Ayush UG Counselling 2022: Ayush UG counselling is conducted for BUMS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BSMS courses The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) of the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, New Delhi, is holding an online counselling session for the allocation of 15% All India Quota Seats in Undergraduate (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) courses at Govt./Govt. aided Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy Colleges, Deemed Universities (100%), Central Universities/National Institute. Whereas for 85% state quota AYUSH counselling, candidates need to apply to their respective state counselling authorities.
According to the AACCC NEET counselling schedule, registration and fee payment for the first round will close on November 14. The results of seat allotment will be announced on November 17, and selected candidates will be able to report for admission from November 18 to November 24.
A second round of AYUSH NEET UG counselling will be held, followed by one mop-up and one stray vacancy round.
Online Counselling for Allotment of Under Graduate (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) Seats
All eligible candidates who qualified in the NEET-UG examination and are seeking admission to Undergraduate (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) courses are hereby informed that Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, will conduct counselling for All India Quota seats including Government, Government Aided, Deemed Universities, Central Universities, and National Institutes.
- Candidates must register at the AACCC official website in order to participate in AACCC-UG Counseling (www.aaccc.gov.in).
- Please keep in mind that non-refundable registration fees and refundable security deposits must be paid by candidates at the time of registration according to their category.
- If a candidate resigns from the seat/institute assigned during the second round, the refundable security deposit will be forfeited. Furthermore, if the candidate does not join/exit the allotted seats in Round 3 / Mop Up Round, the Refundable Security Deposit will be forfeited.
Ayush UG Counseling 2022 (85% State Quota)
The Concerned State forms a Counseling Committee for admission to BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BNYS, and BUMS in AYUSH Institutions in their respective states, which allocates 85 % of government seats and private medical college seats.
Candidates can enroll in government and private AYUSH colleges in their respective states if they are residents of that state. However, some jurisdictions, known as the Open States, allow individuals from neighboring states to apply for admission to private AYUSH universities. Admission is also based on low grades in some cases.
- Candidates applying for ayush courses must register for the Ayush counseling 2022 by visiting the state’s Ayush official website. Ayush counseling for the All-India Quota will be done in three rounds online. These are the steps in the counseling process. Candidates can view the Ayush Counseling information in PDF format (College, Seats, Quota).
- Registration Procedure: Applicants must register online for the counseling process and carefully fill out all of the required information in the form.
- Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared following the successful completion of the registration process.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; at the time of registration, you must select any one center for document verification.
- Choices/ Filling Out: Applicants can fill out their choices/preferences online.
- Seat Allocation: Applicants will be chosen based on their merit, preferences, and the availability of seats.
- Reporting Procedure: According to the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and bring their original documents as well as photocopies on the prescribed date & timing.
- 15% All India Quota UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats under Govt./Govt. aided institutes in all states and union territories.
- National/Central Institutes offer 100% UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats.
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, offers 100% UG (BAMS) seats.
- 50% BUMS seats of AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- 50% BAMS & BHMS seats of NEIA&H, Shilong, Meghalaya.
- 100% UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats of all Deemed Universities.
How to register for AACCC Counseling?
15 – 17 days after the result of NEET 2022 is declared by AACCC on the website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in)
According to the schedule for admission in AYUSH Course, the registration for counseling will be started. You have to register. After that the registration fee has to be paid and the security fee has to be deposited. Which is as follows: –
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI
- Non-refundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to be pay Rs. 11,000/-
For – Deemed Universities
- Non-refundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1,000/- for all category candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 50,000/- for all category candidates
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to be pay Rs. 51,000/
If a candidate applies for both AIQ and Deemed University, then candidate will get higher registration + Security fees and have to pay Rs. 51,000/-
If a candidate has registered for Government Institution by depositing Registration fees + Security fees and after that he wants to register for Deemed also, then he can use the Reset Registration option. They have to deposit Registration fees + Security fees for Deemed. But keep in mind that this option can be used only once.
