Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College is a distinction of Father Muller Charitable Institutions, a Registered Society sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Mangalore; a Religious Minority Educational Institution established primarily for the benefit of Christian community members.This college’s courses are affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Karnataka and are recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi.
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a ‘A’ grade, making it the first Homoeopathic medical college accredited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Let’s see the facts about Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College.
|College Name||Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Mangalore|
|Popular Name||FMHMC Mangalore, Fr Muller Homoeopathic College Mangalore|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Course||BHMS – UG & MD. Hom. PG|
|Category||BHMS College in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: University Road, Deralakatte Mangaluru- 575 018 Karnataka|
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Webinar/ Online sessions
- Lecture Halls
- Visits & Inspections
- Botanical Garden
- Convention Centre
- Indoor stadium
- Community Medicine
- Human Anatomy
- Materia Medica
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Organon of medicine
- Forensic Medicine Toxicology
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Surgery & Homoeopathic Therapeutics
Faculty & Staff
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College in Mangalore is supported by a team of dedicated faculty and staff members who contribute to the institution’s academic excellence and overall functioning. Let’s explore the roles and responsibilities of the faculty and staff at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College.
- Professors: The professors at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College are experienced professionals with expertise in various areas of homeopathic medicine. They lead lectures, guide students in research activities, and provide valuable insights and mentorship.
- Associate Professors: The associate professors support the professors in teaching, research, and academic planning. They actively engage in curriculum development, assist in guiding students, and contribute to the college’s academic programs.
- Assistant Professors: Assistant professors actively participate in teaching, research, and clinical training. They assist senior faculty members, provide guidance to students, and contribute to the overall academic environment of the college.
- Lecturers: Lecturers play a crucial role in delivering lectures, conducting practical sessions, and mentoring students. They ensure that students receive comprehensive knowledge and hands-on training in homeopathic medicine.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative staff members handle various administrative tasks such as admissions, student records, scheduling, and coordination of college events. They ensure the smooth functioning of administrative processes and support the overall operations of the college.
- Librarians: Librarians manage the college library, facilitating access to a wide range of books, journals, and research materials. They assist students and faculty in finding relevant resources, maintain the library collection, and promote research activities.
- Laboratory Technicians: The laboratory technicians are responsible for the maintenance and management of the college’s laboratories. They ensure the availability of necessary equipment, assist faculty and students during practical sessions, and maintain a safe laboratory environment.
- Clinical Staff: The clinical staff members, including doctors and nurses, are associated with the hospital wing of the college. They provide patient care, assist in clinical training, and contribute to the overall functioning of the hospital and clinical training programs.
- Maintenance Staff: The maintenance staff takes care of the physical infrastructure of the college, ensuring proper upkeep and cleanliness. They handle repairs, maintenance, and create a conducive learning environment.
- Security Staff: The security personnel are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure campus environment. They ensure the safety of students, staff, and visitors, monitor access points, and enforce security protocols.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|UG Course||Duration||Seat Intake|
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Postgraduate Courses
|PG Course||Duration||Seat Intake|
|MD Hom.||3 Years||27|
We will inform you about the BHMS Syllabus in this section.
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Courses||Total Tuition Fees|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Courses||Total Tuition Fees|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Domicile||Karnataka domicile or eligibility as per KEA norms|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year|
|Academic Qualification||Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects|
|Minimum Marks||Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination|
|Entrance Examination||Qualified in the relevant entrance examination (e.g., NEET)|
|Health Criteria||Medically fit as per the standards set by the respective authorities|
|Other Requirements||Any additional requirements specified by the conducting authority|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.H.M.S. course from a Homeopathy College accredited by the National Commission for Homeopathy– NCH|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Father Muller Homoeopathic College Mangalore Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Father Muller Homoeopathic College Mangalore|
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Mangalore (FMHMC Mangalore)
- Address: University Road, Deralakatte Mangaluru- 575 018 Karnataka
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official website: http://fathermuller.edu.in/homeopathic-college/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS admission consultant assists students in securing admission into BHMS programs. They provide guidance on the application process, recommend suitable colleges, help with document preparation, and offer support in exam preparation. Their goal is to simplify the admission process and increase students’ chances of getting into reputable BHMS institutions.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling.
Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
For Undergraduate Courses
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ Caste Income Certificate
For Postgraduate Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BHMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official website for Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College?
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College official website is http://fathermuller.edu.in/homeopathic-college/
Who was the founder of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College?
Father Augustus Muller S. J. was the founder of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College.
Which university is affiliated with Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College?
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Is Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College a government or private institution?
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College is a private Homeopathic college.
When did Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College established?
Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College was established in 1985.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).