These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the ayush counselling Website, which can be found at Official Site. By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use ayush counselling.
I want a call from this College
- Although any visitor may use parts of our Platforms, you must register as a member to access certain features of the Platforms, contribute or use any of our community features, download eBooks, demonstrate a willingness to apply and/or apply to educational institutions, access demo/mock tests/test preparation material, access various tools and services on the platform, and so on. Registration on our platforms is completely free.
- You must be over the age of 18 in order to register as a member. If you are under the age of 18, please see Section 3 below.
- You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registering or at any other time is true, accurate, current, and complete. If we discover that you have provided false or misleading information, we reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform.
- By registering, you agree to give the Platform’s partners/business associates your contact information and to receive promotional communications (calls/ emails/ SMS/ WhatsApp/ others) from the Platform or any of its partners or business associates.
- You will be asked to create a username and password when you register to use our platform. You agree not to disclose your password to any other person or entity and accept full responsibility for its confidentiality. Ayush counselling will not be liable for any liabilities (in part or in full) arising from the use (or misuse) of your password, whether such use or misuse occurs with or without your knowledge or consent. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must change it immediately and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you forget your password, we have the option to reset it for you. If that doesn’t work, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If we suspect that your username/password is being used by an unauthorised person/entity, we reserve the right to cancel it at any time.
Your usage of our platforms
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services, and other similar materials (collectively “Materials”) contained in this platform are provided by ‘ayush counselling’ or its third-party manufacturers, authors, developers, and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the intellectual property of ayush counselling and/or the Third-Party Providers. Except as expressly stated herein, the Materials may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of ayush counselling or the Third Party Providers.
Without the prior express written permission of ayush counselling, no part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds, or images, may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any way or by any means.
You acknowledge that the following actions are not permitted.
- Copying, extracting, downloading, sharing, displaying, selling, or otherwise exploiting any content, data, information, photos, images, preparation material, questions and solutions available on the Platforms or any other products or services provided by ayush counselling for any non-compliant purpose.
- By submitting our web-form, you agree to receive promotional calls and SMS on the number provided, which will be from a third-party platform.
- Using or exploiting Platforms and any content, data, information, or test preparation material provided therein for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ayush counselling, and/or engaging in any business activity that competes with ayush counselling’s business activities.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to any area of the Platform that is not intended for your use.
- Using any software, automated programmes, or process to access, navigate, copy, download, crawl, scrape, or extract data, content information, or test preparation material from the Platform in any way.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, deciphering, or deriving the Platform’s source code
- Impersonating another person or entity, or misrepresenting the information provided about you.
- Stalking, threatening, spamming, or otherwise harassing any other Platform user.
“Content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs, learning material, and other materials downloaded from our platforms for the purposes of these terms. This includes any material you upload, such as information about yourself and comments about your experience as a student or your study interests, among other things.
You must ensure that any content you submit to our platforms-
- Does not violate any third party’s intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights, and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, as well as all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
- It does not violate any applicable laws.
- In our opinion, is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable, or misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- Does not interfere with the online community on our platforms.
You have agreed not to use our platforms-
- Without our prior written consent, for commercial purposes or financial gain.
- To send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, or any other type of business or bulk communication.
- To advertise a company, product, or service of any educational establishment unless we have entered into a written advertiser agreement with you.
- In a way that could reasonably be expected to disrupt, damage, or reduce the efficiency of another person’s computer systems and/or communications network.
- Obtaining personal information from users in an unethical or deceptive manner.
- Obtaining passwords or personal identifying information from other users for commercial or illegal purposes.
- Attempting to impersonate another user.
- Harassing, threatening, or intimidating any user
At the end of each session on our platform, you will be responsible for logging out of your registered account.
As a visitor, you agree not to gain unauthorized access to areas of our platform that are restricted to members.
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of anything on our platform that appears to violate these terms.
If you are a university, college, school, educational service provider, or any other entity with whom ayush counselling shares information about students who have expressed an interest in your programmes:
- You must put in place adequate technical and organizational safeguards to protect the shared personal data obtained from ayushcounselling from unauthorised or unlawful processing, as well as accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration, or disclosure.
- You warrant and represent that the institution will not disclose or transfer Personal Data obtained from the Company to any sub-processors unless adequate and equivalent safeguards are in place.
- You must keep or process shared Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the agreed-upon purposes.
Under 18 years of age
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before registering on our platform. Before obtaining their permission, you may also discuss these terms with them.
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before participating in any online discussions. You should never reveal personal information about yourself to other users, such as your address, phone number, or school name.
You cannot register on our Platforms if you are under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect, record, or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13.
