UP Ayush Counselling Result has been announced by Uttar Pradesh State Ayush Society for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS on official website (https://www.upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/). The conducting authority will not provide the candidates with a hard copy of the allotment result. Candidates who are allotted a seat, on the other hand, will receive an allotment letter, which can be downloaded the day after the results are published.
UP Ayush Counselling Important Facts
In Uttar Pradesh this year, 1459 government seats and 5480 private seats for BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS have been recognised. Although 5153 students registered for the first round of counselling, only 4584 students paid the security money. In this case, 1050 students deposited the security deposit for government seats and 3534 students deposited the security money for private seats. As a result, 409 government seats and 1946 private seats have remained vacant.
Given the admission forgery in Uttar Pradesh Ayush colleges during the previous session, extra precautions are being taken this time. Before admission, the candidates’ high school and intermediate certificates will be verified by the relevant board. In the event of an error, admission will be denied. In contrast, only UP residents will be admitted to government colleges.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Result Important Dates
|Publication Of Seat Allotment List||22-01-2023 till (5:00 PM)|
|Date of verification of original documents at Nodal Center||24-01-2023 (10:00 AM) to 29-01-2023 (Except Sunday 26-01-2023)|
|Last date for downloading Allotment and admission in Allotted Institute||25-01-2023 to 01-02-2023 till (5:00 PM) (Except Sunday 26-01-2023)|
|Last Date of Seat Upgradation||01-02-2023 till (11:59 PM)|
|Date of Declaration of Upgradation Result||02-02-2023 till (01:00 PM)|
|Last date to download upgrade allotment letter and enter the allotted Institute||04-02-2023 till (05:00 PM)|
How To Check Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling Result?
Candidates awaiting for their UP Ayush Results, can access online by following the instructions below:
I want a call from this College
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling Authority i.e. https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/oncampusresultUG/resultUG.aspx
- Open the “Seat Allotment Result” link
- PDF file of seat allotment result sheet will be available to you
- Look for your name in the list
- Save the result sheet for further reference
Process After UP Ayush 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
- Candidates who have been selected for the UP AYUSH 1st Round Seat Allotment 2022 must report to the Allotted Institute and complete the Admission formalities. All eligible registered candidates from Round 1 may participate in Round 2 by making new selections.
- Those who will be assigned seats must download the allotment letter after the results are published. Allotment letters will be available for download online.
- Candidates must submit the following documents in original, along with a self-attested photocopy of each, as well as a demand draught for the prescribed fee.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttar Pradesh candidate only).
- Sub Category Certificate, If Applicable.
- Valid Caste certificate.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc).
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form.
Note: Candidates who do not report on the specified dates or do not provide any of the required documents will be disqualified. They must enrol in the college of their choice after submitting their documents.