MD Sharira Rachna is one of the specialization post-graduation courses in the Ayurveda branch of Indian Medicine which allows individuals to specialize in anatomy which lasts for 3 years. All through this course, students will acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the human body and its different pieces. Students can gain hands-on expertise interested in human anatomies, such as bones and organs. During the course, graduates will also perform a complete dissection of a corpse. This training also gives students hands-on experience with surface and radiographic anatomy. Throughout this course, students learn about the human body from an Ayurvedic perspective.
The Regulation and the curriculum of the course are regulated by the National Commission for Indian system of medicine (NCISM), New Delhi. Admission for the MD Sharira Rachna course is done on various entrance exams such as AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency)
Why Choose MD Sharira Rachana?
MD Sharira Rachna has evolved into a highly desirable and prevalent post-graduate program for those who have completed the BAMS course and are continuing to look for a career and further education through fields. of ayurveda. MD Sharira Rachana aims to provide students with many advantages that are associated with having great knowledge. Here are some of the benefits of pursuing an MD Sharira Rachana Course:
- After completing, MD Rachna Sharir, individuals will have a myriad of career opportunities. If individuals want to be a doctor, they can apply to work at a public or private hospital.
- Continuing to work for the research organization could also lead to a career in academia. There are also opportunities to work as teachers or professors at medical educational establishments.
- Candidates can earn up to Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/- Per annum of average salary.
MD Sharira Rachana Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine in Sharira Rachana|
|Abbreviation||MD Sharira Rachana|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Ayurveda field (BAMS) or MBBS 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/- per annum|
|Job Profile||Orthopedic Consultant, Medical Officers, Product Managers, Medical Representative, teachers and professor|
MD Sharira Rachana Syllabus
|MD Sharira Rachana||Paper 1||Pape 2|
|Shariropkramaniya ShaariraParibhasha ShaariraGarbha ShaariraAsthi ShaariraSandhi ShaariraSnayu sharirPeshi ShaariraKesha, Danta, Nakha SharirOsteologyEmbryologyArthrologyMyologyNervous SystemEndocrinologyLymphatic system||Pramana ShariraKoshtha Evam Ashaya ShariraSira Sharir Dhamani SharirStrotas ShaariraKala ShaariraIndriya ShaariraTwacha SharirMarma ShariraRespiratory SystemDigestive systemCardiovascular systemUrinary SystemReproductive systemSensory organs|
MD Sharira Rachana Entrance Exam
MD Sharira Rachana Fees Range
|MD Sharira Rachana||Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Sharira Rachana Salary Range
|MD Sharira Rachana||Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/- per annum|
MD Sharira Rachana Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BAMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Sharira Rachana course.|
How To Get Admission to MD Sharira Rachana?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Ayurveda colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Sharira Rachana curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Sharira Rachana fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the college’s eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MD Sharira Rachana Scope in India
- Every postgraduate course requires students to complete a dissertation on the principles of Rachana Sharira. This could be either clinical or non-clinical. After graduation, one can be employed as a teacher in the Rachana Sharira department at any ayurvedic college. As an academic scholar and a physician, this can be a rewarding career option for individuals as an Ayurvedic professional.
- Clinical practice becomes so much simpler with Rachana Sharira’s expertise because it is the fundamental basis of medicinal practice and surgery. As consultants, many ayurvedic hospitals prefer MD ayurveda candidates
- Rachana Sharira also lays a solid foundation for future research in Ayurvedic fields such as Panchakarma, Streerog, Prasutitantra, and Shalakyatantra. Rachana Sharira’s knowledge can even be used to develop specialization and can be used to get employed as an orthopedic consultant or ayurvedic academician
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD Sharira Rachana?
MD Sharira Rachna is one of the specialization post-graduation courses in the Ayurveda branch of Indian Medicine that allows individuals to specialize in anatomy, which lasts for 3 years and can be done after completing the BAMS course or MBBS with the help of the AIAPGET score to get admitted.
What is the duration for MD Sharira Rachna?
The duration of the MD Sharira Rachna Course is three years.
What are the qualifications for MD Sharira Rachna?
The minimum qualification required for MD Sharira Rachna is a bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery or MBBS.
Which governing body regulates the syllabus of MD Sharira Rachna?
The National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine has been regulating the regulations and curriculum for MD Sharira Rachna.