MD in Naturopathy is a three-year postgraduate diagnostic and non-clinical program. This program provides a comprehensive understanding of diseases and conditions, as well as organic treatments to treat them.
The three-year course is available after having completed the undergraduate Yoga And Naturopathy course (BNYS) or an equivalent MBBS. The Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, governs the course, as well as the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine regulates the curriculum and regulatory requirements.
Why Choose MD in Naturopathy?
- MD in Naturopathy underscores the teaching of man-making and introduces a new aspect of earning in a non-competitive but active support testing environment. This type of training enables the researcher to disclose scientific publications and designate student exchanges with foreign universities.
- Since ancient times, naturopathic and yogic sciences have been practiced in India. They are well-known for their comprehensive approach. They offer a complete healing process for the body.
- The government has taken several initiatives in recent decades to expand the research of this field of study, and as an outcome, numerous institutions of higher learning have implemented this course into their educational institutions.
- MD in Naturopathy is one of the most effect on overall in terms of employment and higher education options obtainable to graduates. Participants were able to find a pertinent job within their field or a suitable course for potential educational activity based on their goals. Graduates from MD in Naturopathy have numerous options for employment or furthering their education.
MD in Naturopathy Course Highlights
|Name of Course||MD in Naturopathy|
|Abbreviation||MD in Naturopathy|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Yoga and Naturopathy field (BNYS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to the course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy, Yoga Aerobic Instructor, Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor, Clinical Psychologist. Yoga Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Yoga Teacher. Therapists and Naturopaths|
MD in Naturopathy Syllabus
|Paper Code||Subjects of Study|
|1||Applied Basic Medical Sciences and Concepts of Health & Diseases in yoga|
|2||Diagnosis Using Conventional Medicine & Indicators of Disease Process in yoga and the therapeutic yoga in the management of disorders|
|3||Diagnosis Using Conventional Medicine& Indicators of Disease Process in yoga and the therapeutic yoga in the management of disorders|
|4||Research methodology and recent advances in yoga|
|5||Diagnosis using conventional medicine & indicators of the disease process in Naturopathy and therapeutic management of disorders through naturopathy|
|6||Research methodology and Recent advances in naturopathy Final dissertation and presentation with viva voce|
MD in Naturopathy Courses Entrance Exams
|MD in Naturopathy||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD in Naturopathy Fees Range
|MD in Naturopathy||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
MD in Naturopathy Salary Range
|MD in Naturopathy||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
MD in Naturopathy Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BNYS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an Equivalent Yoga and Naturopathy Graduate degree (BSMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to course|
How To Get Admission in MD in Naturopathy?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Yoga and Naturopathy colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the PG yoga and Naturopathy fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
I want a call from this College
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope In MD in Naturopathy
- Given the high demand for Yoga And Naturopathy experts, the extent is extremely broad, both in India and abroad. Naturopathy has a large following in India because many people do not want to take allopathic medications for their ailments.
- Employment opportunities seem to be abundant since this course is not widely pursued, and thus the competitive landscape in this field is not yet submerged. Students who successfully complete this course can work in a variety of fields such as naturopathy practice, nutrition, dietetics, neurophysiology, acupuncture, and homeopathy, to name a few.
- Both the public and private sectors provide employment opportunities. Several companies that practice natural medicine require skilled naturopaths.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD in Naturopathy?
MD in Naturopathy is a three-year master’s degree program designed to provide you with comprehensive and exploratory expertise to assist you in expanding your yoga practice. The course can be done after the undergraduate Siddha course (BSMS) or Equivalent MBBS.
What is the duration of an MD in Naturopathy ?
The duration of an MD in Naturopathy is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD in Naturopathy?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD in Naturopathy is Bachelor’s degree in Siddha Medicine (BSMS) or MBBS.