Karnataka Ayush Counselling is being offered by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Only NEET qualified students can apply or participate in Ayush Karnataka Counselling . Only NEET qualified students can apply or participate in Ayush Karnataka Counselling . Admission to Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS) is based on NEET Scorecard.
The Counselling Procedure was done by the KEA Authority on 85 % of seats for local students and 15 % of seats for All India Quota (AIQ) students. The NEET scorecard will be recognised by Karnataka’s numerous government and private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic/Unami & Naturopathy universities.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Highlights
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 Jul 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 Sept 2022|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 Nov 2022|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)|
|No. of Government Seats in Karnataka||BAMS: 240 Seats|
BHMS: 146 Seats
BUMS: 50 Seats
|No. of Private Seats in Karnataka||BAMS: 1587 Seats|
BHMS: 308 Seats
Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
|AYUSH Counselling Round 1|
|Registration/Payment||19th December 2022|
|Last date||20th December 2022|
|Document Verification||21th December 2022|
|Choice filling||Nov 11 to 14, 2022|
|First-round seat allotment processing||Nov 15 to 16, 2022|
|Final round one seat allotment list||Nov 17, 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Nov 18 to 24, 2022|
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Dates
|Publication of Notification in the newspapers and on the KEA Website||14/10/2022|
|Hosting of Information Bulletin||14/10/2022 after 11.00 am|
|Online Registration and commencement of entry of application online||from 2.00 pm on 19/12/2022|
|Last date to pay the Registration fees||20-12-2022 before 4.00 pm|
|Last date to complete the online application entry process by a fee paid to candidates||21/10/2022 up to 11.59 PM|
|Submission of Special Category Certificates (only by Karnataka candidates – NCC, Sports, Defence, Ex-defence, Scouts & Guides, CAPF, Ex-CAPF, AGL) Only at KEA, Bangalore.||21-10-2022 (Those who have already submitted for UGCET-2022 need|
not submit once again)
|Medical Examination to Physically Disabled candidates – only for Karnataka candidates – including those who have already appeared for the medical examination for UGCET-2022 should also compulsorily appear for UGNEET-2022 medical examination.||27-10-2022 & 28-10-2022 10.30 am to 2.00 pm (at KEA, Bangalore) Reporting Time: 10.00 am|
|Verification of Documents – Karnataka candidates – Read the instructions in the following pages and host separately in the KEA Website about documents verification and follow the instructions.||21/12/2022 to 02/11/2022|
|Verification of Documents – non-Karnataka candidates – Read the instructions in the following pages and also hosted separately on the KEA Website about documents verification and follow the instructions.||02-11-2022 to 03-11-2022|
(Rank-wise schedule will be hosted on KEA Website on 20-10-2022)
|Downloading of Verification Slip – Read the instructions on the following pages.||Will be notified on KEA Website|
|Exercise of Choices by the candidates allotted seat in the first round (Select the right choice out of four Choices -before selecting any choice, understand the implications of each option)||From 11.00 am onwards on 29-11-2022 to 01-12-2022 up to 5.30 pm||Extended till 03-12-2022 up to 5:30 pm|
|Payment of Fees and Downloading of Admission Order|
a. Payment of fees only by Choice-1
b. Downloading of Admission Orders only by Choice-1 Candidates.
|From 11.00 am onwards on 30-11-2022 to 02-12-2022 up to 5.30 pm||Extended till 04-12-2022 up to 4:30 pm|
|Last date for reporting to the allotted colleges by Choice-1 candidates only.||03-12-2022 before 5.30 pm||Extended till 06-12-2022 up to 5:30 pm|
|Karnataka UGCET 2022 Second Extended Round Results Revised Schedule||Date and Time|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission order (Fee paid if any in the earlier round, will be adjusted in this round upon selection of a seat in this round)||28 December 2022 to 29 December 2022|
|Last Date for reporting to colleges||28 December 2022 to 30 December 2022|
|They applied for Karnataka NEET Counselling online but were unable to attend document verification due to a variety of reasons; they will be able to attend document verification on||24 January 2022|
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination to be eligible.
Candidates must be residents of Karnataka.
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognised educational institution in order to apply.
Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects and received a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for PwD students.
KEA has approx 16 domicile criteria that candidates must meet in order to qualify for Ayush Karnataka Counselling .
