MS Shalakya Tantra is a three-year post-graduate course and is a branch of Ayurveda that engages with diseases of the Urdhav-jatru, or body above the clavicle. It primarily deals with diseases of the eyes, mouth, nose, and so on. Shalaka (Probe) is utilized to treat these diseases. So the subject is called ‘Shalakya Tantra”. The course can be done after completion of the BAMS Course The Curriculum Rules and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine (NCISM). Admission for the MS ayurveda course is done on various entrance exams such as AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Why Choose MS Shalakya Tantra?
MS Shalakya Tantra has surfaced to be the most desirable and popular Post-Graduate program for individual people who have completed the BAMS Curriculum and are looking for a career as well as additional education in fields, with the mass revolt and improvement in the field of education of the Indian Health Service. MS Shalakya Tantra gives learners several benefits that come with vast knowledge. Here are some of the advantages of pursuing an MS Shalakya Tantra:
- There are numerous employment opportunities available in a variety of industries. They work in public and private hospitals, clinics, research organizations, healthcare sectors, senior citizens’ homes, tourism sectors, five-star hotels, health resorts, and medical institutions. ENT specialist, eye surgeon, chief medical officer, medical specialist, medical superintendent, and director are the positions available.
- After having completed MS Shalakya Tantra, you can collaborate as a doctor in a hospital. You can also work in specialized centers, such as Ayurvedic Netra’s highly specialized research facilities. You can also take the academic path and teach at Ayurvedic medical institutions or conduct research.
MS Shalakya Tantra Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Masters of surgery of Shalakya Tantra|
|Abbreviation||MS Shalakya Tantra|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Ayurveda field (BAMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Admission||Admission to MS Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 7,00,000/- Per annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 3,00,000/- To Rs. 11,00,000/- per annum|
|Job Profile||ENT specialist, eye surgeon, chief medical officer, medical specialist, medical superintendent|
MS Shalakya Tantra Syllabus
|MS Shalakya Tantra||Shalakya – Netra RogaShalakya –Mukha Danta RogaShalakya Vishistha Chiktsha Vigyan|
MS Shalakya Tantra Courses Entrance Exams
|MS Shalakya Tantra||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MS Ayurveda Fees Range
|MD Shalakya Tantra||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 7,00,000/-|
MD Shalakya Tantra Salary Range
|MD Shalakya Tantra||Rs. 3,00,000/- To Rs. 11,00,000/-|
MS Shalakya Tantra Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BAMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MS Shalakya Tantra course|
How To Get Admission in MD Shalakya Tantra?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MS Shalakya Tantra colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MS Shalakya Tantra curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MS Shalakya Tantra fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
I want a call from this College
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MS Shalakya Tantra Scope in India
- Numerous employment openings exist across a number of industries. They work in both public and private hospitals, clinics, research institutions, the healthcare industry, senior living facilities, the tourism industry, five-star hotels, health resorts, and medical colleges. ENT specialists, eye surgeons, chief medical officers, medical specialists, medical superintendents, and directors are among the positions.
- Individuals can work as a doctor in the specialism after having completed a post-graduate degree in Shalakya Tantra. The average wage of an Ayurvedic Doctor is 31,044 rupees per month, with either a salary range of rupees 62 thousand per month. The pay scale for a PG specialization is usually higher
- After earning an MS Shalakya Tantra, one may continue their education at a higher level. Graduates of the MS Shalakya Tantra can choose from a variety of careers, based on their interests. Alumni of the MS Shalakya Tantra program can pursue Ph.D., D., and other equivalent programs to advance in their areas after completing the degree.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is MS Shalakya Tantra?
MS Shalakya Tantra is a three-year post-graduate course and is a branch of Ayurveda that engages with diseases of the Urdhav-jatru, or body above the clavicle. It primarily deals with diseases of the eyes, mouth, nose, and so on. Shalaka (Probe) is utilized to treat these diseases. So the subject is called ‘Shalakya Tantra”.
What is the duration of Shalakya Tantra?
The duration of Shalakya Tantra is 3 Years.
Which entrance exam should be given in order to get admission to MS Shalakya Tantra Course?
in order to get Admission to MS Shalakya Tantra Course one must pass AIAPGET (All Indian AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test) With aggregated percentile of 50% in BAMS course.
What are various Job Profiles offered by Shalakya Tantra?
MS Shalakya tantra Offers Candidates various job opportunities such as ENT specialist, eye surgeon, chief medical officer, medical specialist, medical superintendent,