TMAES Ayurvedic Medical College Shimoga is one of Karnataka’s well-known Private BAMS College. The college was founded in 1992 and is popularly known as TMAES Ayurvedic College Shimoga. The Institute of Ayurvedic Medical College is committed to excellence in both Ayurvedic education and research. The College offers a B.A.M.S. degree course that takes 5 ½ years ( 4 ½ years + 1 year compulsory internship) (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery).
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Bangalore, is recognized by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. The goal of this college is to produce graduates with profound scholarship who have in-depth scientific knowledge of Ayurveda in accordance with the Ayurvedic foundations and extensive practical training, and who will be effective teachers, researchers, kaya Chikitsaka (Physician) and Shalya Chikitsaka (Surgeon) with the sole purpose of reviving and developing the Indian system of medicine.
Shri Tegginamath Arts and Educational Society, Harapanahalli, is a prominent Philanthropic Organization of Davangere district that runs a chain of educational institutions in seven districts of Karnataka. The Society has the distinction of running institutions such as the D.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Homeopathic Medical College at Harapanahalli, as well as technical colleges, thereby serving the cause of education in these areas of the state.
TMAES Ayurvedic Medical College Highlights
|T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College
|TMAES Ayurvedic College Shimoga
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
|National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
|BAMS College in Karnataka
|UG Entrance test
|NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)
|Address: Nidige (P.O), Shimoga,Karnataka-577222.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Type
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
- Staff Quarters
- Digital Library
- Pharmacy Unit
- Reception Centre
- Herbal Garden
- Anatomy Museum
- Aganda Tantra
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|4.6 + 1 Year Internship
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
|Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
|Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
|Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Distribution of six months
|Distribution of twelve months
|Prasuti evam Striroga
|Tuition Fees (Annual)
|Hostel Fee (Annual)
AYUSH NEET Cutoff
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut-Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine
NEET Ayush 2023 Cut Off
|NEET cut-off marks 2019
|NEET cut-off marks 2023
|UR / EWS &PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
TMAES Ayurvedic Medical College Shimoga Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Registration
- Step 1- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling (http://kea.kar.nic.in/).
- Step 2 – Register Online: Look for the registration link and click on it. Fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Step 3 – Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificates. Make sure to follow the specified guidelines for file format and size.
- Step 4 – Pay Registration Fee: Make the payment of the registration fee through the available online payment options. The fee amount and payment details will be mentioned on the website.
- Step 5 – Review and Submit: Double-check all the information you have entered and uploaded documents for accuracy. Once you are satisfied, submit the registration form.
- Step 6- Confirmation: Receive an acknowledgment or confirmation of your registration. Save a copy of the acknowledgment or note down the registration details for future reference.
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Fee
|For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates
|for General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates
|for NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling Process
- Step 1- Online Registration: Visit the official website designated for Karnataka Ayush Counselling and register online by providing your personal details and contact information.
- Step 2 – Document Verification: Upload the required documents, such as educational certificates, mark sheets, identity proof, and domicile certificate, as per the guidelines provided. These documents will be verified for authenticity.
- Step 3 – Option Entry: Once the document verification is completed, you will be given access to an online portal to enter your preferred choices of courses and colleges. Carefully select your options based on your eligibility and preference.
- Step 4 – Seat Allotment: The counseling authority will release a provisional seat allotment list based on the preferences and merit of the candidates. You can check the allotment list online using your login credentials.
Seat Allotment Process
|1. Candidates enter options and details.
2. Allotment begins with Special Category seats (Physically Disabled, NCC, Sports).
3. Special Category seats allocated by merit and preference.
4. General Merit category candidates considered in General Merit quota.
5. Reserved category candidates first considered in General Merit, then their respective categories.
6. Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates allocated seats (Only for Karnataka).
7. Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation considered.
8. Special Category candidates (Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF) allotted by merit and availability.
|First Phase of Allotment
|1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.
2. Multiple iterations in 1st Phase based on availability.
3. Allotment stops when all seats are allotted or last rank is reached.
|1. Seats unfilled in 1st Phase converted and offered to reserved categories.
2. Reserved category candidates considered; GM candidates not considered.
3. Consequential vacancies in same category; GM vacancies considered in 3rd Phase.
|Second Phase of Allotment
|1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.
2. Unfilled seats from 1st Phase also considered.
3. Multiple iterations; allotment stops as in 1st Phase.
|1. Unfilled seats in reserved General categories converted to General Merit.
2. Unfilled special category seats also considered.
3. Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats treated specially.
4. Order of seat allotment remains the same.
|Third Phase of Allotment
|1. Seats allocated in order: Disability, NCC, Sports.
2. Seats converted to General Merit offered to eligible candidates.
3. Multiple iterations; allotment stops as in 1st and 2nd Phases.
4. Consequential reserved category vacancies considered in same category.
- Step 5 – Confirmation of Seat: If you are allotted a seat, download your seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe. Complete the admission formalities, pay the required fees, and submit the necessary documents for verification.
- Step 6 – Sliding and Upgradation: After the initial seat allotment, you may have the opportunity to participate in the sliding or upgradation process. This allows you to upgrade your allotted seat based on the availability of seats in subsequent rounds of counseling, subject to the rules and guidelines specified by the counseling authority.
- Step 7 – Reporting to Allotted College: Once you have successfully confirmed your seat, report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. Complete the remaining admission procedures as per the college’s guidelines.
For Undergraduate Courses
- KEA – 2023 Registration form duly filled (printout) of online fee paid challan copy as proof for having paid the registration fees.
- NEET Admit/Score/Rank Card
- Two Passport Size color photographs
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by NTA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- All Candidates must also submit to the Karnataka Examinations Authority a UNDERTAKING on Rs. 20 e-Stamps Paper brought out in their name, as shown in Annexure II. Only by submitting this document will the Candidate’s Document Verification Process be declared complete, and he or she will be eligible for the allocation of a User ID and Secret Key.
- At the time of admission, all selected in-service candidates shall furnish a bond in the form no. 19 specified in KCSRs on stamp paper of value of Rs.100/- binding himself to pay a sum of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as a penalty if he/she leaves the course before its completion and is also barred from appearing for three years.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Income or Caste Certificate
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
What is the official website for T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College?
The official website for T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College is http://www.tmaesshimoga.com/
Who is affiliated with T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College?
T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
Is T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College is a Private Ayurved college.
What is the location of T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College?
The location of T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College is Nidige (P.O), Shimoga,Karnataka-577222.
When did T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College establish?
T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College was founded in 1992.
How many BAMS seats are there in T.M.A.E.S Ayurvedic Medical College?
A total of 60 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute