Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga is a distinguished institution dedicated to the study and practice of Ayurvedic medicine. Located in Karnataka, India, the college provides quality education and healthcare services to students and patients.
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Ayurvedic medicine. The undergraduate program is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), which provides students with a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, treatments, and research methodologies. The postgraduate programs include Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) in various specializations, allowing students to specialize in specific areas of Ayurveda.
The college campus is well-equipped with modern infrastructure and facilities that support effective learning and research. It includes spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, a herbal garden, a pharmacy, and a library with a vast collection of Ayurvedic literature and research materials. These resources provide students with ample opportunities to gain practical experience, conduct research, and deepen their understanding of Ayurveda.
The faculty members at Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College are experienced professionals in the field of Ayurveda. They possess specialized knowledge and expertise in various branches of Ayurvedic medicine. These dedicated faculty members utilize innovative teaching methods, practical demonstrations, and clinical training to ensure a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic concepts. They mentor students, provide guidance in research projects, and instill a passion for lifelong learning.
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is associated with an Ayurvedic hospital that offers a range of Ayurvedic treatments, therapies, and consultations. Under the guidance of experienced practitioners, students have the opportunity to observe and actively participate in patient care, honing their clinical skills and gaining practical experience.
The college also encourages research and innovation in Ayurveda. It provides opportunities for faculty and students to engage in research activities, publish research papers, and participate in conferences. The research initiatives contribute to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge and enhance the quality of healthcare services.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling
|College Name||Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Chitradurga|
|Popular Name||Amrutha Ayurvedic College Chitradurga|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS & MD/MS|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: Behind Onake Obavva Stadium, Chitradurga – 577 501, KARNATAKA|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College boasts modern and well-equipped facilities to support effective teaching, learning, and research in the field of Ayurveda.
- Classrooms: The college provides spacious and comfortable classrooms that are conducive to learning. These classrooms are equipped with audio-visual aids to facilitate interactive and engaging sessions.
- Laboratories: Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College has well-equipped laboratories where students can gain practical experience and enhance their skills. The laboratories are equipped with the necessary apparatus and instruments for conducting experiments and research in various disciplines of Ayurveda.
- Herbal Garden: The college maintains a herbal garden that serves as a living repository of medicinal plants. Students have the opportunity to learn about the cultivation, identification, and utilization of various herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Pharmacy: The college has a dedicated pharmacy where students can gain hands-on experience in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines. The pharmacy is equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to ensure the proper formulation and dispensing of medicines.
- Library: Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College houses a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers related to Ayurveda. The library provides students and faculty members with access to valuable resources for academic study and research.
- Hospital: The college is associated with an Ayurvedic hospital where students can gain practical experience in patient care. The hospital offers a range of Ayurvedic treatments, therapies, and consultations, providing students with the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in a clinical setting.
- Research Facilities: The college provides facilities for research activities, including research laboratories and access to research journals and databases. These facilities enable faculty and students to engage in research projects and contribute to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge.
- Hostel: For the convenience of outstation students, the college offers hostel facilities. The hostels provide a comfortable living environment and necessary amenities to support the student’s academic journey.
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls: Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College has well-equipped auditoriums and seminar halls where conferences, seminars, and cultural events are held. These spaces provide a platform for students and faculty to showcase their talents, exchange knowledge, and foster a sense of community.
- Sports and Recreation: The college recognizes the importance of holistic development and encourages students to participate in sports and recreational activities. The campus provides facilities for indoor and outdoor sports, promoting physical fitness and a well-rounded lifestyle.
Faculty and Staff
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College takes pride in its highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff members who play a crucial role in delivering quality education and healthcare services.
- The college’s faculty members are renowned experts in the field of Ayurveda. They possess extensive knowledge and experience in various disciplines, including Kayachikitsa (Internal Medicine), Panchakarma, Shalya Tantra (Surgery), Dravyaguna (Pharmacology), and more. These esteemed faculty members are responsible for conducting lectures, practical training sessions, and guiding students in their academic pursuits. They are committed to providing comprehensive theoretical knowledge and practical skills to nurture competent Ayurvedic professionals.
- Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is proud to have such a talented and passionate team of faculty and staff members. Their commitment to excellence, academic rigor, and compassionate care ensures that students receive a comprehensive education and patients receive high-quality healthcare services. It is through the collective efforts of the faculty and staff members that the college continues to uphold its reputation for providing outstanding Ayurvedic education and healthcare.
- The staff members at Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College are integral to the smooth functioning of the institution. They provide essential administrative and operational support, ensuring the efficient management of day-to-day operations. The staff members assist students, faculty, and visitors, maintain the infrastructure, and create a conducive learning environment. Their dedication and attention to detail contribute to the overall functioning and success of the college.
- The faculty and staff members at Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College go beyond their academic roles. They actively participate in research activities, publish research papers, and present their findings at national and international conferences. Their dedication to research contributes to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge and promotes evidence-based practices.
Courses Offered & Intake Capacity
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||60|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
|Domicile||Karnataka domicile or eligibility as per KEA norms|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year|
|Academic Qualification||Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects|
|Minimum Marks||Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination|
|Entrance Examination||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Health Criteria||Medically fit as per the standards set by the respective authorities|
|Other Requirements||Any additional requirements specified by the conducting authority|
AYUSH NEET Cutoff
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2023 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College|
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College
- Address: Behind Onake Obavva Stadium, Chitradurga – 577 501, Karnataka
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official website: https://www.amruthaayurcta.org/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Registration
- Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling (http://kea.kar.nic.in/).
- Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificates. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
- Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
- Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
- Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Process
- Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
- Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
- Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
- Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Seat Allotment Process
|First Round||1. Candidates enter options and details.|
2. Allotment begins with Special Category seats (Physically Disabled, NCC, Sports).
3. Special Category seats allocated by merit and preference.
4. General Merit category candidates considered in General Merit quota.
5. Reserved category candidates first considered in General Merit, then their respective categories.
6. Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates allocated seats (Only for Karnataka).
7. Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation considered.
8. Special Category candidates (Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF) allotted by merit and availability.
|First Phase of Allotment||1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.|
2. Multiple iterations in 1st Phase based on availability.
3. Allotment stops when all seats are allotted or last rank is reached.
|Second Round||1. Seats unfilled in 1st Phase converted and offered to reserved categories.|
2. Reserved category candidates considered; GM candidates not considered.
3. Consequential vacancies in same category; GM vacancies considered in 3rd Phase.
|Second Phase of Allotment||1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.|
2. Unfilled seats from 1st Phase also considered.
3. Multiple iterations; allotment stops as in 1st Phase.
|Third Round||1. Unfilled seats in reserved General categories converted to General Merit.|
2. Unfilled special category seats also considered.
3. Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats treated specially.
4. Order of seat allotment remains the same.
|Third Phase of Allotment||1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.|
2. Seats converted to General Merit offered to eligible candidates.
3. Multiple iterations; allotment stops as in 1st and 2nd Phases.
4. Consequential reserved category vacancies considered in same category.
- Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
- Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
- Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Income or Caste Certificate
What is the official website for Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College?
The official website for Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is https://www.amruthaayurcta.org/
Which University is affiliated with Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College?
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
Is Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College?
The location of Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College is Behind Onake Obavva Stadium, Chitradurga – 577 501, KARNATAKA.
When was Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College established?
Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in 1996-97.
How many BAMS seats are there in Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.