- Students must have completed class 11 and 12 or an equivalent examination from a government or government-recognized school in Karnataka, and their parents must have studied in Karnataka for at least 7 years.
- Between class 1 and class 12, the candidate must have attended one or more government or government-recognized schools in Karnataka for a minimum of seven years.
- The mother language of the candidate and his or her parent’s must be Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava, and the parent’s must be Karnataka residents. Candidates must have attended an educational institute outside of Karnataka and reside outside of the state as of May 11 of that year. The KEA will administer a Kannada Language Test to the candidate.
- The mother tongue of the candidate must be Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava, and they must have studied for a minimum of 7 years (between Classes 1 and 12) in the debatable Kannada speaking area of South Solapur or Akkalkot or Jath, or Gadhinglaj Taluka in Maharashtra, or Kasargod, Hosardurga, or Manjeshwar Taluka in Kerala. The KEA will administer a Kannada Language Test to the candidate.
- Applicants whose parent’s are a member of the Defence personnel who served in Karnataka for a minimum of one year while the candidate was studying for grades 11 and 12 or equivalent at a government or government recognised Karnataka institute.
- Applicants who are the children of Defence personnel and have declared Karnataka as their home state while enlisting in the armed forces.
- Candidates who are children of Defence Personnel serving outside of Karnataka but whose family has been granted permission to remain in Karnataka by relevant authorities. They must have passed the qualifying examination for a state government or government-approved institution.
- Candidates whose parent’s work for the central government or the Karnataka State government and are liable to be transferred anywhere in the country, but have served in Karnataka for a minimum of one year while the candidate was studying for classes 11 and 12 or equivalent at a government or government recognised institute in Karnataka.
- Candidates who are the children of ex-servicemen and who listed Karnataka as their birthplace when applying for the Defence Services will be required to show proof of residence. Candidates may have passed a qualifying examination from any recognised institution in the country.
- Candidates who are children of Karnataka MPs and have completed Class 12 from a recognised board anywhere in the country are eligible to run.
- Aspirants whose parents are employed in the All India Services of Karnataka cadre, or the Karnataka State Government, and are serving or have served outside the state of Karnataka in the period corresponding to the candidate’s study outside the state (Classes 1 to 12 or equivalent), can be added to make up the 7-year minimum requirement as stated in point 1.
- Candidates whose parents are Jammu and Kashmir migrants. Proof must be shown to the appropriate authority.
- Candidates whose parent’s are or were members of the Central Armed Police Force and who named Karnataka as their home state when applying for the CAPF. Proof of residence should be obtained and presented to the appropriate authorities. Candidates could have graduated from a recognised board anywhere in the country with a Class 12 diploma.
- Students who have completed 10 years of Kannada medium education. They are not required to take any KEA language tests and must have taken a qualifying examination from any government or government-approved educational institution in the country.
- Aspirants must have completed classes 9 through 12 or one and two years of PUC at a Karnataka-based university. In addition, the candidate’s parents must have spent at least 7 years in Karnataka as students.
- If the candidate received their Class 12 education outside of Karnataka, their parents must be Karnataka residents. In this instance, the candidate or the candidate’s parent(s) must speak Kanada, Kova, or Tulu as their first language, and the candidate must take the Karnataka Language Test.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Process
After selecting the ‘online Counselling ‘ option, applicants must enter their Ayush NEET rank, roll number, and application form registration number.
Candidates who want to take part in the NEET-UG Ayush Counselling must first register on the official KEA website and pay the required fee in the manner specified.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|Registration fee||Rs.500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD|
|Registration fee||Rs. 1000/- (for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 5000/- (for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates|
Choice filling & locking: The online choice filling process for Ayush Karnataka Counselling will appear on the screen. A list of colleges will be available, complete with college name, college code, location, courses, and district name.
After successfully picking & Preference, fill up the data and hit the ‘save’ button to save your preferences. The registered mobile number will receive an OTP, which must be input in the field provided before clicking the ‘confirm’ button. After the appointed time for Karnataka Counselling, the options filled will be sealed automatically.
