MD Munefe-ul-Aza is a three-year Unani postgraduate program in Physiology. The curriculum includes biostatistics and genetics, as well as applied physiology of the musculoskeletal, digestive, and cardiovascular systems. Manafeul Aza (Human Physiology) is an essential and fundamental subject of Medical Science that has direct relationships with Pathology, Pharmaceutics, and Pharmacology. A thorough understanding of Physiology aids in the diagnosis of disease Manafeul Aza is the fundamental subject and plays an important role in understanding Unani theories. The human body’s operations are compared with the experimental results and clinical findings.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why choose MD Munefe-ul-Aza?
- Unani Medicine offers multiple career options. Rapidly increasing complications have resulted in a wide range of ailments, but not every patient can afford the costly treatment; however, Unani Medicine offers a safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- Individuals have the option to collaborate with the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, and Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, and other organizations.
- Individual also has options to pursue a variety of Ph.D. programs.
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine In MD Munefe-ul-Aza|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Munefe-ul-Aza course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Syllabus
|Paper 1||Umoore Tabiya with Biostatistics and Genetics|
|Paper 2||Applied Physiology (Munafeul Aza) of Musculo skeletal system, Digestive system, Cardiovascular system|
|Paper 3||Ghodoode Ghair Naqila, Nizame Asbi aur Nizame Bauli Tanasuli ke Itlaqi Munafeul Aza|
|Paper 1||Clinical Physiology|
|Paper 2||Jadeed Tahqeequi Izafaat|
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Munefe-ul-Aza||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Fees Range
|MD Munefe-ul-Aza||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Salary Range
|MD Munefe-ul-Aza||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Munefe-ul-Aza Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS)Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Munefe-ul-Aza course|
How To Get Admission in MD Munefe-ul-Aza?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Munefe-ul-Aza colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Munefe-ul-Aza curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MD Munefe-ul-Aza
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Question
What is MD Munefe-ul-Aza?
MD Munefe-ul-Aza is a three-year non-clinical postgraduate program that focuses on using special methods or physical treatment methods to improve and change the patient’s environment, dietary habits, and lifestyle and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS.
What duration of MD Munefe-ul-Aza?
The duration of MD Munefe-ul-Aza is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Munefe-ul-Aza?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Munefe-ul-Aza is Bachelor’s degree in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.