MD Homoeopathic Materia Medica is a three-year post-graduate Homeopathic course. Homeopathic Materia Medica is a collection of symptom lists categorized by anatomical region of the body. The ability of an MD Homeopathic Materia Medica to cure patients in a Homeopathic manner is its differentiating factor. Homeopathic treatment, as opposed to allopathy, works by managing the physiological resistance to medications. Drugs that have been shown to be helpful can be used to treat a wide variety of illnesses. The MD Homeopathic Materia Medica is founded on the principle of material healing power. The Course lasts for 3 years and can be done after completing BHMS or MBBS courses from a recognized College. Admission to MD homeopathy can only be done on the basis of the AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduation Entrance Test) Conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
Why choose MD Homeopathic Materia Medica?
- MD Materia Medica training can lead to a wide range of jobs, including opening your own clinical work, joining a healthcare treatment, or working in a government hospital. This course is for one to learn about homeopathy. The course will provide you with a complete grasp of homeopathic medicines, their history, and how to choose them for therapy. Whichever professional route you choose, the MD Homeopathic Materia Medica degree can help you locate a rewarding career that can be both attractive and fulfilling.
- MD Metria Medica physicians are trained to comprehend and apply the homeopathic theory. This course will also teach you everything you want to know about homeopathic medicines. You would be able to make educated judgments and select the appropriate prescription for patients. MD Homeopathic Materia Medica has numerous advantages, including increased health and fitness.
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine in Materia Medica|
|Abbreviation||MD in Homeopathy Materia Medica|
|Eligibility||Graduation in respective homeopathy field (BHMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCH (National Council For Homeopathy) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 50,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Job Profile||Doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist|
M.D. Homeopathic (Materia Medica): Syllabus and Course Description
|Year I||Year II|
|Science and philosophy of Hom Materia Medica.||Different eras & concepts of the earlier times & their influence on the construction of Hom Materia Medica|
|The nature and scope of Homoeopathic Materia Medica; Definition||Sources of Hom Materia Medica, Drug proving and Collection of symptoms|
|Comparison of Homoeopathic Materia Medica with other pharmaceutical systems.||Types of Hom Materia Medica-concept, philosophy, scope and limitation|
|Study of normal structural organization of man and its application in the study of the sphere of action of remedies||Theory of Biochemic system of Medicine and Biochemic Medicines|
|Study of Physiological Materia Medica||Mother Tinctures, Nosodes (including Bowel Nosodes), Sarcodes and Bach Flower therapy|
|Study of Hom. Medicines||Study of Hom. Drugs / Medicines.|
|Study of Clinical Materia Medica and its practical application at the bedside||Repertorial Techniques for the evolution of the Drug Pictures from Symptoms|
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Entrance Exams
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Fees Range
|MD in Homeopathy||Rs. 50,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/-|
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Salary Range
|MD in Homeopathy||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/-|
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India AyushPost Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BHMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degree Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Homeopathic Materia Medica course|
How To Get Admission in MD Homeopathic Materia Medica?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Homeopathy colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Homeopathy curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Homeopathy fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MD Homeopathic Materia Medica Scope In India
- A physician must be capable of explaining how homeopathic treatments operate to a wide spectrum of patients while also acknowledging alternative therapy choices. A doctorate in this discipline is also required for everyone wishing to work in a clinical setting
- Candidates who complete the program are qualified to work in employment areas such as clinics, homeopathic pharmacies, consultancies, hospitals, medical colleges, and so on, where they can also choose their own job positions such as doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist, and so on.
- Those interested in teaching will also be able to produce and administer homeopathic products. You will be able to teach pupils and doctors in clinics and colleges as a postgraduate in homeopathy.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the Duration of the MD Homeopathy Materia Medica course?
The Duration of completion of the MD Homeopathy Course Materia Medica is 3 years.
Which Governing body regulates the curriculum for MD Homeopathy Materia Medica?
The national commission for homeopathy regulates all the Ayush courses Curriculum including MD Homeopathy Materia Medica.
What is an MD in Homeopathy Materia Medica?
MD Homoeopathic Materia Medica is a three-year post-graduate homeopathic course. Homeopathic Materia Medica is a collection of symptom lists categorized by anatomical region of the body. The ability of an MD homeopathic materia medica to cure patients in a homeopathic manner is its differentiating factor. Homeopathic treatment, as opposed to allopathy, works by managing the physiological resistance to medications.
What Are the Job profiles offered by MD Homeopathy Materia Medica?
Materia Medica offers various job profiles such as doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist.