MD Ilmul Advia (Unani Pharmacology) is a three-year clinical specialty that includes drug evaluation, identification, cultivation, collection, storage, and use. Students are taught a variety of techniques that can be applied in real life. The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why Choose MD Ilmul Advia?
- Unani Medicine contains extensive career opportunities. Rapidly increasing complications have resulted in a wide range of ailments, and not every patient can afford the expensive treatment; however, Unani Medicine provides a safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani hospitals, Unani health centers, primary health centers, private nursing homes, drug manufacturing units (government, private, autonomous, and cooperative sectors), drug control sector (state and central government), Unani pharmaceutical companies, clinical trials laboratories, and Unani pharmaceutical companies are among the places in which individuals can choose to work
- One can pursue further studies such as a Ph.D. and a Diploma in their Field of Liking.
MD Ilmul Advia Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine In Ilmul Advia|
|Abbreviation||MD Ilmul Advia|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Unani course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MD Ilmul Advia Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|Usool-e-Tahqeeq wa Hayati Shumariyat (Research Methodology and Bio-statistics)||Advia Murakkabah Ma’ Jadeed Izafat||Tibbi Kemiya wa Mayar Bandi (Medicinal Chemistry and Standardization of Unani Drugs)|
|Usool wa Qavanin-e-Advia||Advia Mufradah Ma’ Jadeed Izafat||Saidla wa Taklees|
|Ilm wasful Aqaqeer (Pharmacognosy)||Afa’lul Advia (Pharmacology)||–|
MD Ilmul Advia Entrance Exams
MD Ilmul Advia Fees Range
|MD Ilmul Advia||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Ilmul Advia Salary Range
|MD Ilmul Advia||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Ilmul Advia Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Unani course|
How To Get Admission in MD Ilmul Advia?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Unani colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Unani curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MD Ilmul Advia
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD Ilmul Advia?
MD Ilmul Advia (Unani General Medicine) is a three-year postgraduate program that concentrates on comprehending the human body’s health and ailments as described in Unani texts. It also covers the use of Unani medicine to treat diseases and ailments.
What is the duration of MD Ilmul Advia?
The duration of MD Ilmul Advia is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Ilmul Advia?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Ilmul Advia is Bachelor’s degree (BUMS) in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.