CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya Maharashtra is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Aurangabad, was established in 1989 to provide students with the best ayurvedic care. The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. has approved CSMSS Ayurved College Aurangabad, which is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik.
CSMSS institute consists of senior faculty members who are experts in their respective fields. The college research-oriented faculty becomes student-oriented in the classroom. The College maintains a herbal garden with over 300 medicinal plant species. There are a few endangered herbal species to be found here. The college pharmacy is outfitted with cutting-edge technology to produce a wide range of traditional Ayurvedic preparations.
|College Name||CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya|
|Popular Name||CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Aurangabad|
|Location||Kanchanwadi, Paithan Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Kanchanwadi, Paithan Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Well-equipped laboratories,
- Dissection lobby,
- Spacious demonstration halls,
- Internet facility
- Samhita, Sanskrit & Siddhant
- Rachna Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravya Guna Vigyan
- Rasashastra Bhaishaja Kaplana Vigyan
- Roga Nidana and Vikriti Vigyan
- Swastha Vritta
- Agad Tantra and Vidhi Ayurved
- Prastuti Tantra & Stri Roga
- Kaumarbritiya Tantra
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Rasashala Quality Control Unit
- Research Lab
- Special Panchakarma Unit
Faculty and Staff
CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Rugnalaya in Aurangabad is home to a dedicated and accomplished faculty and staff who contribute to the excellence of the institution. They are committed to providing a comprehensive education in Ayurveda and ensuring the overall growth and development of students. Here are the key individuals who form the esteemed faculty and staff at CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Rugnalaya:
Director/Principal: The college is led by a Director or Principal who oversees the academic and administrative functions of the institution. They provide visionary leadership, guidance, and support to the faculty, staff, and students.
Professors: The college boasts a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable professors who specialize in various branches of Ayurveda. They impart their vast knowledge and expertise to the students, conducting advanced lectures, guiding research, and ensuring academic excellence.
Associate Professors: The associate professors are experienced professionals who assist the professors in teaching and research activities. They contribute their expertise to create a comprehensive learning environment and provide mentorship to the students.
Assistant Professors: The assistant professors are dedicated educators who support the faculty in delivering lectures, conducting practical training, and guiding students in their academic pursuits. They play a vital role in shaping the knowledge and skills of the students.
Visiting Faculty: The college invites renowned Ayurvedic scholars, experts, and practitioners as visiting faculty members. These distinguished professionals share their knowledge, experiences, and research findings with the students, enriching their learning experience.
Clinical Instructors: The college has skilled clinical instructors who supervise and guide students during their practical training. They ensure that students gain hands-on experience in Ayurvedic diagnosis and treatment methodologies.
Administrative Staff: In addition to the faculty, the college has a dedicated administrative team that manages various administrative tasks, including admissions, student affairs, accounts, and general administration. They provide support and assistance to both faculty members and students.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
|BAMS||5 years 6 months.||100|
|Program Name||Duration||Seat Intake|
|Prasuti Tantra & Stree Rog||3 Years||06|
|Kaumarbritya (Balrog)||3 Years||06|
|Shalya Tantra||3 Years||06|
|Rachana Sharir||3 Years||06|
|Rognidan & V.V.||3 Years||06|
|Agad Tantra & V.A.||3 Years||06|
|Dravyagun Vidnyana||3 Years||06|
|Samhita Siddhant||3 Years||06|
We will let you know about CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|OPEN (Non EBC)||1,55,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to Change. To know the exact amount kindly contact our admission counseling expert on Admission helpline No. 9289495501.
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses:
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course from a Homeopathic College accredited by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya|
CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya
- Address: Kanchanwadi, Paithan Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003.
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Courses
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BAMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya?
Which university is affiliated with CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya?
Kanchanwadi, Paithan Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003.
When CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya established?
CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya was founded in 1989.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I enroll admission into CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya?
To get enrolled in CSMSS Ayurved Mahavidyalaya And Rugnalaya students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).