disability certificate:-
|S.No.||Disability Type||Type of Disability||Specified Disability|
|1.||Physical Disability||A. Locomotor Disability||a. Leprosy cured person b. Cerebral Palsy, c. Dwarfism d. Muscular Dystrophy e. Acid attackVictims f. Others such as Amputation, Poliomyelitis.|
|B. Visual Impairment||a. Blindness b. Low Vision|
|C. Hearing Impairment||a. Deaf b. Hard of hearing|
|D. Speech & Language Disability||a. Organic/Neurological causes|
|2.||Intellectual Disability||a. Specific Learning Disabilities (Perceptual disabilities, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia & Developmental Aphasia b. Autism Spectrum Disorders|
|3.||Mental Behaviour||a. Mental illness|
|4.||Disability caused due to||a.Chronic Neurological Conditions||i. Multiple Sclerosis ii. Parkinsonism|
|b.Blood Disorders||i. Haemophilia ii. Thalassemia iii. Sickle Cell Disease|
List Of Centres For Disability Certificate
|S.No.||Disability Certificate Issuing Centres||City/State||Disability Certificate can be issued based on the Specialties disabilities categories listed on the certificate|
|1.||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029||DELHI/NEW DELHI||All Disablities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except auditory disabilities (ENT) and Intellectual Disabilities & Behavioral disabilities.|
|2.||All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (for Locomotor Disability only), Hazi Ali, Mumbai-100034.||MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA||For Locomotor Disability only|
|3.||Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata – 700020||KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL||All Disabilities|
|4.||Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai-60003||CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU||All Disabilities|
|5.||Grant Government Medical College, J.J. Hospital Compound, Mumbai, Maharashtra||MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA||MI Disabilities|
|6.||Goa Medical College, NH 17, Bambolim, Tiswadi, Goa-403202||GOA||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except Speech Disability.|
|7.||Government Medical College, Medical PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala State, India PIN-695011||THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate. Ophthalmology Tests to be conducted at Regional Institute of Ophtalmology, Thiruvananthapuram under GMC Thiruvananthapuram|
|8.||SMS Medical College, JawaharLal Nehru Marg, Gangawal Park, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004||JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except: Neurology- Genetic Testing ENT- Speech & Language Disability Testing Orthopaedics/ PMR- Gonitometer Adult. Plumb Line, Hand Dynamometer, Laser|
|9.||Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh||CHANDIGARH||All Disabilities|
|10.||Govt. Medical College, Agartala, State Disability Board, Agartala, Tripura||AGARTALA, TRIPURA||Information Still Awaited|
|11.||Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh||VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except Intellectual Disability.|
|12.||Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities, Bandra, Mumbai (For Hearing Disabilities only)||MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA||For Hearing Disabilities only|
|13.||AIIMS, Nagpur||NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA||All Disabilities|
|14.||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences & RML Hospital, New Delhi. (ABVIMS & RMLH)||New Delhi||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except ENT|
|15.||Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals (LHMC)||New Delhi||All Disabilities as mentioned in Disability Certificate except Intellectual Disability|
The Financial Custodian is the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi, an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Ayush. They shall collect non-refundable Registration Fees and refundable security amount from applicants on behalf of AACCC and repay the security amount to the candidates on AACCC’s advice.
The candidate does not need to contact the Financial Custodian to request a refund of the security deposit. As soon as the counseling is concluded, the AACCC will provide a list of candidates who are qualified for a security deposit refund on its website (www.aaccc.gov.in) (Once all rounds of counseling are completed).
The return of the security amount will be completed by the Financial Custodian within 20 working days of the eligible list being published on the AACCC website.
AACCC will disclose the refund details, including the payback date and transaction, on its website whenever the Financial Custodian completes the refund (www.aaccc.gov.in). The refund will be credited to the candidate’s account between 02 and 15 days from the date of refund, depending on the level of digitalization of the candidate’s bank.
The candidate can contact the Financial Custodian via registered mail ([email protected]).
a) Payment/refund inquiries sent directly to AACCC will not be answered.
b) The financial custodian will only respond to payment and refund-related inquiries via [email protected]
b) For questions other than financial ones, candidates may contact AACCC through email at [email protected]
AYUSH Counselling 2022 FAQ’s
The online allotment process will begin in accordance with the AACCC-UG Counseling Schedule for the Academic Year 2021-22. Kindly refer to the Schedule, which is published on the website www.aaccc.gov.in.
No documentation are necessary because it is an online allocation (Counseling) process. However, you must enter the same information that you provided when you registered for the NEET (UG), 2021 examination and upload a copy of your cancelled cheque/bank passbook/bank e-statement (having account details).
The certificate should be issued by the relevant authorities in the prescribed format. If an applicant fails to present their Caste and PwD/EWS certificate in the specified format, if applicable, at the designated ASU & H College, they would be denied admission and their category will be altered in the next round, if otherwise eligible. Candidates are also recommended to carefully study the NEET-UG, 2021 Info Brief, which is available at the following link: https://neet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/File/ViewFile?FileId=83&LangId=P
Yes, all participating colleges/institutions have been advised to keep original certificates of admitted students and release them only if the seat is upgraded or the candidate resigns/cancels.
If I receive an upgraded seat but remain in the same institution due to a change in category, do I have to reapply for the upgraded/allotted seat?
Yes, you must obtain an online created relieving letter from the institute for the earlier assigned seat via the AACCC site, and then obtain an online generated Provisional Admission Letter for the upgraded category seat; otherwise, your earlier seat would be revoked.
a) The security deposit will be refunded after 20 working days from the date the AACCC publishes the refund list on its website (www.aaccc.gov.in)
b) The security amount will be refunded to the candidate’s bank account, which was supplied at the time of online registration on the AACCC portal, www.aaccc.gov.in.
c) Candidates should keep their bank accounts open until the refund process is completed.
After 15 days have passed since the Registration Window closed, the candidate can contact the Financial Custodian. Within 30 days of receiving a request from the candidate, the Financial Custodian will refund any excess payment