Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital covers 5.5 acres of land in Siwan, Bihar. The institute was founded in 1972, completing a glorious five decades of Ayurvedic education and service. The institute is permanently affiliated with Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Kameshwarnagar Darbhanga and Recognized By Govt. Of India, Ministry Of Ayush, New Delhi. The campus has a large Herbal Garden with a wide variety of plant species, a specialization in O.P.D and I.P.D, a unique library with an Ayurvedic pharmacy, an auditorium hall, and a yoga hall, and separate hostels for boys and girls.
Dayanand Ayurvedic Hospital is well-known and well-liked in the community for its treatment and management. The hospital campus is separate from the college campus and is located in the city centre. It is well-equipped, with 116 beds divided into departments and separate blocks for male and female patients. The facility includes maternity and children’s wards. Other hospital facilities include an operating room, a labour room, a Panchkarma theatre, a physiotherapy unit, an acupressure unit, a yoga hall, an emergency department, and diagnostic services such as digital X-ray, E.C.G., U.S.G., and a clinical laboratory.
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital|
|Popular Name||Dayanand Ayurvedic College Siwan, DAMCH Siwan|
|Location||Siwan – 841226, Bihar|
|Affiliated with||Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Kameshwarnagar Darbhanga|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Siwan-Andar Road, Paigambarpur, Rashid Chak, Bihar 841226|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Kameshwarnagar Darbhanga
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Herbal Garden
- Department Of Panchkarma
- Department Of Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhanta
- Department Of Kriya Sharira
- Department Of Rachana Sharira
- Department Of Dravyaguna
- Department Of Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department Of Agada Tantra Evam Vidhi Vaidyak
- Department Of Roga Nidana Evum Vikriti Vigyan
- Department Of Swasthavritta & Yoga
- Department Of Kaumarabhritya
- Department Of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga
- Department Of Kayachikitsa
- Department Of Shalya Tantra
- Department Of Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||50|
|M.D. Kayachikista||3 Years||04|
|M.D. Dravyaguna Vigyana||3 Years||04|
This selection will inform you about Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Syllabus. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital BAMS Internship
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Address: Siwan-Andar Road, Paigambarpur, Rashid Chak, Bihar 841226
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.damch.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BAMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
Online applications on prescribed forms are invited from qualified, eligible, and interested NEET(UG)-2021 candidates for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling (UGMAC)-2022 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year UG Ayush Medical Courses (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) in Government / Private Ayush Colleges of Bihar state based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of NEET (UG)-2022 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Required process for online application: For joining UGMAC-2022, you can get the prospectus by downloading it from the board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Eligible candidates to appear in UGMAC-2022 click on the link of ‘Online Application Portal of UGMAC-2022’ on the above website and click on “Apply Online” button. After this, the instruction which will be seen for filling the application form, the candidate should read and understand it well.
The candidates who will not complete the online application process for UGMAC-2022 will not be able to attend any counseling related to UGMAC 2022 and their claim in this regard will not be valid.
Stated Procedure follow-up:
BAMS / BHMS / BUMS of Bihar State Government / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani Medical Colleges on the basis of UGMAC-2022 in accordance with- BCECEB(UGMAC)-2022. All eligible candidates/concerned parents/institutions involved in UGMAC-2022 (AYUSH) are informed as follows about Online Counseling for seat allotment on the course vacancies;
(A) Government / Private Ayurvedic of the state from the eligible candidates of NEET(UG)-2022 against the above advertisement prepared on the basis of NEET(UG)-2022. The rank card of the candidates included in the merit list prepared by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, has been given in light of the applications received for UGMAC (Ayush)-2022 for enrolment in the respective courses of Homoeopathic / Unani medical colleges.
After visiting the candidate board’s website and clicking on the link “Rank Card of UGMAC-2022 (Ayush),” enter your UGMAC ID and date of birth to obtain your rank card.
