Chandigarh Ayush Counselling will be administrated by the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh process uses NEET score guide for Counselling through the online mode. With the release of the Chandigarh Ayush NEET application form 2022, the registration procedure for Chandigarh Ayush Counselling will begin. Candidates for first-year UG medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) at government/private Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy/ Unani colleges based on NEET result.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Highlights
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 Jul 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 Sept 2022|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||29 Jan – 3rd February 2022|
|Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh|
|No. of Private Seats in Chandigarh||BAMS: 100 Seats|
BHMS: 50 Seats
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Dates
|Date of availability of prospectus online (PDF format only)||From 07.10.2022 onwards|
|Date of availability of application forms online||From 07.10.2022 to 13.10.2022 up to|
|Last date/time of submission of online application form and fees for all candidates (including Foreign Indian Student /NRI)||13.10.2022 (Thursday) by 5.30 pm|
|Display of lists of Provisionallyeligible candidates according to their categories and List of deficient documents/discrepancies||15.10.2022 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of documents to remove the deficiencies, if any||18.10.2022 (Tuesday) at 3.00 PM|
|Display of final list of provisionally Eligible Candidates according to their categories||22.10.2022 (Saturday)|
|The First Counselling for BHMS (General Category, Reserved SC/PwD)|
‘O’ Block (Sarai Building).
Govt. Medical Colleges Sector 32-A Chandigarh
|Commencement of Academic session|
for UG Courses
|MOP UP Round (If any seat vacant)||12.12.2022 (Monday)|
|Last date upto which students can join||20.12.2022|
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Eligible Criteria
Domicile: Applicants must be Chandigarh residents.
Entrance: Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination to be eligible.
Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognised educational institution in order to apply.
Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for PwD applicants.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Application Fee
|Category||Non-Refundable Amt Payable (INR)|
|SC category||500/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|General & other categories||1000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|Foreign Indian Student / NRI Category||7000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
Procedure for filling application form online and Deposit of Fee online
- Step 1 Visit GMCH website i.e. www.gmch.gov.in
- Step 2 Go to “Admission”
- Step 3 Register by clicking on “Candidate Registration”. Candidate will receive a confirmation on email including his/her Application ID on registered email address.
- Step 4 Login by clicking on “Candidate login”.
- Step 5 Candidate will have to fill demographic details and save the same
- Step 6 Candidate will have to fill Educational Qualification demographic details and save the same
- Step 7 Candidate will have to select course and category and save the same
- Step 8 Candidate will have to Upload Photo &Signature in JPG format (<50KB)
- Step 9 Candidate will have to upload certificates/ documents as mentioned in the form/ prospectus
- Step 10 Candidate should check the detailed information filled in the previous steps through review filled form before final submission
- Step 11 Candidate will have to pay online fee. Fee will not be paid without entering above mentioned details.
- Step 12 After all the above mentioned entries / steps the form will be finally submitted after checking final submission.
- Step 13 To take print out filled application form/ forms, Click on “Print”
Procedure for Applying Chandigarh Counselling
- Prospectus is only available as PDF document on GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in for viewing/downloading w.e.f. 07-10-2022. It is not available in printed form.
- Application form is available online only at GMCH Website w.e.f. 07-10-2022. It is not available in printed form.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the admission notice published in the newspapers and instructions given in the prospectus carefully and then fill in the online Application Form.
- All candidates have to fill application form online, available at GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in. Candidate has to fill single form for MBBS, BDS and BHMS and may select multiple courses.
- Additional application fee is payable for each course selected and added while filling the online application form. Candidate has to pay the total fee online in single transaction.
- The candidates should fill all the relevant fields in the form. No field/Column should be left blank.
- Category of reservation should be entered in the prescribed column of the online application form. No addition or change of category of reservation will be allowed once form has been submitted.
- Candidates applying for MBBS/BDS/BHMS courses should upload following applicable documents at the time of filling up the application form online.
- Documents to be uploaded by the Foreign Indian Student for MBBS course OR International / NRI students for BDS course at the time of filling up the application form online.
- Last date of submitting completed application form online is 13.10.2022 by 5.30 PM.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Document Required
- NEET (UG)-2022 Result Certificate
- Matriculation certificate with date of birth or a government-issued birth certificate.
- Passing Certificate for 10th Grade.
- Obtaining a 10+1 Passing certificate or passing another qualifying exams.
- 10+2 or any qualifying examination detailed marks sheet
- As needed, a certificate for a reserved category (Appendix C)
- If applicable, a person with disability (PwD) certificate, as well as BDS (Appendix I) proof of ward of Defence Personnel.
- Applicable Certificate for candidates seeking for UT Chandigarh Pool Seats (Appendix B1 / B2 / B3 as applicable)
- Affidavit/guarantee that the nominee has not chosen and claimed domicile in any other state/UT than Chandigarh.
For NRI Candidates Documents
Foreign Indian students / NRI students applying for ayush courses in Chandigarh must upload their Chandigarh Counselling documents when filling out the online application form.
- NEET (UG) result card for 2022.
- Matriculation/High/Higher secondary school certificate with date of birth or government-issued birth certificate
- Detailed Marks Sheet/Passing Certificate for 10+1 students.
- Passing Certificate 10+2/pre-medical/of 10+2+3 system demonstrating comparable exams from any university/board with comprehensive marks/grade explanation sheets. In 10+1 and 10+2, the candidate must present the marks in percentage acquired in each of the disciplines, namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Character Certificate.
- For candidates who have studied from a foreign/international board, eligibility and equivalence certificates from both Panjab University and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required.
- NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Indian Student passport/ appropriate papers (e.g. PIO Card, OCI Card) from a competent body.
- For candidates applying for NRI category I / II, a valid certificate is required.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
|BAMS College Name||Aid Status|
|Shri Dhanwantri Ayurved College & Hospital, Chandigarh||Pvt.|
|BHMS College Name||Aid Status|
|Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh||Pvt.|
Passing the Entrance Exam with a High Score Exams like NEET will help you choose the finest BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS institutes. There is some college in Chandigarh for specific courses; however, the government will endeavour to create those lack course colleges in the future. If students wish to pursue those courses, they can migrate to another nearby state.
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Seat Matrix & Fee Structure
|S.No||College Name||Total Seats||Fee Structure (Per Annum)|
|1.||Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital||100||NA|
|1.||Homoeopathic Medical College, Chandigarh||50||155897|
|Particulars||Category||Reservation (% )||No. of seats|
|State/U.T. Pool (Total seats: 42)-||PwD||5%||02|
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Cut Off
To be eligible for further admissions, candidates must score at least a qualifying score in the NEET 2022 entrance exam.
SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve at least the 40th percentile in order to be selected for AIQ and state Counselling .
Aspirants in the UR category must have a score in the 50th percentile or higher.
|Category||NEET 2022 Cut off Percentile||NEET 2022 Cut off Marks||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|General/ EWS- PwD||45||116-105||328|
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling FAQ
What is the website for Chandigarh Ayush Counselling?
https://skau.ac.in/ is the website for Chandigarh Ayush Counselling.
Who is in charge of the Ayush Counselling in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling will be held at the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) in Chandigarh.
Is the application form for the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) in Chandigarh for the year 2022 available?
The application form for the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh 2022 will be available on the website in an online format
How do I apply for Ayush admission in Chandigarh?
The NEET Scorecard is used to determine admission to Ayush College of Chandigarh.
What is the website for Ministry of Ayush?
The website for Ministry of Ayush is https://www.ccimindia.org/