The Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Mumbai is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, also known as Ayurveda College Sion Mumbai and Ayurveda Prasarak Mandal, was established in 1954. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM), Ministry Of Ayush, New Delhi.
Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Mumbai is a prestigious college that offers both undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Highlights of Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital
|College Name||Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital|
|Popular Name||Ayurveda College Sion Mumbai|
|Location||Near Sion Railway Station, Sion, Mumbai 400002|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM), Ministry Of Ayush, New Delhi|
|Category||Ayurved Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance Test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address: Near Sion Railway Station, Sion, Mumbai 400002, Maharashtra.|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM), Ministry Of Ayush, New Delhi
- Aid Status-Private
- Samitha Sidhant,
- Rachana Sharir,
- Kriya Sharir,
- Swasthavritta ,
- Rog Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan,
- Agad Tantra,
- Stree rog and Prasuti Tantra,
Faculty and staff
To popularise and modernize Ayurvedic theory and practice with the assistance and addition of recent advances in other systems of eastern and western medicine.
Starting, running, or managing institutions such as schools, colleges, Vidyapeeth, hospitals, dispensaries, laboratories, research institutes, botanical gardens, and so on in order to train students in Ayurveda and reorient Ayurvedic science through current research.
- To arrange for comprehensive Ayurvedic study and education.
- To publish literature on ayurvedic research and to popularize it.
- To establish, maintain, and acquire laboratories for experimental education research work in Ayurvedic medicines, drugs, and preparations.
- To raise funds for the mandal’s objectives through donations, deposits, loans, or other means.
- To buy, lease, or acquire lands, buildings, hereditaments, rights, privileges, or any other interests whatsoever in immovable or movable properties of any tenure; and to sell, let or lease, or otherwise dispose of or grant rights (subject to the conditions of the transfer of the Sion Trust property and funds as laid down in the High Court Decree) over any immovable or movable property of the Mandal as may be required for the furtherance of any of the
- To accept any gift or property, whether or not subject to a special trust, for any one or more of the Mandal.
Course offered And Intake Capacity
|BAMS||5 years 6month.||60|
|PG||Samhita and Siddhanta||3 year||6|
|PG||Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana||3 year||6|
This section will inform you About BAMS Syllabus.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Admission fee(One Time)||Rs.53,900/-|
|The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seats to the candidates in the 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs):||Rs.1,500/-|
|The number of fees to be reimbursed in case the candidate resigns during the counseling period (Rs):||Rs.1,500/-|
|The Number of Fees To be reimbursed in case the Candidate resigns after the Counseling period(Rs):||Rs.1,500/-|
|Specify penalty, if any, in case of candidate resigns after a final round of counseling:||Rs.1,71,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the updated fee structure candidate can connect with a counseling expert on admission Helpline no. 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create the merit list. Applicants to the Institute must meet the Cut-off for various courses.
To be considered for further admission, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least the 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||137-122|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||121-108|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital|
Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital
- Address: Near Sion Railway Station, Sion, Mumbai 400002, Maharashtra.
- Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://sionayurved.org/
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination, AIAPGET|
|Qualification||At least 50% of marks should be scored separately in Theory and Practical of preliminary examination for each subject to be declared as pass in that subject, provided both Theory & Practical should be passed together.If a student fails to pass the preliminary examination he/she should pass them before appearing in the main examination.The PG degree will be honored after accepting the dissertation and passing all subjects of the final examination|
The AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee manages admission to 15% All India Quota seats in government BAMS colleges in India (AACCC). While admission to the 85% government state quota seats of the BAMS course in India is handled by the state’s affiliated university.
NEET is a mandatory test for admission to a BAMS course beginning this academic year. Check out the step-by-step process for applying to a BAMS course via NEET.
- Apply For NEET
- Appear at NEET
- NEET Result Declaration
- Enrollment at BAMS College
- Allotment of Seats at BAMS College
- Counseling basis Your NEET Score
Eligible candidates should review the detailed admission procedure listed below.
- For admission to AIQ seats in the BAMS course, students must register at aaccc.gov.in.
- Candidates must register at the official websites of the affiliated universities/colleges to be considered for state quota seats at BAMS colleges in India.
- Following the verification of the application forms, officials will release the merit list for the list of BAMS colleges in India, which will include the names of qualified candidates.
- During online counseling, shortlisted candidates must submit their course and college preferences.
- Authorities admit shortlisted candidates based on their choices submitted by applicants, NEET rank, available seats, reservation, and other criteria.
- Selected students must report to their assigned college for document verification and admission process completion.
A candidate can register for Maharashtra Ayush Counseling 2022 by visiting the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra (Click Here). Let’s talk about the Maharashtra 2022 counseling process. We have described the counseling process in detail below. The Maharashtra Ayush 2022 counseling information (college, seats, quota) is available in PDF format for candidates to review.
Registration Procedure: Applicants must register online for the counseling process and carefully fill out all of the required information in the form.
Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared following the successful completion of the registration process.
Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; at the time of registration, you must select any one centre for document verification.
Choices/ Filling Out: Applicants can fill out their choices/preferences online.
Seat Allocation: Applicants will be chosen based on their merit, preferences, and the availability of seats.
Reporting Procedure: According to the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and bring your original documents as well as photocopies on the prescribed date & timing.
AACCC Registration Process & Counseling
The counseling of AACCC will start around 15–17 days after the NEET 2022 result, and the schedule for counseling by AYUSH will be issued by AACCC. Seat allotment is done by the AACCC on the basis of the merits of the NEET score. You will be issued an allotment letter on the website of the AACCC after the seat allotment. After downloading the allotment letter from here, you will have to report to the allotted college along with the original documents.
How do I register for AACCC counseling?
15 – 17 days after the result of NEET 2022 is declared by AACCC on the website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in)
According to the schedule for admission to the Ayurvedic course, registration for counseling will be started. You have to register. After that, the registration fee has to be paid and the security fee has to be deposited. This is as follows:-
For – 15% AIQ/ CU /NI
- Nonrefundable Registration Fees – Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Refundable Security amount – Rs. 10,000/- for all candidates.
At the time of registration, all the category candidates will have to pay Rs. 11,000/- to the government institution by depositing registration fees plus security fees, and if they register for deemed also, they can use the Reuse Registration option. They have to deposit registration fees plus security fees for Deemed. But keep in mind that this option can be used only once.
What things should be kept in mind while choice filling and in which order to fill?
- First fill out the top college, if the marks are less, then fill out such a college first whose education is good.
- Fill out the low-fee college first, because there are many colleges whose fees are very high.
- After filling out the top college, you have to fill out the college of your state.
- Before selecting Deemed University, take information from its website or talk to the helpline number in the college. Along with the tuition fees of the college, check other expenses like Hostel, Mess, Sports, etc.
- Get information about the Bond from the Participating Institute on the web portal of AACCC.
- Give priority to such a state so that you can get benefits in PG.
- Give priority to Old Medical College first. Filling the new college in the last.
AACCC conducts online counseling for the First, Second Round, and 3rd/Mop Up Round of All India Quota/Central University/National Institute and Deemed University for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, and BUMS courses.
First Round Counseling
After registering on the website of AACCC and depositing the registration fees and security fees, the result of the first round will be published by the AACCC according to the choice fill made by the candidate for the first round. First, the provisional result is published, and after there is no problem or objection to it, the final result is published. Some of its important points are as follows:-
- The first round is the free exit round. You can leave the allotted seat in it, there is no need to join it.
- In this condition the security money deposited by you will be returned after counseling over in the same account from which you had deposited. You will also be eligible for the next round of AACCC and state counseling.
- If you get an allotted seat in the first round and you want to join it, then you have to download the allotment letter from the website of AACCC and report to the allotted college along with the original documents. The admission formalities have to be completed by depositing one-year fee along with original documents in the allotted college.
- If you want a better college than this by participating in the second round, you will be given the option of upgrading and will be able to participate in the second round. Yes, you must select the upgrade willingness option in this condition. If you are happy with your first-round seat and do not want to participate in the second round, select No on the upgrade option form.
- If you joined the seat in the first round and later decide to leave because you have a better seat in your state, you can do so before the second round of AACCC registration begins. Its due date has been set. Before that date, go to your first-round college and resign from your assigned seat, as well as collect your original documents and deposit fees.
- If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the first round then he/she is eligible for the second round.
Second Round Counseling
- All candidates who participated in the first round are eligible for the second round. Those who did not register in the first round may do so in the second. There was no need to suppress the candidates who had registered in the first round. However, in the second round, all candidates will be required to fill out the new choice.
