Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital aims to restore the ancient system of medicine known as ayurveda in the modern system of health and to make it a recognized and distinguished path in society.
Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital will fill this void by attracting foreign patients for Ayurvedic treatment of chronic health problems that do not have solutions in other medical systems. The Institute is expected to help boost medical tourism in Rajasthan’s Hadoti region by highlighting Ayurvedic strengths.
This institution was founded in 2019 and is affiliated with Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, which is accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. and the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
In this competitive era, College is working hard to adorn current infrastructure with all of the modern technological requirements in order to demonstrate the efficacy of Ayurved through research-oriented work. Not only do college have plenty of space for teaching and hospital, but also have a well-defined spacious herbal garden with over 200 medicinal plants that are making the nearby environment healthy and nurturing the thoughts in our minds that herbal medicines will retain their effectiveness in curing common to rare ailments and improving the quality of higher education in Ayurved.
Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Highlights
|College Name||Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Affiliated with||Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University Jodhpur|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Rajasthan|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|Contact Details||Address : Aklera, Jhalawar, Rajasthan, 326033 |
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HERBAL GARDEN
- RASAYAN SHALA
- MODERN EQUIPMENT
- NIROGDHAM DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Samhita, Sanskrit Evum Siddhanta
- Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Swasthavritta and Yoga
- Rog Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhrittya – Bal Roga
- Kaya Chikitsa
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
- To exercise general supervision over the academic policies of the College and to give directions regarding methods of instruction, evaluation, research and improvement in academic standards.
- To consider matters of general academic interest on its own initiative or in response to a referral from the Central/State Government, Council or University, or the Board of Management, and to take appropriate action.
- To develop such regulations as the academic functioning of the College, discipline, timetable, admissions, fellowship and scholarship awards, fees, and other academic requirements.
- To approve new methodologies, classes, practicals, and clinicals, co-curricular activities, games and sports, cultural activities, educational tours, and other activities.
- To take on the responsibility of conducting a periodic review of the functioning and coordination of all departments and recommending ways and means of improvement to the College Management.
- To consider other academic or student welfare matters referred to it, as well as to draught College rules and regulations.
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||4.6+1 Years Internship|
This selection will inform you about the Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital BAMS Syllabus Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
Address : Aklera, Jhalawar, Rajasthan, 326033.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criteria.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualification||10+2 passed with Science Biology with English (Minimum 50 % for General and 40 % for SC/ST/OBC marks in aggregate is compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and NEET-2022 with required percentile|
- During the online registration process, the candidate must upload recent color photographs.
- Each candidate must clearly mention the category/sub-category of reservation if desired by him/her.
- Candidates from any category, including Gen/SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC/EWS/Paramilitary/Defense, should mention this information on the space provided for it, and a related certificate issued by the competent authority, should be provided at the time of counseling. Category and sub/special category selections made by the candidate during online registration are not subject to change under any circumstances during counseling.
- Any candidate, once allowed appearing at NEET (UG) – 2022 does not become directly eligible for admission to Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Unani and Yoga & Naturopathy U.G. courses. The eligibility of successful candidates for admission in any category (General or Reserved) shall be finally ascertained at the time of admission. The decision of the Counseling Board for the eligibility shall be final.
Instruction for Online Registration
Before filling the on-line registration form, read very carefully the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line registration form etc. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
The admission process will begin with the publication of a provisional merit list (1st Round) for final admission for candidates of PwD, Defence/Para-Military, NRI (1, 2 to 03 categories) as per order of the Government of Rajasthan) and document verification at the NEET AYUSH Counseling Board Office, Dr S R Rajasthan Ayurved University, and Jodhpur. Candidates must appear in person with all original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies.
