Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh (HMC Chandigarh) is a well-known Private Homoeopathic College in the city of Chandigarh. The college, also known as Chandigarh Homoeopathic College, was founded in 1974. Affiliated with The Punjab University in Chandigarh and it has the recognition of the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh was founded to provide students with the best homeopathic care, and the college now offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). It is now known as one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Chandigarh.
With the Vision to become the best Homeopathic institute to provide excellent health care and Education in Fields of homeopathy, the college has taken upon the mission to serve the community with great passion and integrity which helps build a better and healthy community.
|College Name||Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh|
|Popular Name||HMC, Chandigarh|
|Affiliated with||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH), New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: M‐671, Sector 26, Chandigarh|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH), New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
- Dissection hall
- Organon & Hom. Phil
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students. As a faculty member of the Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, you are responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies.
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses offered and Intake Capacity
|BHMS||4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. For the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on the Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
For UG Course
|Domicile||Applicants must be residents of Chandigarh.|
|Entrance Exam||Applicants must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination to be eligible.|
|Qualification||Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized institution.|
|Mandatory Subjects||Applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Minimum Percentage||General category applicants must have a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination.|
SC/ST category applicants must have a minimum of 40% in the qualifying examination.
PwD (Persons with Disability) applicants must have a minimum of 45% in the qualifying examination.
For PG Course
|Qualification||Have completed a B.H.M.S. course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
AIAPGET 2023 Cut-Off
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh|
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
- Address: M‐671, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.hmcchd26.com
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves on the designated counseling portal within the specified timeframe.
- Provide personal and academic details, including the NEET score, during the registration process.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates must visit the designated document verification centers.
- Submit original documents, including educational certificates, NEET scorecard, domicile proof, identity proof, and other relevant documents, for verification.
Step 3: Merit List Publication
- After document verification, the counseling authority prepares and publishes a merit list based on the NEET scores and other eligibility criteria.
- The merit list is made available on the official website of the counseling authority.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Eligible candidates can log in to the counseling portal and exercise their choice filling options.
- They can select their preferred Ayush courses and institutions from the available options.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the counseling authority conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seat allotment results are announced on the official website.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted Institution
- Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the respective institution within the specified timeframe.
- They need to complete the admission formalities, pay the prescribed fees, and submit the required documents.
Step 7: Second Round of Counseling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, a second round of counseling may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who did not participate in the first round or wish to upgrade their allotted seat can participate in this round.
Step 8: Document Verification and Reporting
- Candidates allotted seats in subsequent rounds must undergo document verification and report to the respective institutions as per the specified schedule.
- Matriculation (10th),
- Senior Secondary (10+2),
- BAMS, Provisional/Permanent Registration of BAMS from the State Ayurveda Council,
- Character certificate issued by the last attended college/institute,
- Haryana Resident Domicile,
- NEET-2023 Score Card,
- Benchmark Disability,
- Proof of Identification,
- Caste Certificate, or any other relevant document/certificate as per notification,
These must be produced in original, along with two sets of self-attested photocopy, If the students have already deposited the original documents in another institute/college, he/she must produce the receipt of that institute/college regarding documents along with an undertaking to submit the original document within a time frame determined by the concerned allotted college.
- Candidates for PwD seats must present a relevant certificate of Benchmark disability issued by an institution listed in Annexure-VI of the notification.
- The candidate must submit an affidavit stating that he or she is not pursuing a UG (BAMS/BHMS) course in any institute in India.
Remember that – a) If any discrepancy/false statement in the candidate’s documents is discovered later at any stage, his/her admission will be canceled. b) If a dispute/issue arises, the decision of the relevant college admission committee shall be final.
What is the official website for Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh?
The official website for Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is www.hmcchd26.com
Which University is affiliated with Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh?
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is affiliated with Punjab University, Chandigarh.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.
Is Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh a full-fledged government institution?
No, Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh?
The location of Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is M‐671, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
When did Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh establish?
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh was founded in 1974.
Is it possible to edit/modify candidates’ choices after Choice locking ?
Once the choices are locked, it is impossible to edit/ modify the candidate’s choices even from the AACCC end. Hence, candidates are advised to verify all choices before locking.