Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, located in Badami, is a prominent institution dedicated to Ayurvedic education, healthcare, and research. Badami, situated in the Bagalkot district of Karnataka, India, is renowned for its historical significance and architectural marvels. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and also has recognition from the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine
The Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is named after the legendary King Pulikeshi II, who was known for his patronage of Ayurveda and his contributions to the field of medicine. The institution aims to carry forward his legacy by promoting Ayurveda’s traditional wisdom and integrating it with modern scientific advancements.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Ayurvedic medicine, including Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) in various specializations. These courses are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic principles, diagnosis, treatments, and research methodologies.
|College Name||Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre|
|Popular Name||Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: SVPAYUR College, Badami – 587201, Karnataka|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Library & Reading Room
- Herbal Garden
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Sports Club
Faculty and Staff
- Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre in Badami is supported by a team of dedicated faculty and staff members. They are highly qualified and experienced professionals who are committed to providing quality education, healthcare services, and research guidance.
- The faculty members at the college are experts in various fields of Ayurveda, such as Internal Medicine, Surgery, Panchakarma, and Pharmacology. They have advanced degrees and specialized knowledge, which they use to mentor and guide the students. The faculty members are not only educators but also actively involved in research activities, encouraging students to explore research opportunities and contribute to the advancement of Ayurvedic knowledge.
- The staff members of the college provide administrative and support services. They ensure the smooth functioning of the college and hospital, managing day-to-day operations and maintaining the infrastructure. The staff members play a crucial role in creating a conducive learning environment and supporting the overall functioning of the institution.
Courses offered And Seat Intake
UG Course Details:
The duration of the course is as follows:
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||60|
BAMS Syllabus for Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College, let’s have a look on table
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Domicile||Karnataka domicile or eligibility as per KEA norms|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year|
|Academic Qualification||Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects|
|Minimum Marks||Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination|
|Entrance Examination||Qualified in the relevant entrance examination (e.g., NEET)|
|Health Criteria||Medically fit as per the standards set by the respective authorities|
|Other Requirements||Any additional requirements specified by the conducting authority|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College|
Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College
- Address: SVPAYUR College, Badami – 587201, Karnataka, India
- Email: shri.veerpulikeshi_ayu_2008@yahoo
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official website: http://www.svpayur.org/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling.
Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
For Undergraduate Courses
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate & Income
What is the official website for Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College?
The official website for Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College is http://www.svpayur.org/
Which university is affiliated with Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College?
Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
Is Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College?
The location of Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College is SVPAYUR College, Badami – 587201, Karnataka, India.
When was Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College established?
Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in 1997.
How many BAMS seats are there in Shri Veer Pulikeshi Rural Ayurvedic Medical?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute