MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog are Three-year post-graduate courses that teach students about Obstetrics (Prasuti) and Gynecological disorders (Stri Rog). This medical field aims to keep a woman mentally and physically healthy throughout their life. It addresses issues concerning the life of the mother and attempts to ensure healthy offspring. The branch as well deals with genital tract health and the prevention or treatment of genital tract diseases. These are the primary learning goals for those pursuing a specialized degree in Prasuti evam Stri Rog. The course can be done after completion of the BAMS Course The Curriculum Rules and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine (NCISM). Admission for the MS ayurveda course is done on various entrance exams such as AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Why Choose MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog?
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog have emerged as the most highly desired and prevalent post-graduate programs for youngsters who have completed the BAMS Course and are looking for a career as well as additional education in fields, with the mass revolt and development in the education sector of the Indian Medical System. MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog offer students several benefits that come with extensive knowledge. Here are some of the advantages of pursuing an MD Prasutitantra and Stree Rog.
- This Medical field has an immense supply-demand gap in terms of skilled workforce and hence a tremendous opportunity for those who want to make a career in this field.
- Individuals can work as a doctor in the specialty after completing a post-graduate degree in Prasuti evam Stri rog. the average salary of an Ayurvedic General practitioner is 31,044 rupees per month, with a salary range of rupees 62 thousand per month. The pay scale for a PG specialization is considerably greater.
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Masters of surgery of Prasutitantra and Stree Rog|
|Abbreviation||MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Ayurveda field (BAMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Admission||Admission to MS Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 7,00,000/- Per annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 3,00,000/- To Rs. 11,00,000/- per annum|
|Job Profile||Surgeon, Ayurvedic Supervisor, Consultant, Kaya Chikitaka(Physician), Medical Officer, Nurse, Nutrition Expert|
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Syllabus
|MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog||GARBHAGARBHINI VIGYANAPRASAVA – VIGYANASTREE ROGA VIGYANAPRASUTI TANTRA-STREE ROGA-SHALYA KARMA|
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Courses Entrance Exams
|MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Fees Range
|MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 7,00,000/-|
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Salary Range
|MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog||Rs. 3,00,000/- To Rs. 11,00,000/-|
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India AyushPost Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BAMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog course|
How To Get Admission in MD Prasutitantra and Stree Rog?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Scope in India
- Individuals can work as a doctor in the specialism after having completed a post-graduate degree in Prasuti evam Stri rog. The average wage of an Ayurvedic Doctor is 31,044 rupees per month, with either a salary range of rupees 62 thousand per month. The pay scale for a PG specialization is usually higher.
- MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog have numerous Job opportunities Ayurvedic doctors can work in any medical field, including research and teaching. Practitioners of Ayurveda can work in Health Centers, Herbal Product Manufacturers, and Educational Institutes.
- MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog treat the whole person and its impacts. It places an emphasis on a plant-based diet, herbal body treatments, yoga, and breathing exercises. The central government has also granted Ayurvedic practitioners permission to perform general medical and surgical procedures such as ENT and orthology. These practitioners are also capable of performing oral surgery.
- The Course is an interdisciplinary field with numerous employment opportunities. Ayurvedic doctors study both modern medical science and the axiomatic scientific knowledge of Ayurveda. Their job is based on the principles of ancient Indian science and can help treat incurable diseases as well as offer health advice. As a result, the industry’s future looks promising. Furthermore, antibiotic resistance has resulted in a variety of diseases and illnesses.
Frequently Asked Question
What are MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog?
MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog are three-year postgraduate courses that teach students about Obstetrics (Prasuti) and Gynecology (Gynecology) (Stri Rog). This medical field strives to keep a woman healthy mentally and physically for the rest of her life. It identifies issues regarding the daughter’s health and tries to ensure viable children. In addition, the branch is concerned with genital tract health and the prevention or treatment of genital tract diseases.
Which Governing body regulates the curriculum for MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog?
As of 2021 National commission for the Indian system of medicine regulates all the Ayush courses curricula and regulations including MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog.
What is the duration of the MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Course?
The Duration of an MS in a Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Course is 3 years.
Which entrance exam should be given in order to get admission to MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Course?
in order to get Admission to MS Prasutitantra and Stree Rog Course one must pass AIAPGET (All Indian AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) With aggregated percentile of 50% in BAMS course.