Bihar Ayush Counselling is conducted by the BCECE Board in an online format based on the NEET 2022 score. With the publication of the Bihar Ayush NEET application form 2022, the registration procedure for Bihar Ayush counselling has started. Admission for first-year UG medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) at government/private Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy/ Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 Jul 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 Sept 2022|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 counselling Starting Date||3rd February 2022|
|Bihar NEET counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government Seats in Bihar||Total seats|
BAMS: 78 Seats
BHMS: 50 Seats
BUMS: 40 Seats
|No. of Private Seats in Bihar|
BAMS: 110 Seats
BHMS: 300 Seats
BUMS: 60 Seats
Bihar Ayush Counselling Dates
|Online Registration starting date||05.01.2023|
|Online Registration closing date||14.01.2023 (10.00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||14.01.2023 (11.59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||15.01.2023|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||17.01.2023|
|Seat Matrix posting on website||18.01.2023|
|Starting date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for Seat Allotment||21.01.2023|
|Last date of Online Registration-cum-Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||26.01.2023|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||30.01.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order and Choice Upgradation (1st Round)||30.01.2023 to 02.02.2023|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||31.01.2023 to 02.02.2023|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||07.02.2023|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||07.02.2023 to 09.02.2023|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||08.02.2023 to 09.02.2023|
- First and Second round seat allotment will be done Online. Candidates will be informed the details of counselling programme with the publication of merit list of UGMAC (Ayush)-2022.
- Candidates must note that Online filling of Application form / Registration for admission in BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Course shall be done once only, on the basis of which seat allotment of 1st & 2nd rounds of counselling will be done. No other opportunity will be provided for Online Registration and Submission of Application under any condition.
- BCECE Board / Controller of examination reserves the right to amend / rectify any of the conditions of prospectus of UGMAC-2022 before the counselling of UGMAC (Ayush)-2022.
Bihar Ayush counselling Eligibility Criteria
As of December 31, 2022, candidates must be at least 17 years old, with a maximum age of 25 years for unreserved category candidates and 30 years for reserved and PwD category candidates.
10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board in Classes 11 and 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as a core subject (UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45 % minimum aggregate marks solely for PCB courses).
Bihar Ayush counselling Registration Process
Procedure for Online Application Form Submission, Prospectus, and Counselling Fee: The Prospectus for UGMAC (Ayush)-2022 can be downloaded online from the BCECE Board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “UGMAC (Ayush)-2022” under the Prospectus Section. To fill out the online application form, go to the “Online Application Portal of UGMAC (Ayush)-2022,” then click the “Apply Online” button and follow the instructions below
To register, candidates must fill out the information requested in Step One of the application form, which appears on the computer screen.
- Candidate must enter their NEET-UG 2022 Roll No. and then click on the verify button, after which they must enter their Date of Birth and other details as shown on the screen.
- Proceed with the process if the data is verified. While registering, the candidate must ensure that he/she is providing his/her own email ID and mobile number, as an OTP will be sent to their entered email ID and mobile number for email ID and mobile number verification.
- After successful email ID and mobile number verification and registration, the registered mobile number and email ID cannot be changed under any circumstances during the entire UGMAC (Ayush)-2022 Counselling process.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a message on their registered mobile number and email.
- After that, candidates must login to their account by entering their email address and password, and then proceed with the remaining activities to successfully submit their online application form.
- The candidate must keep the password entered in the Application Form confidential; otherwise, the BCECE Board will not be liable for any changes in their data or other complications.
- The candidate’s “user name” will be the email address he provided during registration.
- After successfully registering and activating the account, the candidate should “Sign in” to his account again and then complete the required personal information entries on the computer screen. Then, press the “Save & Continue” button.
Upload Photo & Signature
After entering his or her personal information, the candidate should scan and upload his or her passport-size photograph as uploaded in the NEET-UG 2022 online application form, as well as his or her full signature in Hindi and English (not in capital letters). After you’ve uploaded your photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Following the upload of the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his or her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Preview Your Application
- After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all of the information provided while verifying given information in steps 2 through 4. If any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the necessary changes. The candidate should then click the “Save & Continue” button to have the entered information updated.
- If the preview of the application form is found to be correct, the candidate should give his or her Declaration and click the “Proceed to Payment” button to pay the Counselling Fee as per Step-Six.
- Candidates are recommended to double-check all of the information provided in the Application Form. If any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” option and make the necessary changes, or proceed to payment for the application fee.
- Candidates must pay the following amount for counselling fee in order to submit the application form.
- Candidates can pay application fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account. In addition to the counselling fee, the candidate need to pay a processing charge.
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Downloading of Part- A & Part-B
- After payment of Counselling/Registration Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all the information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
Choice filling & Locking
Candidates have to fill their preferences option & Save the choice for server period.
Seat will be allotted to students according to their entrance rank, merit list, choice filling.
At last, candidates will be given the schedule to report to their designated college in public to admission with original & self-attested documents.
Bihar Ayush Counselling Documents Required
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the Certificate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Ayush Colleges
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2022
- Aadhar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / EWS Certificate etc
Bihar Ayush counselling Participating Colleges
|Name of Government Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi College||Ownership|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Patna||Govt.|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Begusarai||Govt.|
|Government R.B.T.S. Homoeopathy Medical College, Muzaffarpur||Govt.|
|Government Tibbi College, Patna||Govt.|
|Name of Private College||Ownership|
|Dayanand Ayurved College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
|Name of Private Tibbi College||Ownership|
|N.U.M.C. & H, Gaya||Private|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital, Lahariyasarai, Darbhanga||Private|
|Zulfiquar Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
Bihar Ayush Counselling Seat Matrix
Inclusion of New Private Ayurved Private Colleges
|Name of Colleges||Seats|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||30|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital, Chapra||30|
Reservation of Seats:
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Name of college||Total Seats|
|Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Begusarai (Govt)||30|
|Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Patna (Govt)||48|
|Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital||50|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||30|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurved College & Hospital, Chapra||30|
|R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Muzaffarpur (Govt)||50|
|Dr R.B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital in Gaya Bihar||50|
|Dr Halim Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital||50|
|Kent Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali||50|
|Dr Yadubir Sinha Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Darbhanga||50|
|Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Katihar||50|
|Patna Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital||50|
|Govt. Tibbi College, Patna (Govt)||40|
|Nezamia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Gaya||NA|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Darbhanga||60|
|ZH Unani Medical College & Hospital , Siwan||NA|
Bihar Ayush Counselling Fee Structure
|Name of BAMS college||Fee Structure (First Year)|
|Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Begusarai||3,325/-|
|Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Patna||20,018/-|
|Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital||3,00,000/- (1st Year)|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||2,50,000/-|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurved College & Hospital, Chapra||2,50,000/-|
|Name of BHMS College||First Year Fees|
|R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Muzaffarpur||812/-|
|Dr R.B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital in Gaya Bihar||1,89,500/-|
|Dr Halim Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital||1,60,000/-|
|Kent Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali||1,76,500/-|
|Dr Yadubir Sinha Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Darbhanga||1,64,500/-|
|Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Katihar||1,65,000/-|
|Patna Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital||1,84,500/-|
|G.D.Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||1,60,000/-|
|Name of BUMS College||Fee Structure(Per Annum)|
|Govt. Tibbi College, Patna||17,100 (1st Year)|
|Nezamia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Gaya||3,35,000/-|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Darbhanga||3,35,000/-|
|Sufia Unani Medical College Hospital & Research centre||3,35,000/-|
|ZH Unani Medical College & Hospital , Siwan||3,32,500/- (1st Year)|
Because Bihar lacks colleges for certain courses, the state’s future administration will work to establish those colleges. Still, if students choose to pursue those courses at government or private universities, they can use migration to move to another nearby state.
BBihar Ayush Counselling Cut Off
To be considered for further admissions, candidates must score at least a qualifying score in the NEET 2022 entrance exam.
|Category||NEET 2022 Cut off Percentile||NEET 2022 Cut off Marks||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105||328|
Bihar Ayush Counselling FAQ’s
What is the website for Bihar Ayush counselling?
https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ is the website for Bihar Ayush counselling.
Who is in charge of the Ayush 2022 counselling in Bihar?
Bihar Ayush will be administered by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, or BCECEB.
How do I get involved in AYUSH Counselling?
- 1.Go to aaccc.gov.in and fill out the form.
- 2. Go to the Registration Link on the webpage.
- 3. Fill in the roll numbers and passwords in the following window.
- 4. Fill out the registration form.
- 5. Use the system-generated IDs to log in again.
- 6. Fill in the blanks, including your personal information and educational background.
- 7. Submit your application and pay the application fee.
Is the BCECEB Application Form for 2022 available?
The BCECE 2022 Application Form will be available online on the website.
In which manner will Bihar NEET counselling be held in 2022?
Bihar NEET 2022 admissions will be done in two stages, all of which will be administered online.