What things should be kept in mind while choice filling and in which order to fill?
- First fill the top college, if the marks are less, then fill such a college first whose education is good.
- Fill the low fee college first, because there are many colleges whose fees are very high.
- After filling the top college, you have to fill the college of your state.
- Before selecting Deemed University, take information from its website or talk to the helpline number in the college. Along with the tuition fees of the college, check other expenses like Hostel, Mess, Sports etc.
- Get information about the Bond from the Participating Institute on the web portal of AACCC.
- Give priority to such a state so that you can get benefits in PG.
- Give priority to Old Medical College first. Filling the new college in the last.
AACCC conducts online counseling for First, Second Round and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the website of AACCC and depositing the registration fees and security fees, the result of the first round will be published by the AACCC according to the choice fill made by the candidate for the first round. First the provisional result is published, after there is no problem or objection in it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
- The first round is the free exit round. You can leave the allotted seat in it, there is no need to join it.
- In this condition the security money deposited by you will be returned after counseling over in the same account from which you had deposited. You will also be eligible for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
- If you get an allotted seat in the first round and you want to join it, then you have to download the allotment letter from the website of AACCC and report to the allotted college along with the original documents. The admission formalities have to be completed by depositing one year fee along with original documents in the allotted college.
- If you want a better college than this by participating in the second round, you will be given the option of upgrading and will be able to participate in the second round. Yes, you must select the upgrade willingness option in this condition. If you are happy with your first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, select No on the upgrade option form.
- If you joined the seat in the first round and later decide to leave because you have a better seat in your state, you can do so before the second round of AACCC registration begins. Its due date has been set. Before that date, go to your first-round college and resign from your assigned seat, as well as collect your original documents and deposit fees.
- If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the first round, then he/she is eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
- All candidates who participated in the first round are eligible for the second round. Those who did not register in the first round may do so in the second. There was no need to suppress the candidates who had registered in the first round. However, in the second round, all candidates will be required to fill the new choice.
- The first round’s choice fill will not be considered in this round; they will be automatically removed. The first provisional result is published in this round as well, and if there are no problems or objections, the final result is published. Some of its key points are as follows:
- If you want to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, you must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you have a seat allotment in AIQ/Deemed in the second round and do not want to join, there will be no problem. The Security Money you deposited will be returned to you. You will also be eligible for further counseling. The second round of free exit is available until you join it. After joining, you are unable to leave that seat.
- If you are assigned a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in the second round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, you will be ineligible for the next round of AACCC and State Counseling.
- If your seat is upgraded in the second round, your first-round seat will be automatically canceled and assigned to another candidate. You must first visit the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission formalities.
- If you were given the option to upgrade in the first round and did not upgrade in the second round, your first-round seat will remain the same. On that seat, you will be considered Joined.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in any college in the first round, and then in the second round, in the same college, if the seat is allotted to him in the UR category, the candidate must repeat the admission formalities.
- The first round is a free exit, so there will be no problem when filling any choice in it, but the second round has to be done carefully.
- In the Mop Up round, seats that were joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded.
Mop Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who were not selected in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for this round. Candidates who joined the seat in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this; they can upgrade the seat allotted to them in their previous round. For the mop up round, new registration is possible.
Those who registered in the first and second rounds do not need to register again. Like the first and second rounds, the provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
- In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not considered in this round and are automatically removed.
- Following seat allotment in the Mop Up Round, the allotment letter must be downloaded from the AACCC website and delivered to the assigned medical college along with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and do not join, the security money you deposited will be forfeited, but you will be eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, your security money will be confiscated (forfeiture) and you will be ineligible for Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The vacant seat of AIQ/Central University/National Institute is filled in this round through admission counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. AACCC publishes a list of candidates registered for Deemed University on its website, as well as vacant seats by institute.