Take a printout of the application form on A-4 paper, and produce the replica for document verification.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Document Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Karnataka candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
|Name and Address of the BHMS College||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College,Bangalore||100||Govt.||Rajiv Gandhi|
University of Health
|Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College,Bangalore||75||Non-Govt.|
|Hyderabad Karnataka Ed. Society’s Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||100||Non-Govt.|
|Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College||100||Non-Govt.|
|AM Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum||100||Non-Govt.|
|Bharatesh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum||100||Non-Govt.|
|Shree Shiv Basav Jyoti Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum||50||Non-Govt.|
|S. B. Shirkoli Homeopathic Medical College Sankeshwar||50||Non-Govt.|
|Dr B.D.Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,Dharwad||100||Non-Govt.|
|Al-Amann Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,Bijapur||50||Non-Govt.|
|L E A Homoeopathic Medical College, Dharwad||50||Non-Govt.|
|Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College Moodubidire||50||Non-Govt.|
|Name and Address of the BNYS College||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation|
|Government Nature Cure & Yoga College Mysore||25||Govt||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|SDM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Ujire||120||Non-Govt.|
|Alvas College of Naturopathy & Yogic Science Moodbidri||60||Non-Govt.|
|Name of the BUMS College||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation|
|Govt Unani Medical College Bangalore Karnataka||50||Govt.||Rajiv Gandhi|
University of Health
|National Institute of Unani Medicine,Bangalore||N/A||Govt.|
|Luqman Unani Medical College and Hospital,Bijapur||60||Non-Govt|
|Tipu Sultan Unani Medical College & Hospital,Gulbarga||40||Non-Govt|
|HMS Unani Medical College and Hospital Karnataka||40||Non-Govt|
Since the state lacks facilities for specific majors, Karnataka’s government body will aim to build them. If students want to pursue their education at government or private universities, they might use migration to move to another neighbouring state.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Seat Matrix
|S.No||BAMS College Name||General||Hyd-Kar Quota||Special Category||Total Seats|
|1.||Govt Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore||70||7||5||82|
|2.||Government Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital||70||7||6||83|
|3.||Government Ayurveda Medical College And Teaching Hospital||42||4||5||51|
|4.||SBG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Belagavi||22||1||1||24|
|1.||Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Research||17||1||0||18|
|2.||Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College||23||1||0||24|
|3.||Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital||37||2||1||40|
|4.||Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurveda College Hospital and Research Center||37||2||1||40|
|5.||Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College||19||1||0||20|
|6.||TMAES Society Ayurvedic College||23||1||0||24|
|7.||Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga||22||2||0||24|
|8.||Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College Challakere||22||1||1||24|
|9.||Ashwini Ayurvedic College Davangare||19||1||1||21|
|10.||JSS Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital||37||2||1||40|
|11.||Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Ayurveda||36||2||0||38|
|12.||ALN Rao Ayurvedic College Chikamagalore||23||1||0||24|
|13||KVG Ayurvedic College Sullia||37||2||1||40|
|14.||Muniyal Institute of Ayurveda Medical Sciences||37||2||1||40|
|15.||Karnataka Ayurvedic College Mangalore||37||2||1||40|
|17.||Alvas Ayurvedic Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|18.||Sri Shivayogishwara Rural Ayurveda Medical College||23||1||0||24|
Shri JG Ayurvedic College Belgaum
|20.||S.G.V.Ayurvedic Medical College||23||1||0||24|
|21.||Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Hubli||33||3||3||39|
|22.||D.G.M.Ayurvedic Medical College||33||3||3||39|
|23.||Sri S.B.S.Ayurvedic Medical College||23||1||0||24|
|24.||Bhagavan Mahaveer Jain Ayurvedic Medical College||19||1||0||20|
|25.||Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic Medical College||23||1||0||24|
|26.||Sindhagi Shantaveereshwara Ayurvedic Medical College||22||1||1||24|
|27.||BLD’s Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya||22||1||1||24|
|28.||Sri Vijayamahantesha Ayurveda Medical College||22||1||1||24|
|29.||Sri Kalabyraweshwara Ayurvedic Medical College||21||1||0||22|
|30.||Bahubali Vidyapeetha JV Mandals Grameena Ayurveda College||22||1||1||24|
