Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling 2024 is a significant initiative launched by the administration of Lakshadweep, an Indian union territory, to facilitate admission to various Ayush courses. Ayush is an abbreviation for Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. The counselling procedure seeks to give possibilities for aspiring students to further their education and careers in these established medical institutions.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling 2024 is a centralised portal for students seeking admissions into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy offered by Lakshadweep’s government and commercial universities. It simplifies the admissions process, providing fair and transparent seat allocation based on merit.
The counselling process is designed to meet students’ requirements and preferences, allowing them to select from a variety of courses and institutions. It contains detailed information about the available courses, eligibility requirements, seat availability, reservation regulations, and counselling schedules. Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling 2024 simplifies the admission process by providing this organised approach, sparing students the bother of navigating several application procedures.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling
Get the best AYUSH College according to your NEET
Rank,through Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling.
Every year, the Department of Education, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, sponsors applicants from Lakshadweep for the BAMS/BHMS seats reserved for Lakshadweep by the Government of India. The candidates for the above seats were picked in accordance with the Lakshadweep seat assignment rule as well as the admission conditions set by the Government of India or the applicable apex body.
In view of this, the Department of Education is inviting applications from applicants who are qualified for seat allotment under the Lakshadweep seat allotment regulation for BAMS/BHMS for the academic year 2024-2025.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Highlights
|Name of Examination
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority
|AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)
|NEET 2024 Exam Date
|5 May, 2024
|NEET 2024 Result
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2024 Counselling Starting Date
|To Be Announced
|Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority
|AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee
|Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Held by
|Department of Education, Union Territory of Lakshadweep
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Dates
|Last date of submission of application in prescribed format
|To be announced
|Publishing of checklist
|To be announced
|Publishing of Final List
|To be announced
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Eligibility Criteria
|- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs) and foreign nationals may be eligible for certain seats reserved under the NRI/Foreign Quota, subject to specific guidelines and regulations.
|Applicants must be Chandigarh residents.
|- Minimum age: 17 years on or before December 31, 2024.
|- Completion of 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Minimum aggregate marks required: Varies from institution to institution, usually ranging from 50% to 60%.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the year of the counselling are also eligible, provided they fulfill all other requirements.
|Qualifying Entrance Exam
|- Candidates must have appeared and qualified in the relevant national-level entrance exam for Ayush courses, such as NEET-UG 2024.
- The scores obtained in the entrance exam will be considered for merit-based seat allocation.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official counseling website(https://lakshadweep.gov.in/).
- Provide personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications during registration.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After registration, candidates are required to visit the designated verification centers.
- Present original documents such as mark sheets, certificates, photo ID proof, and proof of residence for verification.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Access the online portal and fill your choices of courses and institutions based on your preferences.
- Prioritize your choices carefully, considering seat availability and eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority evaluates your filled choices, merit, and seat availability.
- Seat allotment is conducted based on these factors.
- Check the allotment results on the official website using your login credentials.
Step 5: Reporting and Admission
- If you are allotted a seat, report to the designated institution within the specified time frame.
- Carry the required documents, including the allotment letter, original certificates, and prescribed fees.
- Complete admission formalities, including document verification, fee payment, and form submission.
Step 6: Second Round of Counseling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats or if you wish to upgrade your allotted seat, participate in the second round of counseling.
- Revise your choices and undergo the seat allotment process again.
Step 7: Joining and Commencement of Classes
- After completing the counseling process and admission formalities, join the respective institution.
- The academic sessions for Ayush courses usually commence as per the institution's schedule.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Documents Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2024 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2024 Result/Scorecard.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Sub Category Certificate, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Getting a Good Score on the Entrance Exam Exams like NEET will assist you in selecting the best BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS schools. In Lakshadweep, there are no colleges; however, the government plans to establish such in the future. Students can migrate to another adjacent state to pursue those courses if they choose.
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Cut Off
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling FAQ's
What is the website for Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling?
The website for Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling is https://lakshadweep.gov.in/.
Who is in charge of the Ayush Counselling in Lakshadweep?
The Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling will be conducted by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC).
Who is the Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority?
Department of Education, Union Territory of Lakshadweep is the Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority.
Is the AACCC Application Form 2023 available for download?
The AACCC 2023 Application Form will be available online on the website.
In which method will Lakshadweep NEET Counselling be held in 2023?
The online Counselling for Lakshadweep NEET 2023 admission will take place.
How many seats are available in Ayush Government/ Private Colleges in Lakshadweep?
What is the website for Ministry of Ayush?
The website for the Ministry of Ayush is https://www.ccimindia.org/