Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee, namely the Quadra Institute of Ayurveda Roorkee known as one of Haridwar’s well-known Private Ayurvedic College. It was formed in 2010. Quadra Ayurvedic Institute Roorkee is connected with the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University and is certified by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee was founded to provide students with the finest Ayurvedic care possible, and it provides BAMS courses ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery).
After receiving authorization from AYUSH, the campus is currently known as “Quadra Institute of Medical Sciences.” It is governed by Chawdhary Harchand Atma Ram Education Trust (2010).
Quadra Institute of Ayurveda invites university employees and students to participate in the ‘Aarogya Campaign,’ in which every employee and student will be given an ‘Aarogya Card,’ which is a medical health check-up card, and volunteers will be subjected to a subset of designated health check-up plans for a nominal fee. This check-up schedule will be repeated on a six-month or annual basis to provide for an accurate assessment of health conditions and subsequent care.
The institution is excited to include various technology gadgets into classroom instruction in order to improve educational quality. Seminars using LCD Projectors have previously been organized as part of an initiative. In addition, students with high-speed Internet access have access to the Internet.
|College Name||Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee|
|Popular Name||Quadra Institute of Ayurveda Haridwar|
|Affiliated with||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Contact||Address: NH-58, Roorkee Haridwar Road, Near Montfort School, Roorkee – 247667|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- The institution includes a well-equipped, computerized and air-conditioned separate lecture hall with a seating capacity of 200 people.
- A well-maintained Air Conditioned & Wi-Fi Equipped Library with over 10,000 Classical Ayurvedic and Modern Books is provided to students to help them advance their studies.
- A self-contained, well-equipped Teaching Pharmacy unit to prepare a variety of traditional and self-formulated Ayurvedic medications for hospital use. Ayurvedic professionals supervise the preparation of these medicines.
- Another unit of the institute is the Herbal Garden, which contains 301 species of medicinal plants. The teaching pharmacy also makes use of these plants.
- Highly driven, devoted, and highly qualified teaching faculty members have always been a tenacious component of the school, always ready to guide and improve the student’s future with their visionary thoughts and deeds.
- On-campus, there is a lovely hostel for girls as well as flats for staff residents.
- Department of Sanskrit and Samhita (Basic Principles)
- Department of Rachana Sharira (Human Anatomy)
- Department of Kriya Sharir (Human Physiology)
- Department of Swasthavritta-Yoga-Nisargopachara
- Department of Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda
- Department of Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Department of Dravya Guna
- Department of Rogavigyn & Vikrati vigyan
- Department of Kayachikitsa (Medicine)
- Department of Panchkarma
- Department of Stri Roga-Prasuti Tantra
- Department of Kaumarabhrutya
- Department of Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
Faculty & Staff
The school is encouraging teaching faculty to refresh their knowledge and enhance their abilities by participating in various conferences/seminars/workshops and re-orientation programmes across the country.
Quadra Institute of Ayurveda plans to promote itself as a referral center for multiple forms of emergencies and elective treatments. Fully operational ambulances have already been purchased to provide rapid access to the surrounding patients. In addition, there is a health check-up programme in adjacent villages.
Quadra Institute of Ayurveda reaffirms its commitment to excel in Ayurveda by delivering a better learning experience for students, better health for patients, better career possibilities for faculty members, and a favorable work location for all other staff members.
Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee offers UG Medical Course. The college is accredited by the NCISM in New Delhi.
|BAMS||4 1/2 Years + 1-year internship|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
This section will inform you about BAMS Internship.
|Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|Shalya||One month||Two months|
|Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
We have examined the fee structure and courses offered by Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee.
|NEET Entrance Examination||Must have passed NEET Entrance Examination|
|Age||Must have completed 17 years of age by Dec 31, 2023|
|Domicile||Must be a resident of Uttarakhand|
|Qualification||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/BiotechnologyEnglish as compulsory coursesMinimum 50% for general categoryMinimum 40% for SC/ST categoryMinimum 45% for PwD candidates|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Quadra Institute Of Ayurveda Cut-Off (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Quadra Institute Of Ayurveda, Roorkee|
Quadra Institute Of Ayurveda, Roorkee
- NH-58, Roorkee Haridwar Road, Near Montfort School, Roorkee – 247667
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Uttarakhand Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- NEET(UG)-2023 qualified candidates interested in counseling need to register themselves.
- Provide necessary details including NEET 2023 examination Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number, and other required information.
- Registration is available for each round of counseling as per the counseling schedule.
Step 2: Eligibility for Counseling
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the specific round of counseling.
- Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round can still participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up round of counseling after registration and payment of the required fee.
Step 3: Fill Choices
- Candidates must fill their choices for the desired courses and colleges during the online choice filling process.
- Choices should be in order of preference and eligibility.
- Candidates are advised to select choices carefully as allotment once done cannot be altered.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled and candidate’s merit, seat allotment will take place.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 1st round, they can choose to accept the seat or participate in the 2nd round for seat up-gradation.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the 2nd round, they can choose to accept the seat or apply for resignation/surrender through the respective college Principal.
Step 5: Reporting and Joining
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame.
- Failure to report/join the allotted college will result in the forfeiture of the seat.
Step 6: Subsequent Rounds (If Applicable)
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat or wish to participate in further rounds can register and fill fresh choices in each subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidates can opt for seat up-gradation in the 2nd round if they were allotted a seat in the 1st round.
Candidates who are assigned a seat at this College will be required to submit the following documents in order to complete the requirements.
- Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
What is the Official website for Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee?
How can I get admission into Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee?
To get admittance to Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee, admission is based on NEET Score through Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
Is a Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee a full-fledged private institution?
Yes, Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee is a private Ayurvedic college.
When did Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee establish?
These universities were established in 2010.
Is it possible to get admission into Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee without NEET?
Admission to this college is not accessible without the NEET Exam.
How many BAMS seats are there at Quadra Institute Of Medical Sciences Roorkee?
Total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).