MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam (Paediatrics) is a three-year post-graduate specialty program that is equivalent to modern medicine’s MD Paediatrics and covers Siddha as well as the most latest events in Paediatrics disorders and treatments.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Siddha course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why Choose MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam?
- Siddha Specialists can find rewarding, challenging, and well-paying jobs in a variety of industries. The Centre Council for Research in Siddha (CCRA) was established by the government as a separate division for Siddha Medicine, demonstrating the importance of Siddha Medicine in India. Each year, the CCRA hires a large number of Siddha Specialists as research professionals.
- Siddha Medicine is taught at a number of institutes in India, and qualified Siddha professionals can pertain to teaching jobs in the Siddha department. Many sectors, including the AYUSH Ministry of Health, the Central Research Council, the Health Department, Clinics, Nursing Homes, Laboratories, Pharma Industries, and so on, provide a plethora of jobs for Siddha Doctors.
- MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Can pursue further education such as Ph.D. or Diploma courses,
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of medicine in Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam (Pediatrics)|
|Abbreviation||MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Siddha field (BSMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to the course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Pathologist, Dermatologist, Physiologist, Lecturer, Medical Botanist|
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Syllabus
|First Year||Research Methodology and Bio-Medical StatisticsBasics and applied aspects of Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam|
|Final Year||Paediatric Purview of Social and Preventive Medicine KuzhandhaiMaruthuvamPothu(Paediatrics– General)Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam-Sirappu (Paediatrics – Specialised Treatment)Essentials in Paediatrics|
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Fees Range
|MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Salary Range
|MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Siddha Graduate degree (BSMS)Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to course|
How To Get Admission in MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Siddha colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD Siddha fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
I want a call from this College
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope In MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam
- Siddha doctors administer personalized medical treatment that considers all the patient’s physical, mental and psychological characteristics, habitat, diet and other environmental conditions. The job of a Siddha doctor is similar to that of a doctor in any other form, and only the treatment procedures besides medications are likely to change
- Siddha Medicine is taught at several institutes throughout India, and qualified Siddha professionals can apply for teaching positions in the Siddha department. One might also work as a pediatrician and neonatologist in numerous government and private Medical hospitals’ child and infant care divisions.
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Question
What is MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam?
MD Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam (Paediatrics) is a three-year post-graduate specialty program that is equivalent to modern medicine’s MD Paediatrics and covers Siddha as well as the most latest events in Paediatrics disorders and treatments and can be done after undergraduate Siddha course (BSMS) or Equivalent MBBS.
What is the duration of MD Kuzhantai Maruthuvam?
The duration of MD Kuzhantai Marutuvam is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Kuzhantai Maruthuvam?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Kuzhantai Maruthuvam is Bachelor’s degree in Siddha Medicine (BSMS) or MBBS.