MD in Yoga Therapy is a three-year master’s degree program designed to provide you with comprehensive and exploratory expertise to assist you in expanding your yoga practice. Following this, individuals will be able to create yoga therapy for clients from all over the world.
The three-year course is available after having completed the undergraduate Yoga And Naturopathy course (BNYS) or an equivalent MBBS. The Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, governs the course, as well as the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine-NCISM regulates the curriculum and regulatory requirements.
Why Choose MD Yoga Therapy?
- MD Yoga Therapy underscores the teaching of man-making and introduces a new aspect of earning in a non-competitive but active support testing environment. This type of training enables the researcher to disclose scientific publications and designate student exchanges with foreign universities.
- Since ancient times, naturopathic and yogic sciences have been practiced in India. They are well-known for their comprehensive approach. They offer a complete healing process for the body.
- The government has taken several initiatives in recent decades to expand the research of this field of study, and as an outcome, numerous institutions of higher learning have implemented this course into their educational institutions.
- MD Yoga Therapy is one of the most effect on overall in terms of employment and higher education options obtainable to graduates. Participants were able to find a pertinent job within their field or a suitable course for potential educational activity based on their goals. Graduates from MD Yoga Therapy have numerous options for employment or furthering their education.
MD in Yoga Therapy Course Highlights
|Name of Course||MD in Yoga Therapy|
|Abbreviation||MD Yoga Therapy|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Yoga and Naturopathy field (BNYS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to the course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy, Yoga Aerobic Instructor, Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor, Clinical Psychologist. Yoga Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Yoga Teacher. Therapists and Naturopaths|
MD in Yoga Therapy Syllabus
|Paper Code||Subjects of Study|
|1||Philosophy and Practice of Natural Therapeutics|
|2||Basic and Applied Medical Sciences and Naturopathy|
|3||Yogic Psychology and Psychoneuro-Immunology|
|4||Clinical Natural Therapeutics|
|5||Philosophy and Practices of Different Schools of Yoga|
|6||Applied Basic Medical Sciences and Yoga|
|7||Yogic Psychology and Psychoneuro-Immunology II|
|9||Philosophy and Practice of Acupuncture and Energy Medicine|
|10||Applied Basic Medical Sciences in relation with AEM and Psychoneuro-Immunology|
|11||Advanced Therapeutics and Psychology in AEM and Indian Medical Sciences in Relation With AEM|
|12||Clinical Acupuncture and Energy Medicine|
MD in Yoga Therapy Courses Entrance Exams
MD in Yoga Therapy Fees Range
|MD in Yoga Therapy||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
MD in Yoga Therapy Salary Range
|MD in Yoga Therapy||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 3,50,000/- per Annum|
MD in Yoga Therapy Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BNYS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an Equivalent Yoga and Naturopathy Graduate degree (BSMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to course|
How To Get Admission in MD in Yoga Therapy?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Yoga and Naturopathy colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the PG yoga and Naturopathy fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope In MD in Yoga Therapy
- Yoga teaching is less substantial than other professions, but it is the psychological satisfaction associated with the vocation that draws people in.
- Yoga teachers are receiving a lot of attention as the prestige of comprehensive and complementary medical care grows, and as a result, it has become an excellent employment choice. Yoga is a centuries-old art form and a natural way to stay fit and healthy. It also aids in the improvement of mental health.
- Individuals can pursue a career in research, training, or as a Yoga therapist. Work is available in resorts, gyms, schools, health centers, housing societies, and large corporations. Television stations also hire Yoga instructors, and celebrities prefer to hire personal Yoga instructors. Many people choose to work for themselves. Yoga, a great stress reliever, is gaining popularity among the growing number of foreign tourists seeking peaceful vacations, increasing the demand for Yoga specialists. People in this noble profession have plenty of opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MD in Yoga Therapy?
MD in Yoga Therapy is a three-year master’s degree program designed to provide you with comprehensive and exploratory expertise to assist you in expanding your yoga practice. The course can be done after the undergraduate Siddha course (BSMS) or Equivalent MBBS.
What is the duration of MD in Yoga Therapy ?
The duration of MD in Yoga Therapy is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD in Yoga Therapy?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD in Yoga Therapy is Bachelor’s degree in Siddha Medicine (BSMS) or MBBBS.