The Ayush counselling team does not endorse any of the opinions expressed in the user content section. Our role is limited to providing the platform and does not extend beyond that. You agree that all such content is solely the responsibility of the person or entity who posted, emailed, or otherwise provided the content to our platforms. We are not responsible in any way for any user-managed content, and you are entirely responsible for any content you post, email, upload, or otherwise provide.
We do not necessarily support, encourage, or endorse your opinions, advice, statements, or other information or content.
You grant Ayush counselling a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable worldwide license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, and reformat the content you submit or post on our platforms. Furthermore, you grant us permission to modify such content and agree to waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment or to be identified as the author of the material in question.
We do, however, follow a “Notice and Takedown” procedure. If you believe that any content is defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable, or misleading, or otherwise objectionable, please notify us immediately by email. We will investigate each notification and act at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, edit, remove, suspend, or refuse any content without notice if we believe it is objectionable, violates these terms, or for any other reason.
If you post content that violates these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your username and password, preventing you from using our platform as a member in the future.
If necessary, we may preserve or disclose the content and your personal information, as well as any content, to any third party.
- In order to keep our website running smoothly;
- By law; or
- To respond to claims that our platform violates or limits the rights of any third party
Our platforms are not responsible in any way for how any search engine, such as Google, Bing, or others, caches or displays your comments.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
All content, material, trademarks, service marks, trade names, software, text, script, images, graphics, videos, audio, preparation material with questions and solutions, and so on contained in the Website, Application, Products/services are the proprietary property of Ayush counselling (“Intellectual Property”) and are protected by Indian laws and regulations.
You may view, print, download, or temporarily store such content for your personal, non-commercial use only, with no changes, additions, or deletions. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit, or transfer such content. You acknowledge that by downloading or otherwise using such content, you will not acquire any intellectual property rights.
All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Platforms are the property of their respective owners, which include universities, colleges, schools, educational service providers, organizations, and so on.
Ayush counselling respects third-party intellectual property rights. If we receive notification of a potential infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights, we will remove the infringing content from the Platforms and terminate the associated user’s account.
When you submit content to the Platforms, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and communicate such content to the public.
E-learning / Test Preparation Products
The Company shall have the right to monitor the user’s use of the e-learning/test preparation products, to analyze the use, and to communicate with the user, seeking feedback and mentoring the user in order to enable effective and efficient use of the application/products purchased/acquired by the user.
The application/products’ contents are based on the concepts covered in the syllabus for each of the competitive exams/courses. The use of the Application/Services/products is not intended to replace the curriculum-based education provided by educational institutions, but rather to supplement such education by explaining and presenting the concepts in a way that allows for easy comprehension. The purchase of any product, subscription to the Application, or use of our products/services/platforms in no way guarantees admission to any educational institution, passing of any exams, or attainment of any specified percentage of marks in any examination.
When you sign up for any test preparation product, you may be asked to upload a profile picture, provide a phone number for verification, enter your entrance exam enrolment number, and so on.
Ayush counselling makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your needs; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (c) the results obtained from the site or any services offered through the Platforms will be accurate or reliable.
In terms of test preparation products or services, every effort has been made to provide the most up-to-date, accurate, and clearly expressed information possible. However, inadvertent errors may occur. Ayush counselling expressly disclaims any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in the information contained in the Platforms / Products/ Services.
Ayush counselling also reserves the right to make changes/corrections or remove/add content at any time and without notice. Ayush counselling and third parties make no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Platforms for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, for which we expressly disclaim liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You will not use the Platforms/products/services for any commercial or illegal purpose, or in a way that harms ayush counselling and/or its interests (express or implied).
The subscriber who uses this service is deemed to have agreed to be bound by all of the service’s terms and conditions. Ayush counselling’s decision on all transactions under this service is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Your mobile phone number will be used during text message or call transmission via the mobile service provider’s server for Telephony/ SMS Service.
The subscriber understands that he/she may use SMS Services at his/her discretion and that the service may be used in the manner determined by Ayush counselling from time to time.
By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls and SMS on the number provided, which will be from a third-party platform.
This service is subject to guidelines/directives issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority that may be applicable at the time.
Once sent, the SMS or its contents are considered final and cannot be withdrawn, changed, or retrieved under any circumstances.
WAP Services allow you to use your wireless Device to access our Services and submit and/or receive Content. The wireless Device you use to access the relevant WAP services may affect your access to our WAP Services.
If the contents of a profile are deemed unfit for broadcast, Ayush counselling reserves the right to modify or delete the account contents at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
The users expressly acknowledge and agree that Ayush counselling reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, add, withdraw, withhold, or suspend the content and service or portions thereof without prior notice to the users.
Ayush counselling shall not be liable for any costs, loss, or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits, or any other consequential loss as a result of the user’s use of the Service.