This list contains the names of candidates who have not yet been appointed. In order to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round, the student must be physically present. The Stray vacancy round schedule is available on the Institute’s website, and it is brief, lasting only 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
State Wise Counselling Details
Below you can find the details of state wise counselling:
Andhra Pradesh Ayush Counselling
Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada, is the Andhra Pradesh Ayush Counseling Conducting Authority, and it assists students who have passed the NEET Entrance Exam, which is administered by NTA, in gaining admission to Andhra Pradesh Ayush Medical Colleges.
Andhra Pradesh is one of the most literate states of the country . The State is popular for its film industry And some famous tourist destinations in Country. The state has approximately 11 Ayush colleges, including one Unani, seven Homoepathic, and three Ayurvedic colleges. However, the state does not have a Siddha college.
Assam Ayush Counselling
The Directorate of Ayush, Assam conducts Assam Ayush Counselling. Before registering for the Counselling procedure in AYUSH programmes, applicants must have a NEET exam scorecard in order to be admitted to Assam state’s ayush colleges.
Assam is renowned for its biodiversity, historical landmarks, and tea plantations. Situated along the valleys of the Brahmaputra and Barak Rivers, south of the eastern Himalayas. In Assam, there are a few state-run colleges that grant degrees in a range of professional fields. The state has approximately 4 Ayush colleges, includes one Ayurveda, three Homoeopathic, and unfortunately the state does not have a Siddha and Unani college.
Bihar Ayush Counselling
The BCECE Board will offer Bihar Ayush Counselling in an online format based on the NEET 2022 score. The registration procedure for Bihar Ayush counselling will begin with the publication of the Bihar Ayush NEET application form 2022.
Bihar is seen as being a part of both Eastern and Northern India. It is bordered to the north by Nepal and to the east and west by the Indian states of West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh. Bihar is home to numerous prominent state-run colleges that grant degrees in a range of professional fields. The state has approximately 28 colleges, includes 5 Unani Ayurveda, 15 Homoeopathic, and 8 Ayurveda Colleges. Unfortunately the state does not have a Siddha college.
Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling
The Directorate of Ayush, Chhattisgarh will conduct Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling, which will be based on the NEET 2022 score and will be done online. The registration procedure for Chhattisgarh Ayush counselling will begin with the release of the Chhattisgarh Ayush NEET application form 2022.
Chattisgarh, India’s newest and tenth-largest state, has seen the growth in establishment of new educational institutions in recent years. The state has approximately 8 Ayush Colleges, includes 4 Ayurveda, 3 Homoeopathy, and 1 Unani college. However, there are no siddha colleges in the state.
Delhi Ayush Counselling
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University would be in charge of Delhi Ayush Counselling Admission. This is the centralised state Online Counselling process. The Counselling process will be guided by the NEET Scorecard. The Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine will handle admission counselling for DU Colleges and GGSIPU Colleges.
Delhi is both a city and a union territory. Delhi is well-known for its restaurants, tourist attractions, and markets. Additionally, the State is renowned for its numerous outstanding medical schools, including the All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi. The State has approximately 7 Ayush Colleges, includes 2 Unani, 2 Homoeopathy and 3 Ayurveda Colleges. However, the state does not have siddha colleges.
Goa Ayush Counselling
Goa Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Goa Government’s Directorate of Technical Education.
Goa has numerous high quality educational institutes which offer best quality professional studies. There are approximately 2 Ayush Colleges in the states, includes 1 Ayurveda and 1 Homoeopathy college. However, there are no Siddha and Unanai college in Goa.
Gujarat Ayush Counselling
Gujarat Ayush Counselling admission can be obtained by registering on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC).
Gujarat is one of the most developed and industrialized states in the country. The state is home to some of the country’s most prestigious educational institutions, including IIT Gandhinagar and the Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (one of the most well-known institutes for mass communication). The state has approximately 72 Ayush Colleges, includes 37 Homoeopathy and 35 Ayurveda colleges. Sadly, there are no colleges in unani and siddha course in Gujarat.