(B) (1) Candidates should go to the “Online Counseling Portal of UGMAC 2022 (Ayush)” for the Online Choice Filling / Counseling Process. Following that, in order to fill out the new registration and choices for Online Counseling, candidates must first register themselves by clicking on the link “Click here for New Registration” and entering the requested information on the computer screen.
(2) Following registration, the candidate logs in to his account using his UGMAC ID and Password and selects the maximum number of colleges and courses based on their preferences. Candidates can edit their selection after filling it out. If the candidates are satisfied with their choices, they can lock them according to the schedule. If the candidate does not lock his or her choice by the specified deadline, it will be automatically locked immediately after the deadline. After choice locking, there will be no way to change their mind. Candidates should print a copy of their choices and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Note: The registration, choice locking, and unlocking processes will be completed using OTP Authentication, which will be performed on the candidate’s registered mobile number. And will be sent to the email address provided (both). It is also disclosed that the registered mobile number And the email address cannot be changed under any circumstances.
To register, the candidate must fill out the information requested in Step One of the application form, which appears on the computer screen. While registering, the candidate must ensure that he or she provides his or her own email address and phone number, as all registration-related information will be sent to the same email address and phone number. A text message will also be sent to the candidate. The email and SMS will contain a “ACTIVATION CODE” that the candidate must enter to activate his account. To activate his or her account, the candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button and enter his or her email address and the activation code that was sent to him or her. After that, click the “Submit” button. To proceed, after activating the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter their email address and password. The candidate is responsible for keeping the password entered in the Application Form confidential; otherwise, the BCECE Board will not be held liable for any complications. The candidate’s email address will serve as their user name.
Upload Photo and Signature:
After entering his or her personal information, the candidate should scan and upload his or her passport-size high-contrast photograph (photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (not in capital letters). After you’ve uploaded your photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Preview your application:
After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all of the information provided by him/her. If any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the necessary changes. The candidate should then click the “Save & Continue” button to have the entered information updated. If the preview of the application form is found to be correct, the candidate must sign his or her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button to pay the Examination Fee.
Payment of Counseling Fee:
After reviewing and submitting the Application Form, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete the payment procedure for the Counseling Fee. Counseling fees paid will not be refunded. Counseling fees can be paid in the following ways.
a. Online Payment: Candidates must pay the Counseling Fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. To do so, they must select the online option from the payment mode displayed on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. For online payments, the candidate must pay a processing fee in addition to the Counseling Fee.
b. Counseling Fee: The counseling fee is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) for unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
After paying the Counseling Fee by the due date and time, the candidate must download a hard copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep it safe in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate as well as the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for use during counseling.
(1) The registration and selection process for online counseling is one-time. As a result, if a candidate does not register in the first round or does not register and fill out his/her choice, all such candidates will be denied the opportunity to re-register and fill out their choices for the next round of online counseling.
(2) Prior to seat allotment, the list of finalized choices will be emailed to the candidate’s registered email address.
(3) Seats will be assigned based on the choices made by candidates up until the deadline.
(4) The candidate can view their seat allotment result and download the Provisional Allotment Order by logging into their account on the scheduled date. If a candidate is dissatisfied with his or her allotted college and branch, express his or her desire for Upgradation for the next round when downloading the Provisional Allotment Order. If any candidates do not express their desire for up gradation for the next round of counseling, they will be ineligible to participate in the round.
(5) Document Verification/Admission in the allotted candidate’s provisional allotment order. The name and date of the Reporting / Nodal Center will be mentioned, and the candidate will be assigned to his or her respective Reporting / Nodal. If they arrive at the centre before the deadline, their documents will be verified. If any candidate fails to have their documents verified by the due date for any reason, all of the allotted candidates will be ineligible for the next round. The assigned seat will be treated as vacant, and they will be ineligible for further counseling. However, if a candidate does not receive a seat in the first round, they must wait until the next round.
