Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Muzaffarpur is a Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. The college, known colloquially as Nitishwar Ayurveda College Muzaffarpur, was founded in 1970. The Nitishwar Ayurveda College Muzaffarpur is affiliated with Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, and is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
It is a private college with approximately 26 acres of land; the college has well-equipped laboratories, a dissection hall, a demonstration hall, a herbal garden, and a library with a reading hall facility. It is one of the most well-known colleges in Bihar, providing all of the necessary infrastructure as specified by the NCISM.
The college has installed machinery to manufacture a variety of Ayurvedic medicines, particularly those derived from the college’s Ayurvedic classical preparations. It also has its own drug-manufacturing unit where students get hands-on experience with drug production. Students receive clinical training at the College’s own Ayurvedic Hospital, which has 180 beds. Our OPD and IPD treat a large number of patients, providing our students with valuable clinical experience.
Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Nitishwar Ayurveda College Muzaffarpur|
|Location||Bawanbigha, Kanholi, Muzaffarpur|
|Affiliated with||Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Bihar|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Bawanbigha, Kanholi, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842002|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Medicine Shop
- Herbal Garden
- Class Rooms
- Kaya & Panchkarma Department
- Surgery Department
- ENT Department
- Gayne & Obs Department
- Pediatric Department
- Pathology Department
Faculty and Staff
The college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for the Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s medical education standards. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|BAMS||4.6 Years + 1 Year Internship||50|
This selection will inform you about Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Syllabus. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital BAMS Internship
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital|
Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital
Address: Bawanbigha, Kanholi, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842002
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.nitishwarcollege.in
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over a years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Step 1: NEET Ayush Exam
- First, appear for the NEET Ayush exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Score the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for the admission process.
Step 2: Registration
- Visit the official website of Bihar NEET Ayush Counselling.
- Register yourself by providing the required personal and academic details.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, attend the document verification process.
- Submit the necessary documents for verification, such as NEET scorecard, mark sheets, identity proof, residency certificate, etc.
Step 4: Merit List Publication
- Based on the NEET Ayush exam scores and document verification, the counseling authority will publish the merit list.
- Check the merit list to know your rank and eligibility for further steps.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Log in to your registered account on the counseling website.
- Fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses based on your merit.
- You can select multiple choices in the order of your preference.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your merit and choices filled.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates according to their rank and availability in the preferred colleges.
Step 7: Seat Acceptance
- If you are allotted a seat, you must accept the seat by logging in to your account within the specified time frame.
- Pay the requisite admission fees to confirm your acceptance.
Step 8: Reporting to the Allotted College
- After accepting the seat, you must report to the allotted college within the given time period.
- Carry the necessary documents and admission fees for completing the admission process.
Step 9: Document Verification and Admission
- The college authorities will verify your documents again.
- Pay the remaining admission fees, if any, and complete any additional formalities.
Step 10: Commencement of Classes
- Once the document verification and admission process are completed, attend the classes as per the college’s schedule.
Bihar Ayush counselling Process 2023
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bihar Ayush Counselling.
- Fill in the registration form with personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, contact information, NEET-UG score, etc.
- Create a unique username and password for future login.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Log in to the counselling portal using the provided username and password.
- Access the list of available colleges and courses.
- Select the preferred choices according to the candidate’s preference and eligibility.
- It is advisable to carefully consider the available options and prioritize the choices.
Step 3: Choice Locking
- After selecting the preferred choices, candidates must review and verify their selections.
- Once satisfied, candidates must lock their choices to confirm their selections.
- Remember that choices cannot be modified after locking, so it is important to double-check before proceeding.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Based on the choices filled by candidates and their NEET-UG scores, the Bihar Ayush Counselling Committee conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates according to their merit and availability of seats in the chosen colleges and courses.
Step 5: Provisional Allotment Letter
- Candidates who are allotted seats will receive a provisional allotment letter.
- The letter will indicate the college and course allocated to the candidate.
- It is important to carefully read and understand the instructions mentioned in the allotment letter.
Step 6: Document Verification
- Candidates must visit the designated document verification centers as per the schedule provided by the counselling authority.
- Carry all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, NEET-UG admit card, category certificates (if applicable), etc.
- The documents will be verified, and candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed.
Step 7: Reporting and Admission
- After document verification, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Complete the admission formalities as instructed by the college authorities.
- Pay the required admission fees to secure the seat.
- Failure to report and complete the admission process within the given timeframe may result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Step 8: Commencement of Classes
- Once the admission process is completed, candidates can join the respective college to begin their academic sessions as per the college’s schedule.
Every candidate must submit in original all of the certificates listed below, if applicable, at the time of his or her counseling / allotment on the scheduled date.
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of +2/I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Passing Certificate of +2/I.SC or equivalent Examination
- Mark sheet and Admit Card of 10th / equivalent Examination’s mark sheet/ Certificate/ Admit Card
- Caste Certificate & Permanent Residential Certificate – Issued by CO & Countersigned by SDO (Civil) / DM of Permanent Residence.
- Character Certificate – Issued by Head of Institution last attended/ studied
- Income Certificate (if needed)
- Admit Card
- Residential Certificate.
- Photograph – 4 Photo graphs identical to one used for preparing the Admit Card of NEET (UG).
- Certificate of Disable Quota
- Aadhar Card (Identity Certificate).
- Hard Copy of Online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B)
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH)/ SMQ / EWS Certificate etc.
What is the official website for Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital?
The official website for Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is www.nitishwarcollege.in
Who is affiliated with Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital?
Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Is Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital a full-fledged government institution?
No, Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital?
The location of Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital is Bawanbigha, Kanholi, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 842002.
When did Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital establish?
Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital was founded in 1970.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 50 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute.
Does Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital has hostel facility?
Yes, Nitishwar Ayurved Medical College & Hospital has hostel facilities.