Dr RB Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1967 by visionary Dr. Ram Balak Singh, a veteran Homoeopath who established this college after completing his formal education in Homoeopathy to provide more avenues and opportunities for education in Classical Homoeopathy. His interest was realized with the establishment of GHMCH in a natural setting on the bank of the river NIRANJANA, in a place known as Amawan, close to the district headquarter of Gaya district in Bihar. Amawan is situated alongside Bodh-Gaya, the Lord Buddha’s place of enlightenment.
Dr. RBSGHMCH is governed by a society that has been registered under the Society Registration Act and has been recognized by the National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi. It is also approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and affiliated with the BRA Bihar University in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. Throughout its long history, it has successfully developed as a unique institution involved in imparting knowledge in Homoeopathy through research and teaching by experienced academically qualified faculty members using cutting-edge teaching aids.The clinical teaching is unique due to the large number of patients who visit the OPD and IPD for treatment. The college’s long-term programme portfolio is diverse, catering to the needs of aspiring students seeking to advance their careers in the diverse field of homoeopathy.
Dr. RBSGHMCH is located in Amwan, Bihar, near BodhGaya in the Gaya District. It is well connected by road, railway, and air from both Patna, the state capital of Bihar, and Bodh Gaya. The college has its own building with high-quality fittings and fixtures. Each department is represented by its own block. Throughout the day and night, the college campus is bustling with activity, with students and faculty members interacting and a busy clinic in hospital wards. It creates an inspiring environment for everyone.
The college department is well-equipped with laboratory instruments, models, and other teaching aid materials. Departments are large enough to provide a pleasant environment for study and learning.
I want a call from this College
Dr RB Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Dr RB Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||G.H.M.C.H. Gaya, RB Singh Homoeopathic College Gaya|
|Affiliated with||BRA Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar|
|Approved by||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Amawan, BodhGaya- 824231 Bihar (India).|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– BRA Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
- Approved by:– National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BHMS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counselling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital|
Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Address: Amawan, BodhGaya- 824231 Bihar (India).
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Official Website: https://drrbsinghghmchgaya.org/
BHMS College Predictor
BHMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BHMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college’s criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate science or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the basic requirement for admission. Student must have attained age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. There may be change in eligibility rules by the CCH or State Government or University, Which only will be applicable as per the regulation prevailing.|
Online applications on prescribed forms are invited from qualified, eligible, and interested NEET(UG)-2022 candidates for appearing in the Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling (UGMAC)-2022 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year UG Ayush Medical Courses (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) in Government / Private Ayush Colleges of Bihar state based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of NEET (UG)-2022 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Required process for online application: For joining UGMAC-2022, you can get the prospectus by downloading it from the board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Eligible candidates to appear in UGMAC-2022 click on the link of ‘Online Application Portal of UGMAC-2022’ on the above website and click on “Apply Online” button. After this, the instruction which will be seen for filling the application form, the candidate should read and understand it well.
The candidates who will not complete the online application process for UGMAC-2022 will not be able to attend any counseling related to UGMAC 2022 and their claim in this regard will not be valid.
Stated Procedure follow-up:
BAMS / BHMS / BUMS of Bihar State Government / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani Medical Colleges on the basis of UGMAC-2022 in accordance with- BCECEB(UGMAC)-2022. All eligible candidates/concerned parents/institutions involved in UGMAC-2022 (AYUSH) are informed as follows about Online Counseling for seat allotment on the course vacancies;
(A) Government / Private Ayurvedic of the state from the eligible candidates of NEET(UG)-2022 against the above advertisement prepared on the basis of NEET(UG)-2022. The rank card of the candidates included in the merit list prepared by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in, has been given in light of the applications received for UGMAC (Ayush)-2022 for enrolment in the respective courses of Homoeopathic / Unani medical colleges.
After visiting the candidate board’s website and clicking on the link “Rank Card of UGMAC-2022 (Ayush),” enter your UGMAC ID and date of birth to obtain your rank card.
(B) (1) Candidates should go to the “Online Counseling Portal of UGMAC 2022 (Ayush)” for the Online Choice Filling / Counseling Process. Following that, in order to fill out the new registration and choices for Online Counseling, candidates must first register themselves by clicking on the link “Click here for New Registration” and entering the requested information on the computer screen.
(2) Following registration, the candidate logs in to his account using his UGMAC ID and Password and selects the maximum number of colleges and courses based on their preferences. Candidates can edit their selection after filling it out. If the candidates are satisfied with their choices, they can lock them according to the schedule. If the candidate does not lock his or her choice by the specified deadline, it will be automatically locked immediately after the deadline. After choice locking, there will be no way to change their mind. Candidates should print a copy of their choices and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
Note: The registration, choice locking, and unlocking processes will be completed using OTP Authentication, which will be performed on the candidate’s registered mobile number. And will be sent to the email address provided (both). It is also disclosed that the registered mobile number And the email address cannot be changed under any circumstances.