Haryana Ayush Counselling
Haryana Ayush Counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana through online mode on the basis of the NEET 2022 score.
Haryana is India’s sports capital. Though the state is well known for its food and sportsmanship, it has recently seen an increase in professional colleges. Previously, students from the state had to travel to other cities, such as Delhi or Chandigarh, for higher education, but Haryana now has its own set of world-class universities and study centers. The state has approximately 12 Ayush Colleges, includes 1 Homoeopathy and 11 Ayurveda colleges. Sadly, there are no colleges in unani and siddha courses in Haryana.
Himachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling
Himachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling will be conducted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare. NEET scores are used to determine admission to Ayush courses, and NEET certified applicants are eligible to apply or participate in HPU Counseling 2022.
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful and educated states in India. The state is well-known for its well-known tourist attractions and delectable cuisine. The state is home to over 30 highly regarded professional institutions that provide high-quality education with global exposure. The state has over 4 Ayush colleges, includes 1 Homoeopathy and 3 Ayurveda Colleges. Sadly, there is no colleges in unani and siddha courses in Himachal Pradesh.
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush Counselling
The JKBOPEE is the Counselling authority in charge of Jammu and Kashmir Ayush Counselling. Jammu and Kashmir Counselling is a state-wide online application process for Ayush courses at various government and private Ayush colleges affiliated with the Jammu and Kashmir State Medical University.
Jammu and Kashmir, also known as J&K, is a state in northern India that is mostly surrounded by Himalayan mountains. It is the state’s beauty that has earned it the moniker “Asian Switzerland. The state has over 6 Ayush colleges, includes 4 Unani and 2 Ayurveda Colleges. However, there are no colleges in Homoeopathy and Siddha courses in Jammu & Kashmir.
Jharkhand Ayush Counselling
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE Board) is in charge of the Jharkhand Ayush Counselling Procedure. NEET scores are used to determine admission to Ayush courses such as BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BUMS.
Jharkhand is one of the most beautiful states in India. The state is well-known for its well-known tourist attractions and varieties of cuisine. The state is home to highly regarded professional institutions that provide high-quality education with global exposure. The state has over 6 Ayush colleges, includes 5 Homoeopathy and 1 Ayurveda Colleges. However, there are no colleges in unani and siddha courses in Jharkhand.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling
Karnataka Ayush Counselling is being offered by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The Counselling Procedure was done by the KEA Authority on 85 % of seats for local students and 15 % of seats for All India Quota (AIQ) students.
Karnataka is well known for having a wide variety of linguistic and religious ethnicity. Aside from its illustrious historical past and vibrant culture, the state is also known as India’s educational capital. The state has over 110 Ayush colleges, includes 20 Homoeopathy and 84 Ayurveda Colleges and 6 BUMS Colleges. However, there are no colleges in siddha course in Karnataka.
Kerala Ayush Counselling
Kerala is the twenty-second largest Indian state in terms of land area. Kerala is one of the most exotic and lovely tourist destinations in India due to its beauty and vibrant culture. The state has approximately 26 Ayush Colleges, includes 18 Ayurveda, 6 Homoeopathy, 1 Siddha and 1 unani college.
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling
Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling Admission can be applicable by visiting the Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh official website. After the NEET Exam results are released, Ayush Madhya Pradesh Counselling will begin in 2022. Applicants who scored equal to or over the minimum cutoff in the NEET exam are eligible to participate in the Counselling process.
It is a centralized online Counselling process via which applicants can apply to several government and private AYUSH institutes associated with the Madhya Pradesh State Medical University.
The second-largest state in terms of land in the nation is Madhya Pradesh. Some of India’s top educational institutions, including IIM Indore, IIT Indore, and AIIMS Bhopal, are located in the state. The state has approximately 60 Ayush Colleges, includes 31 Ayurveda, 25 Homoeopathy and 4 Unani colleges. However, there are zero Siddha colleges in the state.
