Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College was established in 2005 as a specialized institution of Unani medicine, and it is the only one in the region. There are other medical colleges in Raipur and other cities in the state that provide education in allopathy, dentistry, pharmacy, Aurvedic, and homoeopathy systems of medicine, but none in the Unani system, which is an integral part of Indian medical systems. As a result, the Mohisn-e-Millat Tibbee Educational Society was established to take on the challenge and complete the set of various prevalent systems of health educational institutions.
Mohsine Millat Tibbee Educational Society was established and registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act on 1 May 1990. The society’s main goal was to promote medical education among minorities in particular and other sections of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh in general. The Society worked hard and established its first medical institution, Mohsin-e-Millat Unani Medical College & Hospital (MMUMC). It was named after the well-known Islamic scholar Hazrat Allama harnid Ali Farooqui, who is widely regarded as the community’s Mohsin-e-Millat (benefactor).
On the MMUMC campus, there is an attached hospital where chronic diseases such as gout, asthma, epilepsy, jaundice, blood pressure and other cardiac problems, chronic hepatitis, cholicystitis, paralysis, leucoderma leprosy, anaemia, loss of appetite and weight, weakness, and so on are treated. Difficult and dangerous venereal diseases, cancer in male and female patients, sterility and impotency are all carefully treated here by College doctors and renowned popular city doctors of various health-care systems. The Central Council of Unani Medicine & Research has recognised the MMUMC. The college’s facilities include a hospital, laboratories, a library, a computer lab, an auditorium, and a conference hall.
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College Highlights
|College Name||Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College|
|Popular Name||MMUMC Raipur|
|Affiliated with||Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM|
|College Official Website||http://www.unaniraipur.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA (once a year)|
|Contact Details||Address: Baijnathpara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001.|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh
- Approved by– National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Aid Status- Private
- Class rooms
- Tashreeh ul Badan
- Munafeul Aza
- Ilmul Advia
- Ilmul Saidla
- Tahafuzzi Wa Samaji Tibb
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Ilaj bit Tadbeer
- Amraz-e-Ain,Uzn,Anaf wa Halaq
- Niswa Wa Qabalat
- Amraz E Atfal
- Amraz e Jild wa Tazeeniyat
Faculty and Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. It also provides a sufficient number of non-technical staff to provide a self-learning environment for students, as a faculty member of the Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College is responsible for contributing to and maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behavior in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To draw attention to the shortcomings of existing literature and to make recommendations for future research.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
Note: To know the exact bifurcation of fees, Kindly contact to our admission expert at 9289495501
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark set by the selection committee for student admission. These cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Aspirants who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various programmes.
In order to be considered for further admission, candidates must acquire a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2023 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must acquire at least 40th percentile marks.
Aspirants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 qualifying percentile and scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College|
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College
Address: Baijnathpara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001.
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Official Website: http://www.unaniraipur.org
BUMS College Predictor
BUMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
Thorough that BUMS Admission Consultant guides students on Ayush counseling & top homeopathic college criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over a year of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||10+2 percentage required for NEET 2023 exam is separate for every category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjectsUR – 50%,OBC/SC/ST – 40%,PWD – 45%|
Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi Letter stated a result of the following change in the minimum eligibility marks (percentile) prescribed for admission to AYUSH undergraduate courses in the merit list of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2023. Eligible and non-local Chhattisgarh residents who are eligible for admission under paragraph 3 of the Chhattisgarh AYUSH Undergraduate Course Admission Rules, 2019, and who are willing to take admission in state quota AYUSH undergraduate courses from 06.04.2023 to 10.04.2023, those candidates. You can sign up online until 2022. Candidates who have previously registered for admission to state quota seats for the academic year 2023-24 are not required to re-register. Errors in the registration form can be corrected until To be announced
A detailed description of the necessary information for online registration can be found on the websites of the Department of AYUSH and Ayurvedic College in the cg health portal as follows:
Counseling/admission will be limited to recognized/affiliated AYUSH colleges with available seats.
