Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College is an esteemed educational institution dedicated to the field of homeopathic medicine. Located in Bengaluru, the college is known for its high-quality education, experienced faculty, and comprehensive training programs. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and Also has recognition from the National Commission for Homeopathy.
Established in 1996 with the vision of promoting and advancing homeopathy, Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in homeopathic medicine. The college provides a conducive learning environment that encourages students to develop a deep understanding of homeopathic principles, practice, and research.
Apart from the academic curriculum, Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College encourages students to engage in various extracurricular activities and participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences related to homeopathy. These opportunities help students broaden their horizons, stay updated with the latest advancements in the field, and foster a sense of holistic development.
The college also boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories, enabling students to conduct research and experiments effectively. The library at Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College houses a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers, providing students with access to extensive resources for their academic and research endeavors.
|College Name||Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College|
|Popular Name||BBHMC Bangalore, Buddha Homoeopathic College Bangalore|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi, Department Of Ayush, Government Of India, New Delhi|
|Course||BHMS – UG|
|Category||BHMS College in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: Srinidhi Complex, Mallathahalli Outer Ring Road Bangalore University Campus Bengaluru- 560056 Karnataka|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Facilities Provided
- Modern & Equipped Laboratories.
- Attached Hi-tech Hospitals for Clinical Training.
- Good Library
- Regular Tests & Internal Assessments.
- Conferences, Seminars & Continuing Medical Education.
- Disciplined Campus Facilitating Personal Development.
- Dedicated Staff Help Students Mould In Knowledge, Skills & Good Professionals attitudes.
- Sports & Extracurricular Activities.
- Student Scholarships For the Eligible
The institute has well-developed and well-established Departments such as
- The Department of Human Anatomy.
- The Department of Physiology & Bio-Chemistry.
- The Department of Homeopathic Pharmacy.
- The Department of Organon of Medicine & Homeopathic Philosophy.
- The Department of Homeopathic Materia Medica.
- The Department of Foresonic Medicine & Toxicology.
- The Department of Pathology & Microbiology.
- The Department of Surgery & Homeopathic Therapeutics.
- The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- The Department of Practice of Medicine.
- The Department of Case Taking & Repertorisation.
- The Department of Community Medicine.
The Departments have well-coordinated and latest teaching infrastructure in Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, and Homeopathy.
Faculty & Staff
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College takes pride in its exceptional faculty and staff members who contribute significantly to the institution’s success and the students’ educational journey. Let’s delve into the specific roles and responsibilities of the faculty and staff at the college.
- Professors: These senior faculty members possess extensive knowledge and experience in homeopathic medicine. They deliver lectures, conduct research, guide students, and supervise postgraduate programs.
- Associate Professors: These faculty members assist professors in teaching, research, and mentoring students. They also contribute to curriculum development and academic planning.
- Assistant Professors: Assistant professors actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical training. They assist senior faculty members, provide guidance to students, and participate in academic activities.
- Lecturers: These faculty members deliver lectures, facilitate practical sessions, and contribute to research projects. They play a vital role in imparting fundamental knowledge and skills to the students.
- Clinical Faculty: These faculty members specialize in clinical practice and supervise students during their practical training. They provide guidance in case taking, diagnosis, and homeopathic management of patients.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative staff members manage various administrative tasks such as admissions, student records, scheduling, and coordinating college events. They ensure the smooth functioning of the college’s administrative processes.
- Librarians: Librarians are responsible for managing the college library. They assist students and faculty in accessing relevant books, journals, and research papers. They also maintain library resources and facilitate research activities.
- Laboratory Technicians: These staff members maintain and manage the college’s laboratories. They assist faculty and students in conducting experiments, ensure proper functioning of equipment, and promote a safe laboratory environment.
- Support Staff: Support staff members include personnel responsible for maintenance, security, and other essential services within the college premises. They contribute to the overall infrastructure and operational efficiency of the institution.
The college offers a UG course which is accredited by the NCISM in New Delhi.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100|
We will inform you about the BHMS Syllabus in this section.
|Ist BHMS||1year||Anatomy Physiology & Biochemistry Homoeopathic Pharmacy Materia Medica Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|IInd BHMS||1year||Pathology Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Materia-Medica Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|IIIrd BHMS||1year||Surgery Obstetrics and Gynaecology Organon of Medicine and Homoeopathic Philosophy Materia Medica|
|Ivth BHMS||1 ½ year||Medicine Homoeopathic Repertory Community Medicine Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|Internship||1year||1 year in the college hospital|
|Course||Annual Tuition Fees|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Domicile||Karnataka domicile or eligibility as per KEA norms|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year|
|Academic Qualification||Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects|
|Minimum Marks||Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination|
|Entrance Examination||Qualified in the relevant entrance examination (e.g., NEET)|
|Health Criteria||Medically fit as per the standards set by the respective authorities|
|Other Requirements||Any additional requirements specified by the conducting authority|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College|
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic College Bangalore
- Address: Srinidhi Complex, Mallathahalli Outer Ring Road Bangalore University Campus Bengaluru- 560056 Karnataka
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling.
Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
For Undergraduate Courses
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ Caste Income Certificate
For Postgraduate Courses
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
What is the Official website for Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College?
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College official website is http://bhagwan.bbhmc.in/
Which university is affiliated with Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College?
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
What is the trustee name who manages the Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College?
Buddha Education Society & Trust (R) manages the college to provide Medical Education and Employment Opportunities to students seeking professional courses that would lead to rewarding careers.
Is Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College a government or private institution?
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College is a private Homeopathic college.
When did Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College established?
Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College was established in 1996.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).