Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College Durg esteemed institution stands as a shining example of promoting natural healing and wellness through the age-old principles of naturopathy. With a strong commitment to holistic health and well-being, the college offers comprehensive education and practical training in the field of naturopathic medicine.
The primary foundation of Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College is Naturopathy, an ancient healing practise that harnesses the power of nature’s components. Students are immersed in the study of numerous naturopathic practises, such as hydrotherapy, nutrition treatment, mud therapy, yoga, and more, under the supervision of seasoned practitioners and qualified teachers. This one-of-a-kind combination of ancient wisdom and modern scientific knowledge provides students with a comprehensive understanding of natural healing methods.
The college campus provides a nurturing environment for aspiring naturopaths, with state-of-the-art facilities including well-equipped classrooms, modern laboratories, and dedicated naturopathy treatment centers. As part of the curriculum, students actively participate in practical sessions and gain hands-on experience in offering natural therapies to patients, preparing them to become competent and compassionate healers.
|College Name||Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College Durg|
|Popular Name||Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College, Durg|
|Affiliated with||Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|UG Entrance test||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||BNYS Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Contact||Address: Jalbandha Road, Paras Nagar, District Durg, Nagpura, Chhattisgarh 491001|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science
- Approved by: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
- Aid Status: Private
Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College in Durg, Chhattisgarh, takes great pride in offering a range of facilities that create a conducive environment for learning, research, and natural healing. These facilities are designed to support the academic and practical needs of students while fostering a holistic approach to health and well-being. Some of the key facilities provided by the college include:
- Well-Equipped Classrooms: The college boasts modern and well-furnished classrooms, equipped with audio-visual aids, providing students with a comfortable and conducive learning environment.
- Naturopathy Treatment Centers: The campus features dedicated naturopathy treatment centers where students gain practical experience in offering various naturopathic therapies under the supervision of experienced practitioners.
- Advanced Laboratories: The college provides state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with modern equipment, allowing students to conduct research and practical experiments in the field of naturopathy.
- Library: The college houses a well-stocked library with an extensive collection of books, journals, research papers, and resources related to naturopathy, providing students with access to a wealth of knowledge.
- Herbal Garden: As a reflection of its commitment to nature-based healing, the college maintains a herbal garden with a diverse collection of medicinal plants used in naturopathic treatments.
- Yoga and Meditation Center: The campus includes a dedicated space for yoga and meditation, promoting mental and physical well-being among students and staff.
- Hostel Accommodation: For students coming from different regions, the college offers comfortable hostel accommodation with essential amenities, ensuring a supportive living environment.
- Cafeteria: The college provides a hygienic cafeteria where students can enjoy nutritious meals and refreshments, aligning with the principles of naturopathy.
- Research Facilities: Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College encourages research initiatives and offers facilities to support students and faculty in conducting studies that contribute to the advancement of naturopathic medicine.
- Medical and Health Services: In alignment with its focus on health and wellness, the college offers medical and health services to students and staff, ensuring their well-being during their time on campus.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College in Durg, Chhattisgarh, form a dedicated and proficient team committed to nurturing a culture of naturopathic excellence and promoting holistic healing. They play a crucial role in imparting knowledge, providing guidance, and creating an enriching learning experience for the students. Here is an overview of the faculty and staff members:
- Faculty with Experience: The college has a staff of experienced and trained faculty members who specialise in various elements of naturopathy. They are experienced practitioners and instructors who are strongly anchored in the ideas of natural healing and are eager to share their knowledge with pupils.
- Naturopathic Practitioners: The college’s dedicated naturopathy treatment centres are staffed with experienced naturopathic practitioners who actively engage in providing natural therapies and treatments. Their hands-on experience and knowledge are important in guiding students as they apply naturopathic concepts.
- Administrative Staff: A team of efficient administrative staff members administer the college’s day-to-day activities behind the scenes. They conduct a variety of administrative activities, such as admissions, student services, scheduling, and record keeping, to ensure the efficient operation of the institution.
- Research Scholars and Faculty Members: The college may include research scholars and faculty members dedicated to investigating and expanding scientific understanding of naturopathic treatments. Their research efforts help to develop naturopathic medicine and its evidence-based applications.
- Yoga and Meditation Instructors: The college may have specialised instructors who guide students in yoga and meditation practises, encouraging mental and physical well-being.
- Librarians: Knowledgeable librarians maintain the college library, assisting students and faculty in gaining access to important naturopathic literature and research materials.
- Support Staff: Additionally, there may be support staff members who contribute to various departments, such as laboratory assistants, gardeners for the herbal garden, kitchen staff in the cafeteria, and maintenance personnel, all of whom play a vital role in ensuring a well-functioning and harmonious environment.