Maharashtra Ayush Counselling
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling is authorised and conducted by Maharashtra’s Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER).
Maharashtra is widely regarded as the richest state in the country in terms of GDP, as well as the most industrialized state in India. The state has 24 universities that are pioneering in the development of India’s modern education system. The state has approximately 134 Ayush Colleges, includes 7 Unani, 47 Homoeopathy and 80 Ayurveda Colleges. However, there are no siddha colleges in the state.
Odisha Ayush Counselling
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board is the conducting authority of Odisha Ayush Counselling.The state is the ninth largest by area and the eleventh largest by population. In terms of tribal population, it is also India’s third most populous state. To accommodate the massive number of young students, the state has established a number of high-quality professional institutions. There are approximately 11 Ayush Colleges in the state, includes 6 Ayurveda, 5 Homoeopathy colleges. However, there are no colleges in Unani and Siddha courses in the state.
Punjab Ayush Counselling
Punjab Ayush Counselling will be held at Guru Ravidas Ayurved University and it is the conducting authority of the state’s Ayush. Punjab is known for Its world famous bhangra and for its love for agriculture Punjab has also become a prime educational center for people of north . Home to the few of the most popular medical colleges like Christian Medical College which is in Ludhiana. The state has approximately 22 Ayush Colleges, includes 1 Unani, 4 Homoeopathy and 17 Ayurveda colleges. However, there are no colleges in the Siddha course in the state.
Rajasthan Ayush Counselling
Rajasthan Ayush Counselling conducting authority is the Rajasthan NEET Ayush UG/PG Counselling Board, Jodhpur which requires NEET Examination scorecard which takes place once a year by NTA authority as per the admission to AYUSH programmes such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, and BNYS.
India’s one of Major tourist attractions and country’s largest state by land Rajasthan has recently built quite a reputation for its Engineering and Medical educational sectors. State has many professional colleges and several top-of-the line Medical Colleges. The state has approximately 19 Ayush Colleges, includes 12 Ayurveda, 4 Homoeopathy and 3 Unani Colleges. However, there are no Siddha colleges in the state.
Tamil Nadu Ayush Counselling
Tamil Nadu Ayush Counselling 2022 will be administered and conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME – Tamil Nadu), who announced the notification for Tamil Nadu Ayush UG Counselling Registration 2022.
Tamil Nadu is one of India’s most artistic states. As the state government has prioritized education over the years, Tamil has a good number of high-quality educational institutes. The state has approximately 33 Ayush colleges, includes 11 Siddha, 1 Unani, 13 Homoeopathy and 8 Ayurveda colleges.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling 2022 organised and conducted by the HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun.
Uttarakhand is a land of spiritual tourist destinations and natural beauty. Following its separation from its parent state (Uttar Pradesh), the state experienced a meteoric rise in education. Dehradun, the state capital, which was once known for its schools, is now brimming with world-class educational institutions. The state has approximately 20 Ayush colleges, includes 19 Ayurveda, 2 Homoeopathy and 1 Unani College. However, there are no siddha colleges in the state.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2022 will be conducted by Government of Uttar Pradesh (Ayush Department, UP) for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling is the state’s unified online Counselling process for applying to Ayush courses at various government and private Ayush colleges associated with Uttar Pradesh’s State
The exponential growth in the popularity of medical studies in Uttar Pradesh, the number of students applying for the medical entrance has gone to the roof over the last couple of years. The State has approximately 111 Ayush colleges, includes 15 Unani, 12 Homoeopathy and 84 Ayurveda colleges. However, there are no siddha colleges in the state.
