Noi Nadal is a postgraduate program that focuses on disease understanding, causes, diagnosis, investigations, and treatment. Investigating through pathological and radiological tests is part of the teaching process. The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Siddha course (BSMS) or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine-NCISM.
Why Choose MD Noi Nadal?
- Siddha Specialists can find rewarding, challenging, and well-paying jobs in a variety of industries. The Centre Council for Research in Siddha (CCRA) was established by the government as a separate division for Siddha Medicine, demonstrating the importance of Siddha Medicine in India. Each year, the CCRA hires a large number of Siddha Specialists as research professionals.
- Siddha Medicine is taught at a number of institutes in India, and qualified Siddha professionals can pertain to teaching jobs in the Siddha department. Many sectors, including the AYUSH Ministry of Health, the Central Research Council, the Health Department, Clinics, Nursing Homes, Laboratories, Pharma Industries, and so on, provide a plethora of jobs for Siddha Doctors.
- MD Noi Nadal Can pursue further education such as Ph.D. or Diploma courses,
MD Noi Nadal Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of medicine in Noi Nadal|
|Abbreviation||MD Noi Nadal|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Siddha field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to the course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Pathologist, Dermatologist, Physiologist, Lecturer, Medical Botanist|
MD Noi Nadal Syllabus
|First Year||Research Methodology and Bio-Medical StatisticsSiddha Diagnostic methods and application of basic principles|
|Final Year||Siddha Maruthuva Noinaadal and Clinical Applications -I Siddha Maruthuva Noinaadal and Clinical Applications-IIEssentials In Pathology Including Clinical PathologyRecent Advances in Diagnostic Methods Radiology|
MD Noi Nadal Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Noi Nadal||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Noi Nadal Fees Range
|MD Noi Nadal||Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 1,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Noi Nadal Salary Range
|MD Noi Nadal||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Noi Nadal Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BSMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Siddha Graduate degree (BSMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to course|
How To Get Admission in MD Noi Nadal ?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the Siddha colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD Siddha fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
I want a call from this College
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope In MD Noi Nadal
- Siddha doctors administer personalized medical treatment that considers all the patient’s physical, mental and psychological characteristics, habitat, diet, and other environmental conditions. The job of a Siddha doctor is similar to that of a doctor in any other form, and only the treatment procedures besides medications are likely to change
- Siddha Medicine is taught at several institutes throughout India, and qualified Siddha professionals can apply for teaching positions in the Siddha department. One might also work as a pediatrician and neonatologist in numerous government and private Medical hospitals’ child and infant care divisions.
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Question
What is MD Noi Nadal ?
MD Noi Nadal (Paediatrics) is a three-year post-graduate specialty program that is equivalent to modern medicine’s MD Paediatrics and covers Siddha as well as the most latest events in Paediatrics disorders and treatments and can be done after undergraduate Siddha course (BSMS) or Equivalent MBBS
What is the duration of MD Noi Nadal?
The duration of MD Noi Nadal is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Noi Nadal?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Noi Nadal is Bachelor’s degree in Siddha Medicine (BSMS) or MBBS.