The Doctor of Medicine Degree Homeopathic Medicine Repertory is a three-year postgraduate program that concentrates on natural processes and disease treatment. The curriculum is taught by professionals in the field and prepares students for scientific research. The Course lasts for 3 years and can be done after completing BHMS or MBBS courses from a recognized College. Admission to MD Homeopathy can only be done on the basis of the AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduation Entrance Test) Conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
Why Choose MD Repertory?
- MD Repertory provides excellent educational possibilities. Even if a body achieves an advanced age, the course can be finished. The curriculum is a dynamic and flexible career path. The Doctor of Homeopathy degree is multidisciplinary. Students will have the opportunity to concentrate on one area while studying another.
- The candidate will also participate in interdisciplinary research during in the course. Scientific knowledge will be used to support the research of homeopathic medicine. Furthermore, a Ph.D. in homeopathy can be obtained part-time or full-time.
- Graduates of the course are prepared into becoming world-class professionals, researchers, practitioners, and competent teachers of homeopathy, with opportunities in India and internationally.
MD Repertory Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine in Repertory|
|Eligibility||Graduation in respective homeopathy field (BHMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Homeopathy course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||National Commission For Homeopathy (NCH) New Delhi And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 50,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 20,00,000/-|
|Job Profile||Doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist|
MD Repertory Syllabus
1st & 2nd Semester Syllabus of Doctorate of Medicine (MD) Homoeopathy Repertory
|1||The Man in Health (Holistic Concept)|
|2||The Man in Disease (Holistic Concept)|
|3||History of Medicines, Scientific Methodology including Research Methodology and Statistics|
|4||Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy|
|5||Homoeopathic Materia Medica Including Applied Aspects|
MD Repertory Entrance Exams
MD Repertory Fees Range
|MD in Homeopathy||Rs. 50,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/-|
MD Repertory Salary Range
|MD in Homeopathy||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 20,00,000/-|
MD Repertory Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India AyushPost Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BHMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Homeopathy Graduate degree (BHMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Repertory course|
How To Get Admission in MD Repertory?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Homeopathy colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Repertory curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Homeopathy fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MD Repertory Scope In India
- A physician must be capable of explaining how homeopathic treatments operate to a wide spectrum of patients while also acknowledging alternative therapy choices. A doctorate in this discipline is also required for everyone wishing to work in a clinical setting
- Candidates who complete the program are qualified to work in employment areas such as clinics, homeopathic pharmacies, consultancies, hospitals, medical colleges, and so on, where they can also choose their own job positions such as doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist, and so on.
- Those interested in teaching will also be able to produce and administer homeopathic products. You will be able to teach pupils and doctors in clinics and colleges as a postgraduate in homeopathy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is MD Repertory?
The Doctor of Medicine degree Homeopathic medicine Repertory is a three-year postgraduate program that concentrates on natural processes and disease treatment. The curriculum is taught by professionals in the field and prepares students for scientific research.
Which Governing body regulates the curriculum for MD Repertory?
The national commission for homeopathy regulates all the Ayush courses Curriculum including MD Repertory.
What is the Duration of the MD Repertory course?
The Duration of completion of the MD Repertory Course is 3 years.
What Are the Job profiles offered by MD Repertory ?
MD Repertory offers various job profiles such as Doctor, consultant, teacher, researcher, public health care specialist, pharmacist.