Provisional merit list (1st Round) publication for all state quota seats and 15% all India quota seats of private institutions/private universities according to categories.
a) Deposit the counseling fee online and Choice filling.
b) Counseling Fee: INR 25,000 /-musts be deposited as counseling fee through Net banking/Debit card/Credit Card before the choice filling for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS seats. This fee will be a part of tuition fee of a candidate who joins his college later on
c) Once seats and college are allotted to the candidate in 1st round of counseling, the candidate will have to report in person at allotted reporting center and deposit prescribed remaining college annual fee only through Demand Draft payable to the allotted college during stipulated period of time. (Click here to see details) This candidate will also be eligible for 2nd round of counseling for up gradation. if he/she fills fresh choice filling form for 2nd round.
d) If candidate doesn’t report to the reporting center and doesn’t deposit the prescribed remaining college annual fee with in stipulated period of time, his/her allotment will be cancelled and that seat will be treated as vacant seat. However, he/she may participate in 2nd round of counseling without forfeiting Counseling Fee as a last chance but he/she have to fill fresh choice filling form for 2nd round of counseling. For such candidates’ seats will be allotted on availability of seats and on the basis of fresh merit list of round 2.
e) The counseling fee will be forfeited if a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the Second Round or subsequent rounds and does not join the respective institution or surrender the seat due to any unforeseen reason. Counseling fee will be forfeited if the admission gets cancelled due to any reason. e.g. in case the candidate gives wrong information at the time of registration on the basis of which a seat may be allotted and later cancelled by the Admission Authorities at the time of reporting or fails to produce the required documents at the time of reporting for admission within stipulated time. If a candidate does not get admission in any round of admission counseling, counseling fee will be refunded to the candidate after completion of counseling process.
f) In case of NRI quota seats are vacant after 1st round of counseling, vacant seats will be converted in to IVth Category of NRI as per order of Govt. of Rajasthan subject to deposit prescribed NRI quota fee. For admission on these seats, candidates are advised to opt the option of NRI quota seats while filling choice filing/option form.
Publishing of First round allotment information on website.
Download allotment letter and reporting in person at certain reporting centers/colleges decided by NEET AYUSH Counseling board, Jodhpur along with prescribed college annual fee, through Demand draft and 2 copies of application form along with all relevant documents (self-attested) along with original documents. Candidates are directed to visit website on regular basis.
Surrender of seats If a candidate is willing to surrender his/her seat allotted at the 1st round of counseling then he/she will have to appear in person at the office of Counseling Board, Jodhpur along with required documents/receipts to surrender the seat.
Eligible for 2nd Round of Counseling
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in 2nd round would be from one of the following groups: Group–I: Fresh, new eligible candidates, who have not registered in 1st round of counseling. Group–II: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the 1st round.
Group-III: Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota & whose 1st round of allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in respective category.
Group–IV: Candidates who have reported at allotted institute during 1st round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
Group- V: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but Not Joined. Group- VI: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of first round at college Group VII: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of first round at college.
3rd/Mop-up Round will be conducted as per directions of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Note: – No admission will be done by UG PG AYUSH Counseling Board, Rajasthan after cutoff date decided by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
1. All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs.2000/- for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC/MBC & Rs.1500/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate belonging to Rajasthan state domicile through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card.
2. All Candidates belonging to other states are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000/-through Internet banking /Debit card/Credit card.
- Class 10 marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12 marksheet and Certificate
- NEET UG 2022 admit card and result/scorecard.
- Rajasthan state domicile certificate (for Rajasthan candidate only).
- Category certificate (if required)
- Sub Category Certificate (If required)
- ID proof such as Aadhaar, Voter card
What is the official website for Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Who is affiliated with Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University Jodhpur
Is Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a full-fledged government institution?
No, Shri Bhanwar Lal Dugar Ayurved Vishwabharti is a Private Ayurved college
What is the location Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
Aklera, Jhalawar, Rajasthan, 326033.
When did Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital establish?
Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2019.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the fees structure for Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital?
The fee for Keshav Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is Rs.2,00,000.
What are the courses offered and what is the duration of each course?
BAMS is a 5 and ½ years course.