- The first round’s choice fill will not be considered in this round; they will be automatically removed. The first provisional result is published in this round as well, and if there are no problems or objections, the final result is published. Some of its key points are as follows:
- If you want to join the AACCC Fresh Seat allotted in the second round, you must download the allotment letter from the AACCC website and report to the allotted college with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you have a seat allotment in AIQ/Deemed in the second round and do not want to join, there will be no problem. The Security Money you deposited will be returned to you. You will also be eligible for further counseling. The second round of free exit is available until you join it. After joining, you are unable to leave that seat.
- If you are assigned a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in the second round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, you will be ineligible for the next round of AACCC and State Counseling.
- If your seat is upgraded in the second round, your first-round seat will be automatically canceled and assigned to another candidate. You must first visit the joined college of the first round to obtain the relieving letter, then proceed to the allotted college of the second round to complete the admission formalities.
- If you were given the option to upgrade in the first round and did not upgrade in the second round, your first-round seat will remain the same. On that seat, you will be considered Joined.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the SC/ST/OBC/EWS category in any college in the first round, and then in the second round, in the same college, if the seat is allotted to him in the UR category, the candidate must repeat the admission formalities.
- The first round is a free exit, so there will be no problem when filling any choice in it, but the second round has to be done carefully.
- In the Mop Up round, seats that were joined in the first and second rounds can be upgraded.
Mop-Up round Counseling
AACCC conducts a mop-up round to fill the vacant seat after the second round of AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed University. Candidates who were not selected in the first and second rounds of the AACCC are eligible for this round. Candidates who joined the seat in the first and second rounds of AACCC are eligible for this; they can upgrade the seat allotted to them in their previous round. For the mop-up round, new registration is possible.
Those who registered in the first and second rounds do not need to register again. Like the first and second rounds, the provisional result is published first, followed by the final result if there are no problems or objections. Some of its key points are as follows:
- In the Mop Up round, all candidates will be required to fill a new choice. Choice fills from the second round are not considered in this round and are automatically removed.
- Following seat allotment in the Mop Up Round, the allotment letter must be downloaded from the AACCC website and delivered to the assigned medical college along with the original documents. Admission formalities must be completed by depositing a one-year fee and original documents in the designated college.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and do not join, the security money you deposited will be forfeited, but you will be eligible for Stray Vacancy Round of Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
- If you are allotted a seat in AIQ / CU / NI / Deemed in Mop Up round and join it, but later decide to resign from that seat for any reason, your security money will be confiscated (forfeiture) and you will be ineligible for Stray Vacancy Round of AIQ/Central Universities/National Institute and State Counseling.
Stray Vacancy Round
The vacant seat at AIQ/Central University/National Institute is filled in this round through admission counseling by AACCC. There is no new registration in this round, and online allotment is done based on the Mop Up round selected. Deemed University is responsible for filling the counseling positions. The AACCC publishes a list of candidates registered for Deemed University on its website, as well as vacant seats by institute.
This list contains the names of candidates who have not yet been appointed. In order to participate in the stray vacancy roundRound, the student must be physically present. The Stray vacancy round schedule is available oninstituteitute’s website, and it is brief, lasting only 2-3 days. The NEET score of the current student in the institute is used to fill the vacant seat.
Original documents (along with self-attested photocopies of documents) necessary at the time of joining in designated Ayurveda/Unani/Siddha/Homoeopathy College for admission to undergraduate medical programs for admission to 15% of total seats on an All-India basis are as follows.
1. Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
2. Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate does not bear the same)
4. Class 10th Certificate
5. Class 10+2 Certificate
6. Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
7. Eight (8) Passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form.
8. Provisional allotment letter generated online.
9. Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
10. Caste certificate, if applicable – ST/SC/OBC (should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit)/ EWS/ PwD.
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2022 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital?
The official website of Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital is https://sionayurved.org/
Is it correct that Ayurvedic medications have no side effects?
Ayurveda, like many medicinal systems, has some negative effects in its medications. The fact that Ayurvedic treatments are entire of natural origin does not mean that they are without side effects.
Which university is affiliated with Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital?
The Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Is Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital a govt. or private institution?
Yes, Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital is a private-run Ayurvedic institution.
What is the location of Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital?
The address of Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital is Near Sion Railway Station, Sion, Mumbai 400002, Maharashtra.
How can I enroll for admission into Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital?
Students must pass the NEET exam in order to enroll at Ayurved Mahavidyalay & Seth R.V. Ayurved Hospital.
How do I know about the availability of seats in participating colleges during the 1st round of AACCC- UG counseling?
AACCC, M/o Ayush will upload data of available seats during each round of counseling on the AACCC-UG Portal. Accordingly, candidates submit their choices.