Fees Deposited while Admission Time
(1) At the time of counseling, the private sector’s Rajiv Lochan Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Chandkhuri, Gundardehi Road, Durg, Chhattisgarh Ayurveda Medical College, G.E. Road, Manki, Rajnandgaon, and 50% of the first year fee of Bharti Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Pulgaon Chowk, Durg Rs. 64,158/-, 50% of the first year fee of Raipur Homeopathy Medical College and Hospital, Ramkund Raipur Rs. 33,065/-, 50% of the first year fee of Shri Mahaveer Natural and Yoga Science Medical College, Paras Nagar, Nagpur District-Durg Rs. 31,065/- is mandatory to be deposited immediately in the counter of the concerned college.
(2) The candidate will lose the opportunity of selection if he does not deposit the prescribed fee immediately after selecting the course/college at the time of counseling.
(3) It will be mandatory for the candidate to deposit the remaining amount of fees of AYUSH colleges in the concerned college at the time of admission.
Counseling Admission Fee Process/ Round last:
(1) As above, the fee of the first year shall be deposited immediately in the counter of the concerned college.
Admission is mandatory for submission.
(2) After the selection of the course/college at the time of counseling,
If the fee is not deposited immediately, the candidate will lose the opportunity of selection.
(3) The admission process is to be completed by the prescribed last date, for this time
Keeping in view the shortfall of the college, it is necessary to deposit the entire fee of the first year of the admitted college immediately. Therefore, along with the arrangement of the prescribed fee, appear for the counseling.
Counseling Details- Counseling Venue: Government Autonomous Ayurveda College, GE Road, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS Counseling for admission to state quota seats in AYUSH colleges is organized in the course, session 2023-24, on the basis of recognition/permission received from the Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi/State Government, and affiliation with the concerned university. Candidates who pass the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2023 and are eligible and registered as per the advertisement / information issued by the Directorate of AYUSH are invited for category / cadre wise counseling. Candidates with the following marks/percentiles in the NEET (UG) 2023 merit list can appear for counseling.
1) If a semester lasts one year and six months, the candidate will be charged a proportionate fee of one year and six months.
2) Candidates must be present after downloading the check list from the departmental website and filling out all of the information on the check list.
3) Seating information will be posted at the counseling location at the time of counseling.
4) Seats will be allotted in counseling to colleges that have received recognition/permission from the Government of India/State Government, as well as affiliation/continuity with the concerned university.
If a college receives recognition or affiliation after the counseling notice is issued, admission to their seats will be handled in the next counseling.
5) The final determination of the upper age limit for admission to AYUSH courses will be subject to the Hon’ble Supreme Court’s decision in the Petition.
6) The counseling process will strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by the Central / State Government on Covid-19 prevention from time to time.
7) Continue to visit the website on a regular basis for other instructions / information related to admission and counseling, such as updated seat information, etc.
8) The Directorate of AYUSH, Raipur, will appoint a committee to allocate all seats in AYUSH undergraduate courses at all government and private AYUSH colleges. So don’t succumb to the temptations of any person, organization, or agency.
All the candidates must be present at the prescribed venue, date and time along with the following documents, failing which they will lose the opportunity of admission:
- Admit card of NEET (UG) 2023 exam.
- NEET (UG) 2023 marksheet.
- Copy of online registration.
- Original marksheet of class 10th.
- Original marksheet of class XII.
- Local Resident Certificate.
- Permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate for any one year out of the last three years issued by the competent authority along with permanent caste certificate for other backward classes (which has been issued from Form-16 of Government/Central Government office or from Tehsil office).
- Certificate of Freedom Fighter.
- Certificate of District Sainik Welfare Officer for Sainik Cadre.
- The candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to establish their medical fitness before getting admission. For this, it will be mandatory for them to produce the medical fitness certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- To get the benefit of admission in the disability cadre, only the certificate of disability issued by a valid medical board of the state of Chhattisgarh will be valid.
- If there is any interruption in the study, it is mandatory to have an affidavit (gap certificate) attested by a notary with reasons.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above documents and two passport size photographs should also be brought along.
What is the official website for Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College?
The official website for Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College is http://www.unaniraipur.org
Who is affiliated with Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College?
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College is affiliated with Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhatisgarh.
Is Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College a full-fledged government institution?
Yes, Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College is a private Ayurved college.
What is the location of Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College?
The location of Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College is Baijnathpara, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001.
When did Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College establish?
Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College was founded in 2005.
How many BUMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 40 seats are there for the BUMS course in this Institute.
Does Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College has hostel facility?
Yes, Mohsine Millat Unani Medical College has hostel facilities.