Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurved College and Hospital Saran Bihar is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in the state of Bihar. The college, known colloquially as Moti Singh Ayurveda College Saran, was founded in 1973. Moti Singh Ayurveda College Bihar is affiliated with Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
Enrollment of students began in 1974, and teaching work in the college began with 20 students. Dr. Sitaram Verma, the college’s first principal, was named MRCP. Teachers were Shri Rishi Kumar Pathak and Shri Raghuvansh Bhushan Ojha.
Dr. Raghuvansh Prasad Ojha has been appointed as the new Principal after the retirement of Principal in June 2013. It should be noted that the college was previously known as Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Chikitsalaya, but due to the combined names of the donor’s parents, it was renamed Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya and Chikitsalaya.
Following this, the Central Medical Council of India began to consider it as a new college. However, following the college’s clarification, on May 11, 1999, the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM held an election and permitted the enrollment of 40 students.
Shri Moti Memorial Society was established under the chairmanship of Shri Ramsunder Das for the operation of the government-registered college. A comprehensive action plan for the development of the college has been prepared in accordance with the criteria of the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
As a result, it is being developed as a hospital where modern surgical management will coexist with Ayurvedic medicine. This will benefit patients in addition to the students who are studying. Here, there is a system of free medical treatment for low-income patients. The best arrangements have been made for women’s safe delivery and baby care. In the college grounds, a medicinal plant has been developed. As a result, it is possible to produce an abundance of herbs for the production of medicines. They can also be exported outside of the country.
|College Name||Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital Saran|
|Popular Name||Moti Singh Ayurveda College|
|Location||Saran, Chhapra, Bihar|
|Affiliated with||Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Bihar University, Bihar|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Moti Nagar, Bara Telpa, Chapra, Saran, Bihar / 841301|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Bihar University, Bihar
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Samitha Sidhant
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rog Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan
- Agad Tantra
- Stree rog and Prasuti Tantra
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||40|
This selection will inform you about Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital Syllabus. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital BAMS Internship
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-10|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital|
Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital
- Address: Moti Nagar, Bara Telpa, Chapra, Saran, Bihar / 841301
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.motiayurved.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: NEET Ayush Exam
- First, appear for the NEET Ayush exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Score the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the admission process.
Step 2: Registration
- Visit the official website of Bihar NEET Ayush Counselling.
- Register yourself by providing the required personal and academic details.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, attend the document verification process.
- Submit the necessary documents for verification, such as NEET scorecard, mark sheets, identity proof, residency certificate, etc.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- Based on the NEET Ayush exam scores and document verification, the counseling authority will publish the merit list.
- Check the merit list to know your rank and eligibility for further steps.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Log in to your registered account on the counseling website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses based on your merit.
- You can select multiple choices in the order of your preference.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your merit and choices filled.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates according to their rank and availability in the preferred colleges.
Step 7: Seat Acceptance
- If you are allotted a seat, you must accept the seat by logging in to your account within the specified time frame.
- Pay the requisite admission fees to confirm your acceptance.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College
- After accepting the seat, you must report to the allotted college within the given time period.
- Carry the necessary documents and admission fees for completing the admission process.
Step 9: Document Verification and Admission
- The college authorities will verify your documents again.
- Pay the remaining admission fees, if any, and complete any additional formalities.
Step 10: Commencement of Classes
- Once the document verification and admission process are completed, attend the classes as per the college’s schedule.
Bihar Ayush counselling Process 2023
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bihar Ayush Counselling.
- Fill in the registration form with personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, contact information, NEET-UG score, etc.
- Create a unique username and password for future login.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to the counselling portal using the provided username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Select the preferred choices according to the candidate’s preference and eligibility.
- It is advisable to carefully consider the available options and prioritize the choices.
Step 3: Choice Locking
- After selecting the preferred choices, candidates must review and verify their selections.
- Once satisfied, candidates must lock their choices to confirm their selections.
- Remember that choices cannot be modified after locking, so it is important to double-check before proceeding.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled by candidates and their NEET-UG scores, the Bihar Ayush Counselling Committee conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates according to their merit and availability of seats in the chosen colleges and courses.
Step 5: Provisional Allotment Letter
- Candidates who are allotted seats will receive a provisional allotment letter.
- The letter will indicate the college and course allocated to the candidate.
- It is important to carefully read and understand the instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Candidates must visit the designated document verification centers as per the schedule provided by the counselling authority.
- Carry all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, NEET-UG admit card, category certificates (if applicable), etc.
- The documents will be verified, and candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed.
Step 7: Reporting and Admission
- After document verification, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Complete the admission formalities as instructed by the college authorities.
- Pay the required admission fees to secure the seat.
- Failure to report and complete the admission process within the given timeframe may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Step 8: Commencement of Classes
- Once the admission process is completed, candidates can join the respective college to begin their academic sessions as per the college’s schedule.
What is the official website for Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital?
The official website for Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital is www.motiayurved.com
Who is affiliated with Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital?
Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital is affiliated with Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Bihar University, Bihar.
Is Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital?
The location of Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital is Moti Nagar, Bara Telpa, Chapra, Saran, Bihar / 841301.
When did Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital establish?
Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital was founded in 1973.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 40 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Shri Moti Singh Jageshwari Aryuved College & Hospital has hostel facilities.