To register, the candidate must fill out the information requested in Step One of the application form, which appears on the computer screen. While registering, the candidate must ensure that he or she provides his or her own email address and phone number, as all registration-related information will be sent to the same email address and phone number. A text message will also be sent to the candidate. The email and SMS will contain a “ACTIVATION CODE” that the candidate must enter to activate his account. To activate his or her account, the candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button and enter his or her email address and the activation code that was sent to him or her. After that, click the “Submit” button. To proceed, after activating the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter their email address and password. The candidate is responsible for keeping the password entered in the Application Form confidential; otherwise, the BCECE Board will not be held liable for any complications. The candidate’s email address will serve as their user name.
Upload Photo and Signature:
After entering his or her personal information, the candidate should scan and upload his or her passport-size high-contrast photograph (photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (not in capital letters). After you’ve uploaded your photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
Preview your application:
After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all of the information provided by him/her. If any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the necessary changes. The candidate should then click the “Save & Continue” button to have the entered information updated. If the preview of the application form is found to be correct, the candidate must sign his or her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button to pay the Examination Fee.
Payment of Counseling Fee:
After reviewing and submitting the Application Form, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete the payment procedure for the Counseling Fee. Counseling fees paid will not be refunded. Counseling fees can be paid in the following ways.
a. Online Payment: Candidates must pay the Counseling Fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. To do so, they must select the online option from the payment mode displayed on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. For online payments, the candidate must pay a processing fee in addition to the Counseling Fee.
b. Counseling Fee: The counseling fee is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) for unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
After paying the Counseling Fee by the due date and time, the candidate must download a hard copy (Part-A & Part-B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep it safe in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate as well as the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for use during counseling.
(1) The registration and selection process for online counseling is one-time. As a result, if a candidate does not register in the first round or does not register and fill out his/her choice, all such candidates will be denied the opportunity to re-register and fill out their choices for the next round of online counseling.
(2) Prior to seat allotment, the list of finalized choices will be emailed to the candidate’s registered email address.
(3) Seats will be assigned based on the choices made by candidates up until the deadline.
(4) The candidate can view their seat allotment result and download the Provisional Allotment Order by logging into their account on the scheduled date. If a candidate is dissatisfied with his or her allotted college and branch, express his or her desire for Upgradation for the next round when downloading the Provisional Allotment Order. If any candidates do not express their desire for upgradation for the next round of counseling, they will be ineligible to participate in the round.
(5) Document Verification/Admission in the allotted candidate’s provisional allotment order. The name and date of the Reporting / Nodal Center will be mentioned, and the candidate will be assigned to his or her respective Reporting / Nodal. If they arrive at the centre before the deadline, their documents will be verified. If any candidate fails to have their documents verified by the due date for any reason, all of the allotted candidates will be ineligible for the next round. The assigned seat will be treated as vacant, and they will be ineligible for further counseling. However, if a candidate does not receive a seat in the first round, they must wait until the next round.
(6) Candidates will take their original certificate and signed Document Verification Slip after going to their Reporting / Nodal Center for Document Verification and expressing their desire for upgradation for the next round of counseling. If their seat is upgraded in the second round, the candidate will be given the first round Document Verification slip and original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center indicated on the Provisional Allotment Order on the prescribed date for enrolment on the allotted seat in the second round. Will undoubtedly be present within the specified time frame and accept nomination after submitting all original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center; otherwise, the seat allotted in this second round will be considered vacant, and the seat allotted in the previous (1st round) will also become vacant. Even if the candidate’s seat from the first cycle is retained, they will be marked on the Provisional Allotment Order on the specified date. Within the specified time frame, present the Document Verification Slip and the original certificate of the first cycle at the Reporting/Nodal Center. Will be present and accept the nomination by submitting all original certificates at the Reporting / Nodal Center; otherwise, their first cycle seat will be forfeited.
Important information related to counseling:
(a) Applicants who are found guilty of adopting unfair means or do not follow the prescribed instructions in their online form / at the time of counseling / in any process of enrollment or after enrollment, they will not be allowed to enroll. will be expelled from the process. Legal action can also be taken against such expelled candidates as per rules.
(b) The process of counseling will be completed as per the guidelines given by the Health Department of the State Government for the selection of candidates for enrollment in the courses.
Bihar Quota merit on the basis of NEET(UG)-2022
If any mistake/mistake is detected in preparing the rank list, the nomination cannot be claimed.
