Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Mohanlalganj, is one of Uttar Pradesh’s most prestigious and premier Private Ayurvedic Colleges. In 2017, the college received permission from the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. , New Delhi, for UG (100 seats) for B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences) in the name of “Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital,” and it was affiliated with Lucknow University. Now the college is affiliated with the Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur.
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College, Mohanlalganj, was founded in 2017 to meet the needs of Ayurvedic professionals in the face of technological advancements in society. Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Mohanlalganj aims to train Ayurvedic doctors to meet the needs of the country’s Ayurvedic professionals. Undergraduate BAMS courses are available at the college. The University’s syllabus and curriculum are based on the Central Council of Indian Medicine, the statutory body of the Indian System of Medicine. The institute was established to provide cost-effective health services to the surrounding region of Lucknow and to help improve access to health services through Ayurveda for common people in the state without discrimination.
The main goal of Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Mohanlalganj is to provide high-quality education based on the most recent technological advances in the field of ayurvedic medicine. Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Mohanlalganj is outfitted with the most up-to-date scientific equipment and teaching aids to meet the needs of medical students who will be able to keep up with the world’s rapid changes.
I want a call from this College
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Mohanlalganj Highlights
|College Name||Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Mohanlalganj|
|Popular Name||Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Established under||University of Lucknow, Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur|
|Aid Status||Private College|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Vill – Parvar Purab,Sausir Khera,Post- Mohanlalganj, Lucknow – 226301(U.P.) INDIA|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Affiliation, Approval & Aid Status
- Affiliation: Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University, Gorakhpur
- Approval: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Central Library
- Computer Lab
- Herbal Garden
- Recreational Activities
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital provides high-quality medical programmes overseen by highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is well-known for its Ayurvedic undergraduate programmes (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6 Years & 1 Year Internship|
We have mentioned the fees structure of respective courses offered by Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, and we recommend that you read this information before filling out the application form.
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital|
- Address: Vill – Parvar Purab,Sausir Khera,Post- Mohanlalganj,Lucknow – 226301(U.P.) INDIA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
|Course Name||UG – BAMS|
|Educational Qualification||Minimum qualification of these courses is 10+2 or its equivalent with Science (PCB/PCM) from a recognized board/University. Student must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English & with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (40% for SC/ST students).|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year.|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process done.
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration cost will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favor of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enrol in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission on the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to resuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enrol in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enrol in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counselling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled to a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registrat ion.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
Candidates who want to take part in AYUSH PG Counseling must first register on the official website and pay the required fees. The fees levied by the authority are listed below, according to the candidate’s category.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Candidates who have been assigned a seat at this college will be required to report to the admissions office with the following documents to complete the admissions process.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
What is the cutoff for BAMS in UP?
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is the single entrance exam used to grant admission to all UG medical courses in India. Aspirants must meet the BAMS cutoff 2022 in order to be admitted to the AYUSH course. According to the most recent information, the NEET BAMS qualifying cutoff of 2022 is the minimum score required to pass the entrance exam and BAMS cutoff of NEET 2022, on the other hand, is the last rank at which admission is granted. The general category BAMS NEET 2022 cutoff percentile is 50, and the SC/ST/OBC category is 40.
How do I register for AACCC Counselling?
Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
Candidates are advised to use the same E-mail address and Mobile Number submitted during NEET-UG, 2022 Registration for registration on the AACCC-UG portal for Counseling.
- Firstly, go to the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
- The AACCC home page will now be displayed.
- Then, select UG Counselling.
- Then a new tab will open that takes you to the online counseling portal.
- Examine the eligibility requirements and the counseling fee schedule.
- Click the Online Registration button if you are eligible.
- Sign in by entering your Roll Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- If you are a new user, click the “New Candidate Registration” button.
- At last, make sure you finish the registration process by February 3rd, 2022.
When was the on Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital established?
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 2017.
What are the career opportunity after BAMS Course?
After completing the course, successful graduates can either work in a government or private ayurveda hospital as an Ayurvedic Drug Specialist or open their own ayurvedic medicine retail shop.
Employment opportunities for such graduates include the healthcare community, insurance, life science industry, and pharmaceutical industry, among others. They can work as Medical Representatives, Ayurvedic Doctors, Pharmacists, Category Managers, Business Development Officers, Sales Representatives, Area Sales Executives / Managers, Product Managers, Assistant Claim Managers, Jr. Clinical Trial Coordinators, Lecturers, and other positions.
What documents are required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted AYUSH College?
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) required at the time of joining in allotted AYUSH College are as below:
- Admit Cards for the NEET (UG)-2022 Exam issued by NTA.
- NEET (UG)-2022 Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if 10th Standard Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Passed Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs. (Same as affixed on the NEET (UG)-2022/AACCC-UG counseling-2022 online application form).
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online from the AACCC portal.