BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, located in Bagalkot, is a prominent institution dedicated to the practice and promotion of Ayurveda. The college and hospital are part of the Basaveshwar Vidya Vardhak Sangha (BVVS) group, which is renowned for its contributions to education and healthcare in Karnataka, India. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and also has recognition from the National Commission for the Indian System of Medicine (NCISM)
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Ayurvedic medicine, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of Ayurvedic principles, diagnostic techniques, and therapeutic interventions. The curriculum emphasizes a combination of theoretical knowledge, practical skills, and clinical training to develop competent Ayurvedic practitioners.
The college boasts a distinguished faculty who are well-versed in their respective fields of expertise. These faculty members bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the classroom, ensuring that students receive high-quality education and guidance. They are actively involved in research, publications, and participation in national and international conferences, keeping themselves updated with the latest advancements in Ayurveda.
|College Name||Shri Basaveshwar Vidya Vardhak Sangha, Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Bagalkot|
|Popular Name||BVVS Ayurved Medical College|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System of Medicine-NCISM|
|Course||BAMS and (MD/MS)|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
|UG Entrance Test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Ward No 10, Bagalkote, Karnataka 587101|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Open Air Theatre
- Play Ground
Faculty and Staff
- BVVS Ayurved Medical College, situated in Bagalkot, has a dedicated and accomplished team of faculty and staff who are committed to providing quality education and healthcare services in the field of Ayurveda. The institution takes pride in its esteemed team members who contribute significantly to the success and reputation of the college.
- The faculty members at BVVS Ayurved Medical College are highly qualified and possess extensive knowledge in various disciplines of Ayurveda. They bring their expertise and experience to the classroom, delivering lectures, conducting practical sessions, and guiding students in their academic pursuits. The faculty members are actively involved in research, publications, and professional development activities to stay abreast of the latest advancements in Ayurveda.
- The college is supported by a competent and dedicated team of staff members who play integral roles in the day-to-day operations. They include administrative personnel, technical staff, laboratory technicians, librarians, and other supporting staff members. Their contributions ensure the smooth functioning of the college, facilitating an optimal learning environment for students.
- The faculty and staff members at BVVS Ayurved Medical College are committed to upholding the principles and practices of Ayurveda. They nurture a conducive learning atmosphere, fostering the growth and development of students. Their collective efforts create a rich educational experience that prepares students to become skilled Ayurvedic practitioners.
Courses offered and Seat Intake
UG Course Details:
|BAMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||50|
PG Course Details:
BAMS Syllabus for BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, let’s have a look on table
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sr. No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annually)|
For Post graduate Courses
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annually)|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Domicile||Karnataka domicile or eligibility as per KEA norms|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year|
|Academic Qualification||Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects|
|Minimum Marks||Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination|
|Entrance Examination||Qualified in the relevant entrance examination (e.g., NEET)|
|Health Criteria||Medically fit as per the standards set by the respective authorities|
|Other Requirements||Any additional requirements specified by the conducting authority|
For Postgraduate Courses
For PG Courses:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Ayurvedic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine
NEET Ayush 2022-23 Cut Off
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital|
BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital
- Address: Ward No 10, Bagalkote, Karnataka 587101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Official website: http://bvvsayurved.ac.in/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling.
Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificates. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka Ayush Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
For Undergraduate Courses
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ Caste Income Certificate
For PG Course
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
What is the official website for BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital is http://bvvsayurved.ac.in/
Which university is affiliated with BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital?
BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
Is BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital?
The location of BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital is Ward No 10, Bagalkote, Karnataka 587101.
When was BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital established?
BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital was founded in 1998.
How many BAMS seats are there in BVVS Ayurved Medical College and Hospital?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.