The MD Pediatrics is a three-year study in the medical specialty of pediatrics. It gives students the chance to study medicine or nursing and to learn about the medical needs of children. The program emphasizes both medical education and paramedical training. Most programs span three years, but this varies based on the institution. Graduates can earn between INR 1-2 Lakhs per month after completing the program. The course can be done after completing BHMS or MBBS courses from a recognized College. Admission to MD Homeopathy can only be done on the basis of the AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduation Entrance Test) Conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
Why choose MD Pediatrics?
- MD pediatric is a postgraduate medical study that focuses on childcare services. It involves specific training for dealing with children as well as advice on diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
- following graduation from MD, A Ph.D. program in Pediatrics is a good preparation for a profession in child health. Because of the growing demand for pediatricians, this area is rapidly expanding. The demand for doctors in this field is increasing.
- As a pediatrician, candidates will have a wide range of work prospects. Individuals will have the option of working at a standard hospital, a children’s hospital, or a private practice. Candidates also will be able to specialize in a wide range of kid health conditions, such as newborn care. You’ll be well-prepared to deal with the world’s rising population if you have an MD in Pediatrics.
MD Pediatrics Highlights
|Name of Course
|Doctorate of Medicine in Pediatrics
|Graduation in respective homeopathy field (BHMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship
|Admission to MD Homeopathy course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score
|NCH (National Council For Homeopathy) And Department Of AYUSH
|AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)
|Average Fees Range
|Rs. 20,000/- To Rs. 5,50,000/- per annum
|Average Salary Range
|Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 30,00,000/- Per annum
|Pediatric Oncologist, Pediatric Nurse, Doctor, Medical officer, Assistant Claims Manager
Syllabus of MD Pediatrics
|Approach to Important Clinical Problems
|Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease
|Nephrology and Urologic Disorders
|Hematology and Oncology
|Immunology and Rheumatology
MD Pediatrics Courses Entrance Exams
MD Pediatrics Pharmacy Fees Range
|Rs. 20,000/- To Rs. 5,50,000/- Per Annum
MD Pediatrics Pharmacy Salary Range
|Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 30,00,000/- Per Annum
MD Pediatrics Courses Eligibility
|All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)
|No age restrictions
|Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BHMS course
|Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degree Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Homeopathy courses.
How To Get Admission to MD Pediatrics?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Ayurveda colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Homeopathy curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Ayurveda fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MD Pediatrics
- A pediatrician may seek fellowship training after graduation, which will necessitate extra years of certification. A physician may be qualified to continue providing medical care to newborns and children once certified. a pediatrician can diagnose and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- MD Pediatrics can lead to a variety of various careers. A physician can specialize in neonatology, for example, and address high-risk newborn conditions. A pediatrician may also specialize in treating children’s heart problems and abnormal heart rhythms.
- Doctors holding a Doctorate of Medicine in Pediatrics have excellent work prospects. Individuals might also choose a policy-making position in government. Since a few states have a scarcity of pediatricians, especially in large cities, rural locations are more attractive. The amount of open positions for a physician with a Doctorate of Medicine in Pediatrics is expected to remain steady during the next decade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD Pediatrics?
The MD Pediatrics is a three-year study in the medical specialty of pediatrics. It gives students the chance to study medicine or nursing and to learn about the medical needs of children. The program emphasizes both medical education and paramedical training.
What is the duration of MD pediatrics?
the duration of MD pediatrics is 3 years.
What are the job profiles offered by the MD pediatrics?
Graduates from MD Pediatrics Course can pursue careers in various job profiles such as Pediatric Oncologist, Pediatric Nurse, Doctor, Medical officer, Assistant Claims Manager.