MD in Agad Tantra is one of the specialization courses in MD Ayurveda. The course Lasts 3 years and can be done after completing BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine And Surgery) or an equivalent MBBS. The course basically deals with specialized knowledge in toxicology as well as poisoning management, ayurvedic and modern toxicology, forensic medicine, and medical jurisprudence. Throughout the course, students will be introduced to multiple kinds of toxins found in both animals and plants as well as their diagnosis, treatments, and other related disciplines. Admission for the MD in ayurveda course is done on various entrance exams such as AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency)
Why Choose MD in Agad Tantra?
An MD in Agad Tantra is a career-originating post-graduate course that opens many career opportunities for students.
- In India, an Ayurvedic doctor can earn up to Rs. 30,000 To Rs. 40,00,000 per average month. After having completed their degree, students can pursue careers in education or studies.
- Following completion of your MD Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vigyan degree, you will be able to work as a toxicology and forensic medicine specialist in numerous Ayurvedic private and government hospitals’ toxicology and forensic medicine departments.
- A doctorate in Agad Tantra can enable individuals to get employment as a health supervisor in the healthcare industry or in pharmaceutical companies that manufacture herbal medicine.
MD Agad Tantra Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine Agad Tantra|
|Abbreviation||MD in Agad Tantra|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Ayurveda field (BAMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Ayurveda course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/- Per annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 4,00,000/- To Rs. 9,00,000/- Per Annum|
|Job Profile||forensic medicine expert, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer/Head, Pharmacist, Chemist & Bio Chemist, Research Associate.|
MD Agad Tantra Syllabus
|MD Agad Tantra||Bija Garbha Vigyaniya (Human Genetic And Embryology)Visha Chikitsha Vigyan (Management of Poisoning)Vyahara Ayurveda Evam Vidhi VaidyakaAushada Yoga Vigyan|
MD Agad Tantra Entrance Exam
MD Agad Tantra Fees Range
|MD Agad Tantra||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,00,000/- Per annum|
MD Agad Tantra Salary Range
|MD Agad tantra||Rs. 4,00,000/- To Rs. 9,00,000/- Per Annum|
MD Agad Tantra Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BAMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Ayurveda Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Agad Tantra course.|
How To Get Admission to MD Agad Tantra?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Ayurveda colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Agad Tantra curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Ayurveda fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the college’s eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
MD Agad Tantra Scope in India
- Ayurvedic jobs are available in both the public and private sectors. Following MD Agad tantra, there are innumerable career options. Individuals can work as forensic medicine experts, Assistant professors, Medical Officer/Head, Pharmacists, chemists & Biochemists, Research Associate., and other positions in Ayurveda. As an outcome of advancements in process fields, the scope of MD Agad Tantra courses is broadening.
- Individuals who successfully complete MD Ayurveda have options to continue their further studies. They can opt for a Ph.D. in Ayurveda.
- A doctorate in Agad Tantra can lead to working as a health supervisor in the medical field or in pharmaceutical businesses that make herbal medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Agad Tantra in Ayurveda?
Agad Tantra is a branch of Ayurveda that deals with toxicology as well as poisoning management, ayurvedic and modern toxicology, forensic medicine, and medical jurisprudence.
What is the duration for MD Agad Tantra Course?
The duration of the MD Agad Tantra Course is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Agad Tantra?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Agad Tantra is Bachelor’s degree in ayurveda medicine & surgery or MBBS.