West Bengal Ayush Counselling
West Bengal Ayush Counselling will be conducted by Government of west bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare. West Bengal, the nation’s cultural hub, is renowned for generating world-class business people and leaders. The state is serving as the preferred educational hub for students throughout the East and the North. Despite being known as the “state of joy,” the state has a rapidly growing education sector thanks to the development of numerous new educational institutions. It has also had exponential growth in the engineering and medical education industries. The state has approximately 16 Ayush colleges, includes 2 Ayurveda, 13 Homoeopathy and 1 Unani colleges. However, there are no Siddha college in the state.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling will be administered by the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH). Chandigarh is a city in India that also serves as the capital of the states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well-known for its rich culture and popular tourist attractions. Apart from its diverse culture and cuisine, it also has a number of world-class institutions such as the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Education and Research (PGIMER), Shri Dhanwantri Ayurved College & Hospital. The state has approximately 2 Ayush colleges, includes 1 Homoeopathy and 1 Ayurveda colleges. However, there are no Siddha and Unani colleges in the state.
Arunachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling
Arunachal Pradesh is located in the nation’s northeast. Arunachal Pradesh has a large number of educational research institutions that provide top-notch educational services at rock-bottom costs. The state has only 1 Ayush college in Homoeopathy course, whereas there are no colleges in Unani, Siddha and Ayurveda courses.
Manipur Ayush Counselling
Manipur is one of the beautiful And educated states of India.The state has few of the prestigious colleges in India like The National Institute of Technology, Imphal, and Manipur University are educational research institutions that provide top-notch educational resources at rock-bottom costs.
Yet, the region does not have Ayush colleges. However, applicants from the state who wish to pursue a Ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Meghalaya Ayush Counselling
Meghalaya Ayush Counseling is authorized and conducted by the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) under the ministry of Ayush.
Meghalaya is one of the most beautiful states in India. The state is well-known for its well-known tourist attractions and varieties of cuisine. The state is home to highly regarded professional institutions that provide high-quality education with global exposure.
The state has many prestigious state-run colleges that offer degrees in various professional courses. The state has only 1 Ayush college which offers both Ayurveda and Homoeopathy courses. Unfortunately, there are no Siddha and Unani colleges in the state.
Mizoram Ayush Counselling
Mizoram Ayush NEET Counseling will be conducted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education of the Government of Mizoram, who will provide online Counseling based on NEET score.
The northeastern region of the nation is where Mizoram is situated. A 2011 census found that there were 1,091,014 people living in Mizoram. The state has the second-lowest population in the nation. The size of Mizoram is roughly 21,087 square kilometers. Mizoram State offers a large number of educational research institutions that provide top-notch educational services at rock-bottom costs.
As per Central Council Of Indian Medicine there are no Ayush colleges in Mizoram; however, applicants from the state who wish to pursue a Unani course can enroll in another state college.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling
Nagaland Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. Northeast India’s Nagaland is a mountainous region. The State is bordered to the west by Assam, to the south by Arunachal Pradesh, and to the east by Manipur. Nagaland has educational research institutions that offer top quality educational services at minimal cost, but as per Central Council Of Indian Medicine there are no Ayush colleges in Nagaland. However, applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Sikkim Ayush Counselling
Sikkim Ayush Counselling would be performed online based on the NEET 2022 score, which would be authorized by NTA and Counselling will be conducted by Ayush Department, Government of Sikkim.
One of India’s most picturesque and well-educated states is Sikkim. In Sikkim, the growth of education has seen significant advancement. Even though the state is small, Sikkim’s education system has been linked to a significant change. Sikkim has a large number of state-run colleges that grant degrees in a wide range of professional fields. As per Central Council Of Indian Medicine there are no Ayush colleges in Sikkim. However, applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Tripura Ayush Counselling
Tripura Ayush Counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare, Government of Tripura. Northeast India contains the state of Tripura. The third-smallest state in the union is Tripura. The top professors and lecturers may be found in Tripura’s colleges and institutions. The state has a large number of state-run colleges that grant degrees in a wide range of professional fields, but regrettably there are no Ayush colleges in the state. However, applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Telangana Ayush Counselling
Telangana Ayush Counselling is conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. Telangana is a state in India’s south. It is India’s twelfth-largest and twelfth-most-populated state. The state has numerous higher education institutes and universities, as well as numerous primary and secondary schools. Telangana has a large number of state-run colleges that offer degrees in a variety of professional fields. The state has 2 Ayush colleges, includes 2 Ayurveda, 5 Homoeopathy and 3 Unani colleges. However, there are no Siddha colleges in the state.