Users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, and data originated by users and transmitted via the Service (content), and users shall accordingly indemnify ayush counselling and/or the Operator against all third-party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence, or omission.
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein and on the site.
Message delivery is dependent on the technical infrastructure and network uptime of the mobile operator.
By using ayush counselling’s SMS-based services, you agree to receive phone calls, messages/WhatsApp, and other communications from ayush counselling and/or its affiliates.
Subscribing to or using ayush counselling’s various paid/free services via SMS/ Voice/ WAP, whether directly or indirectly, does not guarantee the user admission to any institution.
By agreeing to register for ayush counselling Mobile alerts, a user authorises ayushcounselling to contact him/her from time to time to share information about events, admissions, jobs, and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting deals, information, and promotions.
The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions, etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services, and any/all matters related thereto, and to provide the Company with all other and additional information and cooperation as the Company may require from time to time.
When we offer services, we want them to be simple, useful, and dependable. When services are delivered over the internet, small amounts of information may be placed on your device, such as a computer or mobile phone. Cookies are small files. They are not capable of identifying you personally. These pieces of data are used to improve services for you by doing things like:
- Enabling ayush counselling to recognize your device so you don’t have to repeat information during a task and presenting you with the most relevant courses, programmes, reviews, and scholarships.
- Recognizing that you may have already provided a username and password, so you do not need to do so for each web page requested, such as when enquiring about universities and colleges.
- Measuring the number of people who use our websites so that they can be made easier to use and have enough capacity to be fast.
Payment Terms for the Paid products
The amount payable for any paid product, such as Counseling products, Test preparation products, Common Form, and so on, will be displayed to the user before he or she makes payment. Unless otherwise specified, full payment for any of ayush counselling’s products or services is required before accessing the programmes or services. The user purchasing a product or service on our Platform is solely responsible for determining the suitability and relevance of the product or service proposed for purchase.
In relation to the products or services purchased on our Platforms, we generate system generated invoices. The amount payable by the user includes all applicable taxes.
If you are permitted to pay in installments or in staggered payments, and/or if the payment is not received within the specified time periods, ayush counselling may suspend your access to the Program until the payment is made.
It is the user’s sole responsibility to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the programme chosen before enrolling in it or purchasing a subscription/service. Enrollment in a programme, as well as applications submitted via Common Form, are non-transferable.
You must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“payment method”) to pay for any programme or purchase any services or products offered through the ayush counselling platform. Ayush counselling does not store any of your credit/debit card/bank account/other payment method information or any other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for payment processing and has partnered with payment gateways to accept payment for the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the payment provider’s terms. You agree that if ayush counselling’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, ayush counselling will not be responsible for such storage, and allowing the third party to store such information is entirely at your discretion. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you as a result of using such information is solely your responsibility, and ayush counselling is in no way liable for such losses and is not responsible to reimburse/make good such losses in any way. You also agree to pay any fees associated with payments made through the platform.
Failure to pay may result in your access to a program/service being revoked. Your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used, and where your payment was issued. Ayush counselling does not accept all payment methods, currencies, or locations. All applicable taxes are calculated using the billing information you provide to us during the enrollment/purchase process.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Amounts paid for products will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Our customer service team would be available to address any concerns about our products and services.
However, if you purchased products under the ‘guaranteed success’ facility, the amount would be refunded if the minimum guarantee promised was not met, provided that you engaged with the portal for a minimum number of hours and completed a minimum number of tests specified against each such package sold under such facility.
Refund & Return Policy for Ayush Counselling
If you change your mind, we do not offer a refund or replacement.
There will be no returns on E-books unless the product has a major problem/defect. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns within 2 days of the date of purchase. This applies to any defective product. To authorize a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without prior return approval, we reserve the right to deny refunds to the sender. Only items with flaws will be accepted for return within 2 days of purchase.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ayush counselling, its employees, contractors, licensors, third-party suppliers, and partners from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising from any use or misuse of the Platforms, infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of the Terms, or breach of the representations and warranties made herein.
Limitation of liability
In no event will the Company, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, advertisers, licensors, suppliers, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, or for any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of, or access to, the Platforms.
We will not be liable for any direct losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or for any other reason, except as required by law.
We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages, or for any loss of profits, data, goodwill, or revenue, except as required by law. We will not be liable in any case, whether such losses or damages occur in the normal course of events or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and whether such losses or damages occur in contract or tort (including negligence) and for any reason.
Our platforms accept no responsibility for any accident, injury, or death that occurs as a result of accessing the information hosted on its network of websites.
The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any disputes arising from this shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of law in Noida, India.
You acknowledge having read and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may decline to use our Platforms.