For UG Course and Seat Intake
|BNYS||5.5 years (including 12 months mandatory internship)||50|
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
|BNYS||Will Notified Soon|
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian citizens.|
|Domicile||Candidates should be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill the specified domicile requirements.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must meet the age criteria specified by the counseling authority.|
|Educational Qualifications||Applicants must have finished 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory courses with a minimum of 50 %, 40 % for SC/ST category candidates, and 45 % for Physically Handicapped candidates.|
|Entrance Exam||Candidates may need to appear for a relevant entrance exam, such as NEET or a state-level Ayush entrance exam, and the eligibility may be based on scores.|
|Other Requirements||Additional requirements, if any, specified by the counseling authority.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET Ayush 2023 Qualifying Percentile and Scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2022||Cut-off marks 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College, Durg Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop Up||Special Mop Up||Stray Round|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College, Durg|
Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College, Durg
- Address: Jalbandha Road, Paras Nagar, District Durg, Nagpura, Chhattisgarh 491001
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
BNYS College Predictor
BNYS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
We’re your trusted advisors on the road to achieving success in AYUSH courses. We understand the unique challenges that students face when navigating the world of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses. Our dedicated team of experts is here to provide you with personalized guidance, support, and insights to help you excel in your AYUSH education. Contact us today to begin your transformative journey towards a successful and fulfilling AYUSH education.
- NEET Counseling Experts: Our NEET Counselling Experts are here to provide you with invaluable guidance and support as you start your journey toward a successful medical career. From course selection to exam preparation strategies, our NEET Counselling Experts are committed to helping you achieve your goals with confidence.
- AYUSH counseling expert: Our Ayush Counselling Experts are well-versed in these disciplines and are here to provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your academic and career aspirations. Our team of experts is here to empower you with the knowledge and guidance necessary for a successful and fulfilling academic and professional journey.
Chhattisgarh Ayush Counselling Process
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to register themselves on the designated online portal within the specified timeframe.
- Provide personal and academic details, along with the required documents, during the registration process.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit the designated document verification centers.
- Submit original documents, including educational certificates, entrance exam scorecards (if applicable), domicile proof, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
- The documents will be thoroughly checked for authenticity and eligibility verification.
Step 3: Merit List Publication
- After the document verification process, a merit list is prepared based on criteria such as educational qualifications, entrance exam scores (if applicable), and reservation norms.
- The merit list is published on the official website of the counseling authority.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Eligible candidates can log in to the counseling portal and exercise their choice filling options.
- They can select their preferred Ayush courses and institutions from the available options.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the counseling authority conducts the seat allotment process.
- Seats are allocated to candidates in Ayush courses and institutions according to their preferences, merit rank, and availability.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted Institution
- Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the respective institution within the specified timeframe.
- They need to complete the admission formalities, pay the prescribed fees, and submit the required documents to secure their admission.
Step 7: Second Round of Counselling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, a second round of counseling may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who did not participate in the first round or wish to upgrade their allotted seat can participate in this round.
Document Verification: Following successful registration, applicants must complete the document verification process. The original documents as well as one set of photocopies for the proof will be required.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate 7 Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Jharkhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Frequently Asked Question
Q:What is the focus of Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College?
A:Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College focuses on promoting natural healing and wellness through the principles of naturopathy. The college offers comprehensive education and practical training in naturopathic medicine.
Q:Where is Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College located?
A:The college is located in Durg, Chhattisgarh, surrounded by tranquil surroundings that create a conducive environment for learning and healing.
Q:Is the college recognized and accredited?
Yes, Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College is recognized and accredited by the relevant authorities, ensuring that the education and training provided meet industry standards.
Q:What are the facilities available on the college campus?
A:The college provides a range of facilities, including well-equipped classrooms, dedicated naturopathy treatment centers, advanced laboratories, a well-stocked library, yoga and meditation centers, herbal garden, hostel accommodation, and more
Q:Does the college promote research in naturopathy?
A:Yes, Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College encourages research initiatives in the field of naturopathy to validate and expand the scientific basis of naturopathic treatments.
Q:What sets Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College apart from other institutions?
A:The college’s unique focus on naturopathy and its emphasis on holistic healing, along with modern scientific knowledge, make it stand out as a center for natural wellness and education.
Q:Are there any community wellness programs conducted by the college?
A:The college may engage in community wellness programs, health camps, and awareness campaigns to promote naturopathy and its benefits in the local community.
Q:Is the college affiliated with any national or international naturopathic organizations?
A:Yes, the college may be affiliated with recognized naturopathic organizations at the national or international level, enhancing the credibility of the institution and its programs.
Q:What is the medium of instruction at the college?
A:The medium of instruction at Shri Mahavir Naturopathy College is typically English or the regional language, providing students with a conducive learning environmen