Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, founded by Late Dr Hardeo Prasad Singh in 1968, has made significant strides in recent years, emerging as one of the major Homoeopathic education centers in the state of Bihar. This well-known K.H.M.C. Vaishali is affiliated with Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is approved by The National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
The college, located in the Vaishali district, has a sprawling campus with plenty of greenery in Khilwat, about 10 kilometers from Hajipur. The college has made significant efforts to improve the mode of instruction for students and to create adequate infrastructure for them. The college’s teaching faculty, along with our eminent advisory board, work together to provide quality education for students. The subject of homoeopathy is a synthesis of art and science, and this spirit pervades the teachers. College hope to instill the same philosophy in the students so that they can serve the masses and bring honor to themselves. The five-and-a-half-year BHMS course is designed to focus on the standard and practice of homoeopathy by requiring students to incorporate skills and imbibe philosophy in the most traditional way.Teachers want to produce confident professionals who are ready to face any challenges in their field. A career in homoeopathy provides opportunities to explore new dimensions in health, and as such, students seeking admission to homoeopathy must be willing to accept this mode of treatment. The zeal to serve the sick humanity in the most compassionate way is instilled in the students from the beginning by exposing them to the parents. Here, they learn the art in its purest form while also imbibing the spirit of service, which is at the heart of the profession.
|College Name||Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital , Vaishali|
|Popular Name||K.H.M.C. , Vaishali|
|Affiliated with||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Khilwat, Hajipur Vaishali (BIHAR).|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with :– Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Approved by :– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status :- Private
- Hospital Training
- Teaching Faculty
- Guest Lectures
- Study Tour
- Seminar & Symposium
- Railway Concession
- Physiology and bio-chemistry
- Homoeopathic pharmacy
- Materia-medica & Homoeopathic Therapeucs
- Organon of medicine & Homoeopathic philosophy
- Forensic medicine & toxicology
- Pathology, Micorbiology & Parasitology
- Pracce of Medicine & Homoeopathic therapeues
- Gynaecology & Obstetries
- Surgery and Homoeopathic therapeucs
- Case taking and Repertory
- Community medicine
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
NOTE: The above shared fees can vary from the actual fees and subject to Change. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian citizens.|
|Domicile||Candidates should possess a valid domicile of Bihar.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years as of December 31, 2023. There is no upper age limit.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed 10+2 (or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects. They should have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.|
|NEET-UG Score||Candidates must have appeared for the NEET-UG examination and obtained the minimum qualifying percentile as prescribed by the respective regulatory bodies.|
|NEET-UG Merit List||Candidates must have qualified for the NEET-UG merit list. The merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s NEET-UG scores.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Cut-Off (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Address: Hajipur Vaishali, Khilwat, Bihar: 84450.
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://khmchhajipur.com/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BHMS Admission Consultant
BHMS Admission Consultant are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BHMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BHMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counselling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: NEET Ayush Exam
- First, appear for the NEET Ayush exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Score the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the admission process.
Step 2: Registration
- Visit the official website of Bihar NEET Ayush Counselling.
- Register yourself by providing the required personal and academic details.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, attend the document verification process.
- Submit the necessary documents for verification, such as NEET scorecard, mark sheets, identity proof, residency certificate, etc.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- Based on the NEET Ayush exam scores and document verification, the counseling authority will publish the merit list.
- Check the merit list to know your rank and eligibility for further steps.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Log in to your registered account on the counseling website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses based on your merit.
- You can select multiple choices in the order of your preference.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your merit and choices filled.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates according to their rank and availability in the preferred colleges.
Step 7: Seat Acceptance
- If you are allotted a seat, you must accept the seat by logging in to your account within the specified time frame.
- Pay the requisite admission fees to confirm your acceptance.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College
- After accepting the seat, you must report to the allotted college within the given time period.
- Carry the necessary documents and admission fees for completing the admission process.
Step 9: Document Verification and Admission
- The college authorities will verify your documents again.
- Pay the remaining admission fees, if any, and complete any additional formalities.
Step 10: Commencement of Classes
- Once the document verification and admission process are completed, attend the classes as per the college’s schedule.
Bihar Ayush counselling Process 2023
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bihar Ayush Counselling.
- Fill in the registration form with personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, contact information, NEET-UG score, etc.
- Create a unique username and password for future login.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to the counselling portal using the provided username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Select the preferred choices according to the candidate’s preference and eligibility.
- It is advisable to carefully consider the available options and prioritize the choices.
Step 3: Choice Locking
- After selecting the preferred choices, candidates must review and verify their selections.
- Once satisfied, candidates must lock their choices to confirm their selections.
- Remember that choices cannot be modified after locking, so it is important to double-check before proceeding.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled by candidates and their NEET-UG scores, the Bihar Ayush Counselling Committee conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates according to their merit and availability of seats in the chosen colleges and courses.
Step 5: Provisional Allotment Letter
- Candidates who are allotted seats will receive a provisional allotment letter.
- The letter will indicate the college and course allocated to the candidate.
- It is important to carefully read and understand the instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Candidates must visit the designated document verification centers as per the schedule provided by the counselling authority.
- Carry all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, NEET-UG admit card, category certificates (if applicable), etc.
- The documents will be verified, and candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed.
Step 7: Reporting and Admission
- After document verification, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Complete the admission formalities as instructed by the college authorities.
- Pay the required admission fees to secure the seat.
- Failure to report and complete the admission process within the given timeframe may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Step 8: Commencement of Classes
- Once the admission process is completed, candidates can join the respective college to begin their academic sessions as per the college’s schedule.
Application should accompany with the attested Photocopy copies of the following testimonials in three copies each.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Caste certificate, if applicable – ST/SC/OBC (should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit)/ EWS/ PwD
What is the official website for Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?
The official website for Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is http://khmchhajipur.com/
Is Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
The location of Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is Hajipur Vaishali, Khilwat, Bihar 84450.
When did Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital establish?
Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital was founded in 1968.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Kent Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital has hostel facilities.