(6) Candidates will take their original certificate and signed Document Verification Slip after going to their Reporting / Nodal Center for Document Verification and expressing their desire for upgradation for the next round of counseling. If their seat is upgraded in the second round, the candidate will be given the first round Document Verification slip and original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center indicated on the Provisional Allotment Order on the prescribed date for enrolment on the allotted seat in the second round. Will undoubtedly be present within the specified time frame and accept nomination after submitting all original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center; otherwise, the seat allotted in this second round will be considered vacant, and the seat allotted in the previous (1st round) will also become vacant. Even if the candidate’s seat from the first cycle is retained, they will be marked on the Provisional Allotment Order on the specified date. Within the specified time frame, present the Document Verification Slip and the original certificate of the first cycle at the Reporting/Nodal Center. Will be present and accept the nomination by submitting all original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center; otherwise, their first cycle seat will be forfeited.
Important information related to counseling:
(a) Applicants who are found guilty of adopting unfair means or do not follow the prescribed instructions in their online form / at the time of counseling / in any process of enrollment or after enrollment, they will not be allowed to enroll. will be expelled from the process. Legal action can also be taken against such expelled candidates as per rules.
(b) The process of counseling will be completed as per the guidelines given by the Health Department of the State Government for the selection of candidates for enrollment in the courses.
Bihar Quota merit on the basis of NEET(UG)-2022
If any mistake/mistake is detected in preparing the rank list, the nomination cannot be claimed.
On the basis of merit-cum-choice, on the basis of merit-cum-choice, the course / institute will be allotted on the prescribed date (in order of counseling) after checking the original copies of the certificates of each candidate and after checking their identity. Medical examination will have to be done for allotment and only if found eligible, the seat (course / institute) will be finally allotted.
The provision of Medical Council of India / Central Council of Homeopathy / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Veterinary Council of India will be implemented for selection for enrollment on the basis of NEET (UG)-2021 merit list. According to the letter received from the Health Department, Government of Bihar, in future the State Government / Government of India. If any order / direction is received from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Central Council of Homeopathy / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Veterinary Council of India / Hon’ble Court, action will be taken accordingly after due consideration.
Information published in newspapers through advertisement regarding NEET (UG)-2021. The notices or information/s posted on the Board’s website shall form part of the same prospectus.
Other Important Information:
- Based on the merit list of NEET (UG)-2022, counseling will be conducted by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board. All the decisions taken by the Board through the Controller of Examinations will be final and binding.
- In addition to the information given in this brochure, if more information is required about a particular institute, then correspond directly with the officer of that institute.
- Any amendment/change or any additional information, if any, in the information given in this prospectus will be informed to the applicants at the time of their interview or as soon as practicable before it.
- From time to time, necessary information / information related to counseling of UGMAC-2022 will be given through the website. Please do not write unnecessary letters again and again out of curiosity, as it will not be possible to reply to such letters.
- Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board reserves the right to change/delete or add any rules/information contained in this prospectus/application form etc. issued for UGMAC-2022.
- If a candidate’s candidature for this examination is cancelled, there will be no obligation to inform him for the same.
(a) If a candidate is found guilty of producing false / erroneous or fake certificates at any time before UGMAC-2022, in the examination or after the examination, after publication of the merit list or / and after the enrollment, the nomination His candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
(b) If a candidate is found guilty of indulging in malpractice or impersonation or using mobile/electronic gadget/Bluetooth in the examination hall of NEET(UG)-2022. If caught with them is confirmed, then the allotment order issued for enrollment will be automatically cancelled.
- All the candidates included in the merit list of NEET (UG)-2022 will be required to appear at their own cost in the counseling/interview on the specified date and time for verification of certificates and identity etc. else they will lose their claim for enrollment. .
- No claim for enrollment will be made if the candidate himself/herself appears for the counseling/interview in the original certificates/documents etc.
