MD Panchakarma is a two-year full-time post-graduate program in Ayurveda specializing in Panchakarma. The curriculum requires completion of the B.A.M.S degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% or higher. The course focuses on a thorough examination of the various methods of cleansing bodily ailments in order to treat diseases. Ayurvedic medicine, the oldest science of medicine practiced by native Indians, remains the most authentic method of treating sick people and curing various illnesses through Ayurvedic means. This course assists students in developing a greater understanding of the subject by delving into areas of research such as definition, classification, motivation, and terminology.
The regulations and the curriculum of the course are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine (NCISM), New Delhi. Admission for the MD Sharira Rachna course is done on various entrance exams such as AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency)
Why choose MD Panchakarma?
MD Panchakarma has evolved into a highly desirable and prevalent post-graduate program for those who have completed the BAMS course and are continuing to look for a career and further education through fields. of Ayurveda. MD Panchakarma aims to provide students with many advantages that are associated with having great knowledge. Here are some of the benefits of pursuing an MD Panchakarma Course:
- Candidates obtain significance about the fundamentals of Shodhana or Bio-Purification method through thorough theory and practical practice, preparing them to become legitimate research scholars, Ayurvedic physicians, or surgeons who contribute to the medical profession and health science.
- Aspirants gain an extensive understanding of medicine, herbal products, and ayurvedic elements, in addition to their applications in various fields, and may pursue a Ph.D. program in the field.
- The program allows candidates to hone their communication and counseling skills.
Highlights of the MD Panchakarma Course
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine in Panchakarma|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Ayurveda field (BAMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 4,00,000/- To Rs. 12,00,000/- Per Annum|
|Job Profile||Ayurvedic Doctors, Therapists, Pharmacists, Medical Officers, Product Managers, Medical Representative|
MD Panchakarma Syllabus
|First Year – Preliminary Examination||Second Year|
|Medical Statistics and Research Methodology||Electives|
|Fundamentals of concern subjects of Ayurveda||Training/Internship|
MD Panchakarma Entrance Exam
|MD Panchakarma||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Panchakarma Fees Range
|MD Panchakarma||Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Panchakarma Salary Range
|MD Panchakarma||Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/- per annum|
MD Panchakarma Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BAMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Panchakarma course.|
How To Get Admission to MD Panchakarma?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Ayurveda colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
I want a call from this College
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Sharira Rachana curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Sharira Rachana fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the college’s eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MD Panchakarma Scope in India
- MD in Ayurveda- Panchakarma or a postgraduate course in Ayurveda helps prepare candidates to comprehend the various aspects of medicine used in the treatment and prevention of conditions and illnesses using Herbal remedies.
- Graduates of a course can further their knowledge and practice by pursuing careers in Ayurvedic colleges as teachers, Yoga Clubs, Clinics and Healthcare Centres, Hospitals, and indigenous Ayurvedic treatment centers. They can work as Ayurveda Specialists, Male Masseurs, Ayurveda Therapists, Business Head Pharma, and other positions.
- Individuals who successfully complete the MD Sharira Kriya program have the option of continuing their education. They have the option of pursuing a Ph.D. in Ayurveda.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD Panchakarma?
MD Panchakarma is a two-year full-time post-graduate Ayurvedic program that specializes in Panchakarma. The curriculum requires a minimum aggregate of 50% or higher on the B.A.M.S degree.
What is the duration of MD Panchakarma?
The duration of the MD Panchakarma Course is 3 years.
What is the Job profile MD Panchakarma offers?
MD Panchakarma course offers a wide range of job profiles such as Ayurveda Specialists, Male Masseurs, Ayurveda Therapists, Business Head Pharma, etc with the best pay-grade.
What are the qualifications for MD Panchakarma ?
The minimum qualification required for MD Panchakarma is a bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery or MBBS.