Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College, Nalanda, Bihar, is a well-known Private Homoeopathic College. The college, also known as M.H.M.C. Nalanda, was established in 1969. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. New Delhi has approved the Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College, Nalanda in Bihar, which is affiliated with B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College, Nalanda was founded to provide the best Homoeopathic care to students, and the college offers Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery courses. The college is now known as one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Bihar.
|Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda
|MHMC Nalanda, Magadh Homoeopathic College U.G.nda
|B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|Homeopathy Colleges in Bihar
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA
|Address: Biharsarif, Station Road, Nalanda Nalanda – 803116 Bihar, India
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:– B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Approved by:– National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital/ Medical Facilities
- Internet Facility
- Medical Facility
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Courses offered and intake Capacity
|4.6 + 1 Year Internship
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.
|Organon of Medicine
|In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.
|This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.
|Physiology & Biochemistry
|This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.
|In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.
|Will Notified Soon
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501.
|Candidates must be Indian citizens.
|Candidates should possess a valid domicile of Bihar.
|Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years as of December 31, 2024. There is no upper age limit.
|Candidates must have completed 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects. They should have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
|Candidates must have appeared for the NEET-UG examination and obtained the minimum qualifying percentile as prescribed by the respective regulatory bodies.
|NEET-UG Merit List
|Candidates must have qualified for the NEET-UG merit list. The merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s NEET-UG scores.
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Cut-off marks 2022
|Cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda Cut-Off (State Quota)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda
Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda
- Address: Biharsarif, Station Road, Nalanda Nalanda – 803116 Bihar, India
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: NEET Ayush Exam
- First, appear for the NEET Ayush exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Score the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the admission process.
Step 2: Registration
- Visit the official website of Bihar NEET Ayush Counselling.
- Register yourself by providing the required personal and academic details.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, attend the document verification process.
- Submit the necessary documents for verification, such as NEET scorecard, mark sheets, identity proof, residency certificate, etc.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- Based on the NEET Ayush exam scores and document verification, the counseling authority will publish the merit list.
- Check the merit list to know your rank and eligibility for further steps.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Log in to your registered account on the counseling website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses based on your merit.
- You can select multiple choices in the order of your preference.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your merit and choices filled.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates according to their rank and availability in the preferred colleges.
Step 7: Seat Acceptance
- If you are allotted a seat, you must accept the seat by logging in to your account within the specified time frame.
- Pay the requisite admission fees to confirm your acceptance.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College
- After accepting the seat, you must report to the allotted college within the given time period.
- Carry the necessary documents and admission fees for completing the admission process.
Step 9: Document Verification and Admission
- The college authorities will verify your documents again.
- Pay the remaining admission fees, if any, and complete any additional formalities.
Step 10: Commencement of Classes
- Once the document verification and admission process are completed, attend the classes as per the college’s schedule.
Bihar Ayush counselling Process 2024
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bihar Ayush Counselling.
- Fill in the registration form with personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, contact information, NEET-UG score, etc.
- Create a unique username and password for future login.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to the counselling portal using the provided username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Select the preferred choices according to the candidate’s preference and eligibility.
- It is advisable to carefully consider the available options and prioritize the choices.
Step 3: Choice Locking
- After selecting the preferred choices, candidates must review and verify their selections.
- Once satisfied, candidates must lock their choices to confirm their selections.
- Remember that choices cannot be modified after locking, so it is important to double-check before proceeding.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled by candidates and their NEET-UG scores, the Bihar Ayush Counselling Committee conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates according to their merit and availability of seats in the chosen colleges and courses.
Step 5: Provisional Allotment Letter
- Candidates who are allotted seats will receive a provisional allotment letter.
- The letter will indicate the college and course allocated to the candidate.
- It is important to carefully read and understand the instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Candidates must visit the designated document verification centers as per the schedule provided by the counselling authority.
- Carry all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, NEET-UG admit card, category certificates (if applicable), etc.
- The documents will be verified, and candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed.
Step 7: Reporting and Admission
- After document verification, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Complete the admission formalities as instructed by the college authorities.
- Pay the required admission fees to secure the seat.
- Failure to report and complete the admission process within the given timeframe may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Step 8: Commencement of Classes
- Once the admission process is completed, candidates can join the respective college to begin their academic sessions as per the college’s schedule.
- Original Copy
- Selection letter
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Matriculation Certificate (Original / Provisional)
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Intermediate Certificate (Original / Provisional)
- CLC Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photograph (5pc)
- Adhaar Card
- Cast Certificate
WhIch University is affiliated with Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda?
Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda is affiliated with B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
What is the location of Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda?
The location of Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda is Biharsarif, Station Road, Nalanda Nalanda – 803116 Bihar, India.
When did Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda establish?
Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda was founded in 1969.
Does Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda has a hostel facility?
Yes, Magadh Homoeopathic Medical College Nalanda has hostel facilities.
Can the candidate modify his/her choices during the choice submission period for counseling?
Yes, you can modify, add or delete your choices during the choice Filling/Locking period. Further, you are requested to do the same before locking the choices by yourself or the System as per schedule/ Server time.
What will happen to the Candidate’s choices if Candidate has not locked my choices before the time specified in the counseling schedule on the last date of choice locking?
The choices submitted and saved by you will be locked automatically on the last date of choice locking as per server time.