|31.||Sri Basaveshwara Vidyavrdhaka Sangha Ayurvedic Medical Colleg||22||1||1||24|
|32||Shri Hingulambika Education Society, Ayurved College||14||10||0||24|
|33.||Kalmatha Sri Virupaksha Shivacharya Ayurvedic Medical College||13||10||1||24|
|34.||Gavisiddeshwara Society`s Ayurveda College||21||18||1||40|
|35.||N.K.Jabashetty Ayurvedic Medical College||13||10||1||24|
|36.||Taranatha Govt. Ayurveda Medical College||14||32||4||50|
|37.||T.M.A.E.Ayurvedic Medical College||13||10||1||24|
|38.||Sri C.B.Guttal Ayurvedic Medical College||18||1||1||20|
|39.||Sri College Of Ayurvedic Science & Research Center||37||2||1||40|
|40.||SMVVS Rajeshwari Karpurmath Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College||23||1||0||24|
|41.||Sri Raghavendra Ayurvedic Medical College||19||1||0||20|
|42.||Atreya Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital||38||2||0||40|
|43.||SDM Institute of Ayurveda & Hospital||37||2||1||40|
|44.||Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital||22||1||1||24|
|45.||Prasanna College of Ayurveda and hospital||37||2||1||40|
|46.||Sharda Ayurvedic College Devinagar||13||10||1||40|
|47.||Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur||19||1||0||20|
|48.||Sanjeevini Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Hubbali||22||1||1||24|
|49.||Karnataka Ayurvedic College Mangalore||23||1||0||24|
|50.||Rajarajeshwari Ayurvedic Medical College||13||10||1||24|
|51.||Jain Agm Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital,||23||1||0||24|
|52.||AdichunchaNow, let us discuss the number of seats available in the different private & Government Karnataka BHMS colleges. nagiri Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital(AMC)||37||2||1||40|
|53.||Rajeev Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Science and Research Centre||22||1||1||24|
|54.||Sharada Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital||22||1||1||24|
|55||MVPAMCB, Bagalkot Dt.||23||1||0||24|
|S.No||BHMS College Name||General||Hyd-Kar Quota||Special Category||Total Seats|
|1.||Govt. Homoeopathy Medical College||71||7||5||83|
|2.||A.M.Sheik Homoeopathy Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|3.||Rosy Royal Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital||22||1||0||23|
|1.||Bhagavan Budha Homoeopathy Medical College||36||2||2||40|
|2.||Father Mullers Homoeopathy Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|3.||Bharatesh Homoeopathy Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|4.||Shivabasavajyothi Homoeopathy Medical College||19||1||0||20|
|5.||Dr.B.D.Jatti Homoeopathy Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|6.||H.K.E.Society Homoeopathy Medical College||22||17||1||40|
|7.||Alvas`s Homeopathic Medical College||37||2||1||40|
|8.||AGM Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||23||1||0||24|
|9.||Veerabhadreshwar Homeopathy Medical College||13||10||1||24|
|S.No||BUMS College Name||General||Hyd-Kar Quota||Special Category||Total Seats|
|1.||Govt Unani Medical College Bangalore||42||4||4||50|
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee Structure
|S.No||College Name||Fee Structure(Per Annum)|
|1.||Bhagavan Budha Homoeopathy Medical College||100000|
|2.||Father Mullers Homoeopathy Medical College||683100|
|3.||Bharatesh Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|4.||Shivabasavajyothi Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|5.||Dr.B.D.Jatti Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|6.||H.K.E.Society Homoeopathy Medical College||NA|
|7.||Alvas Homeopathic Medical College||NA|
|8.||AGM Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||NA|
|9.||Veerabhadreshwar Homeopathy Medical College||NA|
The fee structure for most colleges has not been disclosed; please contact your relevant institute for an actual figure.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Cutoff
To be considered for further admissions, candidates must score at least a qualifying score in the NEET 2022 entrance exam.
|Category||NEET 2022 Cut off Percentile||NEET 2022 Cut off Marks||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105||328|
Karnataka Ayush Counselling FAQ’s
What is the website for Ayush Karnataka Counselling?
The website for Ayush Karnataka Counselling is http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
Who is in charge of Ayush Karnataka's Counselling?
The Karnataka Education Authority will be in charge of Ayush Counselling in the province.
The Ministry of Ayush has approved BAMS (240 seats), BHMS (146 seats), and BUMS (50 seats) colleges in Karnataka.
How many private colleges seats in Karnataka are approved by the Ministry of Ayush?
The Ministry of Ayush has approved BAMS (1587 seats) and BHMS (308 seats) colleges in Karnataka.
What is the average AIQ Quota fee structure for private Ayush colleges in Karnataka?
For AIQ Quota Karnataka Private Ayush colleges, there is no average fee.
What is the website for Ministry of Ayush?
https://www.ccimindia.org/ is the website for Ministry of Ayush.