On the basis of merit-cum-choice, on the basis of merit-cum-choice, the course / institute will be allotted on the prescribed date (in order of counseling) after checking the original copies of the certificates of each candidate and after checking their identity. Medical examination will have to be done for allotment and only if found eligible, the seat (course / institute) will be finally allotted.
The provision of Medical Council of India / Central Council of Homeopathy / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Veterinary Council of India will be implemented for selection for enrollment on the basis of NEET (UG)-2021 merit list. According to the letter received from the Health Department, Government of Bihar, in future the State Government / Government of India. If any order / direction is received from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Central Council of Homeopathy / Central Council of Indian Medicine / Veterinary Council of India / Hon’ble Court, action will be taken accordingly after due consideration.
Information published in newspapers through advertisement regarding NEET (UG)-2021. The notices or information/s posted on the Board’s website shall form part of the same prospectus.
Other Important Information:
- Based on the merit list of NEET (UG)-2022, counseling will be conducted by the Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board. All the decisions taken by the Board through the Controller of Examinations will be final and binding.
- In addition to the information given in this brochure, if more information is required about a particular institute, then correspond directly with the officer of that institute.
- Any amendment/change or any additional information, if any, in the information given in this prospectus will be informed to the applicants at the time of their interview or as soon as practicable before it.
- From time to time, necessary information / information related to counseling of UGMAC-2022 will be given through the website. Please do not write unnecessary letters again and again out of curiosity, as it will not be possible to reply to such letters.
- Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board reserves the right to change/delete or add any rules/information contained in this prospectus/application form etc. issued for UGMAC-2022.
- If a candidate’s candidature for this examination is cancelled, there will be no obligation to inform him for the same.
(a) If a candidate is found guilty of producing false / erroneous or fake certificates at any time before UGMAC-2022, in the examination or after the examination, after publication of the merit list or / and after the enrollment, the nomination His candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
(b) If a candidate is found guilty of indulging in malpractice or impersonation or using mobile/electronic gadget/Bluetooth in the examination hall of NEET(UG)-2022. If caught with them is confirmed, then the allotment order issued for enrollment will be automatically cancelled.
- All the candidates included in the merit list of NEET (UG)-2022 will be required to appear at their own cost in the counseling/interview on the specified date and time for verification of certificates and identity etc. else they will lose their claim for enrollment. .
- No claim for enrollment will be made if the candidate himself/herself appears for the counseling/interview in the original certificates/documents etc.
- If by mistake, a candidate is allowed to appear in the counseling of UGMAC-2022 which should not have been received otherwise and this mistake is detected at any time before or after the enrollment, he/she will be eligible to enroll in spite of being included in the merit list. Your claim for rights will be lost. If any statutory dispute arises in this regard, then in such a situation the nomination order will not be issued to the candidate till the final decision is taken in this matter.
- No vacancies will be filled again in any of the concerned institutes/courses after the declared date of closing of the enrollment process.
- All disputes related to the operation of UGMAC-2022 and the application forms related thereto shall be filed only within the jurisdiction of the courts located in Patna city and the same shall be valid. For the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, the controller of examination will be the only legal person through whom the board can file a suit or a suit can be filed against the board.
Fresh online registration and application form submission are invited from such qualified, eligible, and interested NEET(UG)-2022 candidates for appearing in the MOP-UP Round Offline Counseling of Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling (UGMAC)-2022 [Ayush], who are not admitted in any Ayush Courses of Ayush Institutions of India, on the vacant seats of Government/Private Ayush Colleges after admission on the basis of UGMAC-2022 [Ayush] Online 2nd round counseling.
Candidates who have been admitted to any Government/Private Ayush College in India prior to the completion of AACCC Round-2 or State Round-2 Counseling are ineligible for MOP-UP round counseling. As a result, such candidates should refrain from applying for this counseling.
The concerned candidates are requested to download the information, read it, and complete the process in accordance with the details of the above advertisement in order to attend the (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS) Mop-up Counseling.
Counseling will be conducted Offline at BCECE Board, IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna-800014.
- Original Copy
- Selection letter
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Matriculation Certificate (Original / Provisional)
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Intermediate Certificate (Original / Provisional)
- CLC Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photograph (5pc)
- Adhaar Card
- Cast Certificate
What is the official website for Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The official website for Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is https://drrbsinghghmchgaya.org/
Who is affiliated with Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with BRA Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
Is Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is a government Ayurved college.
What is the location of Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital?
The location of Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is Amawan, BodhGaya- 824231 Bihar (India).
When did Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital establish?
Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1967.
How many BHMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BHMS course in this Institute.
Does Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Dr. R. B. Singh Gaya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital has hostel facilities.