MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer is a three-year non-clinical postgraduate program that focuses on using special methods or physical treatment methods to improve and change the patient’s environment, dietary habits, and lifestyle. Ilaj bit Tabdeer has been separated from the Department of Moalejat and now exists as a separate entity. Ilaj bit Tadbeer is a holistic mode of treatment defined in Unani medicine as the modification of Asbab-e-Sitta Zaruriyah (Six Essential Factors)’, namely, Hawa-e-Muheet (Surrounding Air), Makool wa mushroom (Food and Drinks), Harkat wa Sukoon e Badani (physical activity and repose), Harkat wa Sukoon (evacuation and retention). In essence, Ilaj bit Tadbeer seeks to cure diseases and restore health by addressing the underlying causes and contributing factors.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are
regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why choose MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer?
- Unani Medicine offers multiple career options. Rapidly increasing complications have resulted in a wide range of ailments, but not every patient can afford the costly treatment; however, Unani Medicine offers a safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- Individuals have the option to collaborate with the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, and Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, and other organizations.
- Individual also has options to pursue a variety of Ph.D. programs.
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine In MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer|
|Abbreviation||MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Syllabus
|Paper 1||Research Methodology and Biostatistics|
|Paper 2||Applied Anatomy & Physiology (Itlaqui Tashreeh wa Munafe-ul Aza)|
|Paper 3||Ilaj Bit Tadbeer-I (Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Umoomi)|
|Paper 4||Principles of Diagnosis and Treatment (Usoole Tashkhees o Ilaj)|
|Paper 2||Ilaj Bit Tadbeer-II (Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Khusoosi)|
|Paper 3||Ilaj Bit Tadbeer-III (Amraze Nizame Badni ka Tadbeeri Ilaj)|
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Fees Range
|MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Salary Range
|MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS)Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer course|
How To Get Admission in MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
I want a call from this College
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Question
What is MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer?
MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer is a three-year non-clinical postgraduate program that focuses on using special methods or physical treatment methods to improve and change the patient’s environment, dietary habits, and lifestyle and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS.
What duration of MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer?
The duration of MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Ilaj Bit Tadbeer is Bachelor’s degree in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.