- If by mistake, a candidate is allowed to appear in the counseling of UGMAC-2022 which should not have been received otherwise and this mistake is detected at any time before or after the enrollment, he/she will be eligible to enroll in spite of being included in the merit list. Your claim for rights will be lost. If any statutory dispute arises in this regard, then in such a situation the nomination order will not be issued to the candidate till the final decision is taken in this matter.
- No vacancies will be filled again in any of the concerned institutes/courses after the declared date of closing of the enrollment process.
- All disputes related to the operation of UGMAC-2022 and the application forms related thereto shall be filed only within the jurisdiction of the courts located in Patna city and the same shall be valid. For the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, the controller of examination will be the only legal person through whom the board can file a suit or a suit can be filed against the board.
Fresh online registration and application form submission are invited from such qualified, eligible, and interested NEET(UG)-2022 candidates for appearing in the MOP-UP Round Offline Counseling of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling (UGMAC)-2022 [Ayush], who are not admitted in any Ayush Courses of Ayush Institutions of India, on the vacant seats of Government/Private Ayush Colleges after admission on the basis of UGMAC-2022 [Ayush] Online 2nd round counseling.
Candidates who have been admitted to any Government/Private Ayush College in India prior to the completion of AACCC Round-2 or State Round-2 Counseling are ineligible for MOP-UP round counseling. As a result, such candidates should refrain from applying for this counseling.
The concerned candidates are requested to download the information, read it, and complete the process in accordance with the details of the above advertisement in order to attend the (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) Mop-up Counseling.
Counseling will be conducted Offline at BCECE Board, IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna-800014.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, procurement of Prospectus and Counselling Fee : The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC (Ayush) 2022 for PG Courses can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website : bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “PGMAC (Ayush) -2022 [MD/MS (AYU/ HOM/ UNANI)” under Prospectus Section. After that click on “Online Application portal of PGMAC (Ayush) [MD/MS (AYU/ HOM/ UNANI)]-2022 and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
The process is same as follow-up section of UGMAC (AYUSH) 2022.
Counseling Fee: Counseling fee to be paid through payment modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred) only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
Candidates will be called in order of merit for counseling/interview and personal appearance to verify original documents and identity. The allotment will be done on a Merit-cumChoice basis based on the AIAPGET-2022 merit list. Later changes to the selection will not be permitted. Candidates who arrive late for counseling may be considered, but placement will be based solely on the available vacancies at the time.
For all detailed check to its official site (BCECE Board’s website): bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Every candidate must submit in original all of the certificates listed below, if applicable, at the time of his or her counseling / allotment on the scheduled date.
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of +2/I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Passing Certificate of +2/I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of 10th / equivalent Examination’s mark sheet/ Certificate/ Admit Card
- Caste Certificate & Permanent Residential Certificate – Issued by CO & Countersigned by SDO (Civil) / DM of Permanent Residence.
- Character Certificate – Issued by Head of Institution last attended/ studied
- Income Certificate (if needed)
- Admit Card
- Residential Certificate.
- Photograph – 4 Photo graphs identical to one used for preparing the Admit Card of NEET (UG).
- Certificate of Disable Quota
- Aadhar Card (Identity Certificate).
- Hard Copy of Online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B)
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH)/ SMQ / EWS Certificate etc.
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his / her counseling / allotment on the scheduled date;
- Original Admit Card and Rank Card of AIAPGET-2022
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Metric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet of BUMS (I, II, III & IV parts)/ Admit Card of BUMS Degree.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Rotatory internship completion certificate.
- No objection certificate from employer, if any.
- Registration certificate.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of AIAPGET-2022.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of PGMAC (Ayush) for MD(Unani)-2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
What is the official website for Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is www.damch.org
Who is affiliated with Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is affiliated with Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Kameshwarnagar Darbhanga.
Is Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital?
The location of Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is Siwan-Andar Road, Paigambarpur, Rashid Chak, Bihar 841226.
When did Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital establish?
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 1971.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities.