Bihar Ayush Counselling will be offered by the BCECE Board in an online format based on the NEET 2022 score. With the publication of the Bihar Ayush NEET application form 2022, the registration procedure for Bihar Ayush counselling will begin. Candidates for first-year UG medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) at government/private Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy/ Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
Bihar Ayush Counselling Highlights
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 Jul 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 Sept 2022|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 counselling Starting Date||3rd February 2022|
|Bihar NEET counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government Seats in Bihar||Total seats|
BAMS: 78 Seats
BHMS: 50 Seats
BUMS: 40 Seats
|No. of Private Seats in Bihar|
BAMS: 110 Seats
BHMS: 300 Seats
BUMS: 60 Seats
Bihar Ayush counselling Dates
|AYUSH Counselling Round 1|
|Registration/Payment||10 November 2022|
|Last date||14 November 2022|
|Choice filling||Nov 11 to 14, 2022|
|First-round seat allotment processing||Nov 15 to 16, 2022|
|Final round one seat allotment list||Nov 17, 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Nov 18 to 24, 2022|
|Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2022|
|Commencement of Online Registration for UGMAC (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) Ayush Counselling 2022||7 November 2022|
|Last date to submit the UGMAC 2022 Ayush BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Application Form||13 November 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee for UGMAC Ayush Counselling 2022||13 November 2022|
|Release of 1st Merit List of UGMAC 2022(BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)||4th week of November 2022|
|Starting of Counselling for Admission on the basis of 1st Merit List of UGMAC 2022(BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)||4th week of November 2022|
Bihar Ayush counselling Eligibility Criteria
As of December 31, 2022, candidates must be at least 17 years old, with a maximum age of 25 years for unreserved category candidates and 30 years for reserved and PwD category candidates.
10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board in Classes 11 and 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as a core subject (UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45 % minimum aggregate marks solely for PCB courses).
Bihar Ayush counselling Registration Process
- Interested candidates should apply online at https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- Students must now fill up their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2022 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2022 Application number, Ayush NEET 2022 Rank, email address, and mobile number in order to register.
- After submitting the registration information, the candidates will receive an SMS with a “ACTIVATION CODE” that must be used to activate their account.
- To continue, click the “Sign in” button after activating your account and entering your email address and password.
- After successfully enrolling and establishing an account online, the candidate must click on the “Sign in” button again and then fill out the appropriate personal information fields on the computer screen. Then, to continue, click the “Save & Continue” option.
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Following the entry of personal information, candidates must upload their passport-size photograph and signature in accordance with the specifications and format. Click the “Save & Continue” button after its done.
- Candidates must enter their educational information on the computer screen and then click the “Save & Continue” button on the next screen.
- Candidates are recommended to double-check all of the information provided in the Application Form. If any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” option and make the necessary changes, or proceed to payment for the application fee.
- Candidates must pay the following amount for counselling fee in order to submit the application form.
- Candidates can pay application fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account. In addition to the counselling fee, the candidate need to pay a processing charge.
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Download a copy of the completed application form
Finally, after completing the preceding steps, candidates should print a hard copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online-submitted Application Form and keep it secure since it will be required on the day of the counselling.
Choice filling & Locking
Candidates have to fill their preferences option & Save the choice for server period.
Seat will be allotted to students according to their entrance rank, merit list, choice filling.
At last, candidate will be given the schedule to report to their designated college in public to admittance with original & self-attested documents.
Bihar Ayush Counselling Documents Required
- NEET(UG)-2022 Admit Card & Score Card (Original)
- Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam passing certificate / mark sheet / admit card
- Certificate of Residency
- Certificate of Caste.
- All original certificates and documentation required for admission to private medical and dental colleges.
- On the NEET(UG)-2022 Admit Card, six copies of passport-size pictures were affixed.
- UGMAC-2022 Online Application Form (Part A & Part B) has been downloaded and printed.
- Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- Other documentation (if any) necessary, such as DQ (PH) / SMQ / EWS Certificate, etc.
Bihar Ayush counselling Participating Colleges
|Name of Government Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi College||Ownership|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Patna||Govt.|
|Rajkiya Ayurvedic College, Begusarai||Govt.|
|Government R.B.T.S. Homoeopathy Medical College, Muzaffarpur||Govt.|
|Government Tibbi College, Patna||Govt.|
|Name of Private College||Ownership|
|Dr R.B. Singh Gaya Homeo Medical College and Hospital Amwan, Gaya||Private|
|Dr Halim Homoeo Medical College and Hospital Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||Private|
|Kent Homoeo Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali||Private|
|Dr Yaduvir Sinha Homoeo. Medical College and Hospital Darbhanga||Private|
|Maharshi Mehi Homoeo Medical College and Hospital Katihar||Private|
|Patna Homeo Medical College & Hospital, Patna||Private|
|Name of Private College||Ownership|
|Dayanand Ayurved College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
|Name of Private Tibbi College||Ownership|
|N.U.M.C. & H, Gaya||Private|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital, Lahariyasarai, Darbhanga||Private|
|Zulfiquar Haider Unani Medical College & Hospital, Siwan||Private|
Bihar Ayush Counselling Seat Matrix
Inclusion of New Private Ayurved Private Colleges
|Name of Colleges||Seats|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||30|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital, Chapra||30|
Reservation of Seats:
|Scheduled Cast (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Name of college||Total Seats|
|Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Begusarai (Govt)||30|
|Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Patna (Govt)||48|
|Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital||50|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||30|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurved College & Hospital, Chapra||30|
|R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Muzaffarpur (Govt)||50|
|Dr R.B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital in Gaya Bihar||50|
|Dr Halim Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital||50|
|Kent Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali||50|
|Dr Yadubir Sinha Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Darbhanga||50|
|Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Katihar||50|
|Patna Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital||50|
|Govt. Tibbi College, Patna (Govt)||40|
|Nezamia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Gaya||NA|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Darbhanga||60|
|ZH Unani Medical College & Hospital , Siwan||NA|
Bihar Ayush Counselling Fee Structure
|Name of BAMS college||Fee Structure (First Year)|
|Rajkiya Ayodhya Shivkumari Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Begusarai||3,325/-|
|Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Patna||20,018/-|
|Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital||3,00,000/- (1st Year)|
|Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur||2,50,000/-|
|Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurved College & Hospital, Chapra||2,50,000/-|
|Name of BHMS College||First Year Fees|
|R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Muzaffarpur||812/-|
|Dr R.B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital in Gaya Bihar||1,89,500/-|
|Dr Halim Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital||1,60,000/-|
|Kent Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali||1,76,500/-|
|Dr Yadubir Sinha Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Darbhanga||1,64,500/-|
|Maharshi Mehi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Katihar||1,65,000/-|
|Patna Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital||1,84,500/-|
|G.D.Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||1,60,000/-|
|Name of BUMS College||Fee Structure(Per Annum)|
|Govt. Tibbi College, Patna||17,100 (1st Year)|
|Nezamia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Gaya||3,35,000/-|
|Salfia Unani Medical College & Hospital , Darbhanga||3,35,000/-|
|Sufia Unani Medical College Hospital & Research centre||3,35,000/-|
|ZH Unani Medical College & Hospital , Siwan||3,32,500/- (1st Year)|
Because Bihar lacks colleges for certain courses, the state’s future administration will work to establish those colleges. Still, if students choose to pursue those courses at government or private universities, they can use migration to move to another nearby state.
BBihar Ayush Counselling Cut Off
To be considered for further admissions, candidates must score at least a qualifying score in the NEET 2022 entrance exam.
|Category||NEET 2022 Cut off Percentile||NEET 2022 Cut off Marks||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105||328|
Bihar Ayush Counselling FAQ’s
What is the website for Bihar Ayush counselling?
https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ is the website for Bihar Ayush counselling.
Who is in charge of the Ayush 2022 counselling in Bihar?
Bihar Ayush will be administered by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, or BCECEB.
How do I get involved in AYUSH Counselling?
- 1.Go to aaccc.gov.in and fill out the form.
- 2. Go to the Registration Link on the webpage.
- 3. Fill in the roll numbers and passwords in the following window.
- 4. Fill out the registration form.
- 5. Use the system-generated IDs to log in again.
- 6. Fill in the blanks, including your personal information and educational background.
- 7. Submit your application and pay the application fee.
Is the BCECEB Application Form for 2022 available?
The BCECE 2022 Application Form will be available online on the website.
In which manner will Bihar NEET counselling be held in 2022?
Bihar NEET 2022 admissions will be done in two stages, all of which will be administered online.