Andaman and Nicobar Ayush Counselling
Andaman and Nicobar Ayush Counselling will be administered and conducted by the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair which will be based on the NEET 2022 score held by NTA. As one of India’s seven union territories, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The Andaman Sea divides the area from Thailand and Myanmar (Burma) and is about 150 kilometers (93 miles) north of Aceh in Indonesia. There are a number of prestigious research universities in the Andaman & Nicobar state that provide top-notch educational resources at rock-bottom costs.
As per Central Council Of Indian Medicine there are no Ayush colleges in Andaman and Nicobar. However, applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Ayush Counselling
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Ayush Counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar. Western India’s Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a union territory. The most fascinating features of Dadra and Nagar Haveli’s union territory are its lush green forests, meandering rivers, far-off mountain ranges, and stunning kaleidoscope of flora and wildlife.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli State has a large number of educational research institutions that provide top-notch educational services at rock-bottom costs, however the most recent report from the Central Council of Indian Medicine indicates that the state does not have any Ayush Colleges. Applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Puducherry Ayush Counselling:
Puducherry Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Directorate Of Higher And Technical Education Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) of the Government of Puducherry, who has launched the online registration portal to all colleges for the Puducherry Ayush Counselling 2022.
Puducherry is one of India’s union territories. There is only 1 Ayush college in Ayurveda course and unfortunately there are no Colleges for Siddha, Unani and Ayurveda courses. Applicants from the state who wish to pursue ayush course can enroll in another state college.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee will conduct Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling online. Lakshadweep is derived from Lakshadwipa, which in Sanskrit means “one hundred thousand islands.” The islands make up India’s smallest Union Territory. The State only has a few colleges. The Government Jawaharlal Nehru College and the Mahatma Gandhi College, which both offer degree programmes in a variety of arts, science, and technology fields, are the two well-known colleges on the island but as per central council of Indian Medicine, the region does not have any Ayush colleges.
The administration is actively pursuing to establish new colleges in the state. Hopefully, Lakshadweep will have a number more Ayush colleges in the near future.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create the merit list. Applicants to the Institute must meet the Cut-off for various courses.
To be considered for further admission, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile
This section contains the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s look at the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff|
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
What is the Schedule of Ayush Counselling 2022?
The first round registration and payment starts from 10th of November, to know the complete schedule (Click Here).
How do I get my security money back from Ayush Counselling?
The security amount will be adjusted in the tuition fee for those candidates who have been assigned a seat. In the event of non-allocation, the funds will be refunded to the candidates’ accounts.
Is Ayush Counselling Fees refundable?
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI, the fee is refundable if the applicant has paid Rs. 10,000 as a security amount and if the applicant has paid Rs. 1000 as registration fees then the amount is non refundable.
What is the official website of AACCC?
The official website of AACCC is (www.aaccc.gov.in).
How many marks are required in NEET for Ayush in government college?
The qualifying aggregate marks for unreserved applicants in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are 50%. It is 40% for OBC, ST, and SC candidates and 45% for PWD candidates.
How and when do I have to make the payment for AACCC-UG counseling?
The payment page appears automatically after registration. Candidates can only pay online using Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card. After successfully completing payment, the candidate can proceed with the selection process.
Do I require any documents to get registered online on AACCC?
There are no documents required because it is an online allotment (Counseling) process. However, you must fill out the same information that you provided when you registered for the NEET (UG)-2022 examination on the NTA website, as well as upload a legible scanned copy of the Cancelled Cheque/Bank Passbook/Bank e-Statement (with account details).