Nagaland Ayush Counselling 2023 is a significant undertaking by the government of Nagaland, a northeastern state in India. The primary objective of this initiative is to facilitate the admission process for Ayush courses, which encompass Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. The counseling process is specifically designed to provide aspiring students with enhanced opportunities to pursue their education and establish careers in these traditional systems of medicine.
The core function of Nagaland Ayush Counselling 2023 is to serve as a centralized platform for individuals seeking admissions into undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by government and private institutions in Nagaland. By streamlining the admission procedure, the counseling process ensures fairness and transparency in seat allocation based on merit.
To cater to the diverse needs and preferences of students, the counseling process offers a wide range of courses and institutions to choose from. It provides comprehensive information on course offerings, eligibility criteria, seat availability, reservation policies, and counseling schedules. This structured approach simplifies the admission process for aspiring students, eliminating the complexities of navigating multiple application procedures.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling
Get the best AYUSH College according to your NEET
Rank,through Nagaland Ayush Counselling.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Highlights
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13th June 2023|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||1st September 2023|
|Nagaland Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Dates
|Starting Date||To be announced|
|Round 1 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/|
Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|To be announced|
|Registration/Payment & Choice filling||To be announced|
|Choice Filling ends||To be announced|
|Last date of Payment||To be announced|
|Allotment Result||To be announced|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||To be announced|
|Round 2||To be announced|
|Mop-Up Round||To be announced|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||To be announced|
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Eligibility Criteria
|Qualifying Entrance Exam||- Candidates must have passed the NEET Entrance Examination to be eligible.|
|Residency||- Aspirants must be residents of Nagaland.|
|Education Qualification||- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
- The qualifying examination should include subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- Minimum aggregate marks required: 50% (General category), 40% (SC/ST category), and 45% (PwD candidates).
|Qualifying Entrance Exam:||-Candidates must have appeared and qualified in the relevant national-level entrance exam for Ayush courses, such as NEET-UG 2023.|
-The scores obtained in the entrance exam will be considered for merit-based seat allocation.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Application Fee
A processing fee of Rs. 400/- will be collected for each set of forms. Before filling out the download form, it should be printed on white A4 paper. During the submission of the form, a cash payment of Rs. 400/- is required.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register on the official counseling website (https://nagahealth.nagaland.gov.in/).
- Provide personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications during registration.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Visit the designated verification centers to have your documents verified.
- Present original documents such as mark sheets, certificates, photo ID proof, and proof of residency for verification.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Access the online portal and fill your choices of courses and institutions based on your preferences.
- Prioritize your choices carefully, considering seat availability and eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority evaluates your filled choices, merit, and seat availability.
- Seat allotment is conducted based on these factors.
- Check the allotment results on the official website using your login credentials.
Step 5: Reporting and Admission
- If you are allotted a seat, report to the designated institution within the specified time frame.
- Carry the required documents, including the allotment letter, original certificates, and prescribed fees.
- Complete admission formalities, including document verification, fee payment, and form submission.
Step 6: Second Round of Counseling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats or if you wish to upgrade your allotted seat, participate in the second round of counseling.
- Revise your choices and undergo the seat allotment process again.
Step 7: Joining and Commencement of Classes
- After completing the counseling process and admission formalities, join the respective institution.
- The academic sessions for Ayush courses usually commence as per the institution's schedule.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Documents Required
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
There are no colleges in Nagaland; however, the government plans to create ayush courses colleges in the future. If students desire to pursue ayush course's, they can migrate to another nearby state.
Nagaland Ayush Counselling Cutoff
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Nagaland Ayush Counselling FAQ's
What is the website for Nagaland Ayush Counselling?
The website for Nagaland Ayush Counselling is https://nagahealth.nagaland.gov.in/.
Who is in charge of Nagaland's Ayush Counselling?
Nagaland Ayush Counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education in Kohima, Nagaland.
In which manner will Nagaland NEET Counselling be held in 2023?
Nagaland NEET 2023 admissions will be taken in an online mode.
How do I apply for Ayush admission in Nagaland?
The NEET Scorecard is used to determine admission to Ayush College of Nagaland.
What is the total number of Ayush course's colleges in Nagaland?
In Nagaland, there are no colleges. However, candidates may apply migration for neighbouring states.
What is the website for Ministry of Ayush?
The website for Ministry of Ayush is https://www.ccimindia.org