MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib is a three-year postgraduate program that trains public health practitioners to advertise healthy living in the community through research, education, and mentoring. This includes the teaching of Medical Jurisprudence as well as toxicology. Aside from regular and predictable teaching and training work, the Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tibb department has always been actively involved in certain Public Health Activities.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine-NCISM.
Why choose MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib?
- Unani Medicine offers multiple career options. Rapidly increasing complications have resulted in a wide range of ailments, but not every patient can afford the costly treatment; however, Unani Medicine offers a safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- Individuals have the option to collaborate with the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, and Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, and other organizations.
- Individual also has options to pursue a variety of Ph.D. programs.
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Doctorate of Medicine In MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Syllabus
|Paper 1||Research Methodology and Biostatistics|
|Paper 2||Qawanine Dawasazi wa Ilmul Taklees (Principles of Pharmacy and Calcinology)|
|Paper 3||General and Experimental Pharmacology|
|Paper 1||Pharmaceutical Developments & its Applications in Saidla|
|Paper 2||Cosmetology and Dietetics in Unani Medicine|
|Paper 3||Ilm Wasful Aqaqeer (Pharmacognosy of Unani Drugs)|
|Paper 4||Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Unani Drugs And Thesis Work|
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Fees Range
|MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Salary Range
|MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS) Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib course|
How To Get Admission in MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
I want a call from this College
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Question
What is MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib?
MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib is a three-year postgraduate program that trains public health practitioners to advertise healthy living in the community through research, education, and mentoring. This includes the teaching of Medical Jurisprudence as well as toxicology.
What duration of MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib?
The duration of MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib?
The Minimum Qualification required for MD Tahaffuzi-wa-Samaji-Tib is Bachelor’s degree in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.