MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq is a three-year postgraduate specialist program equivalent to ENT. Based on Unani principles, this program studies the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye, ear, nose, and throat. The primary focus of the course is on academic achievement and clinical consultation in all aspects of the specialty of otorhinolaryngology and ophthalmology.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why Choose MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq?
- Unani Medicine offers numerous career opportunities. Rising complications have resulted in various ailments, and not each patient can afford the expensive treatment; however, Unani Medicine provides safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- The widespread accessibility of Unani Treatments is also increasing the demand for Unani professionals. For centuries, the community has used these medicines with proven success and acknowledgment. The increased use of herbal remedies over other medicines has increased their demand.
- Individuals can choose to work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Surgeon in Private or Government Hospital.
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Master of Surgery in Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq|
|Abbreviation||MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Unani course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Syllabus
|First Year||Research Methodology and BiostatisticsTashreeh wa Munafeul Aza Uzn, Anf wa HalaqPrinciples and Practices of Otorhinolaryngology &Unani Therapies used in Amraz-e-Uzn-Anf-wa-Halaq|
|Final Year||Jadeed Tahqeeqat in Amraz-e-Uzn, Anf wa HalaqMedical and Surgical Management of Amraz-E-Uzn, Anf wa HalaqAmaliyat-e-Jarahiya in Uzn, Anf-wa-Halaq|
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Courses Entrance Exams
|MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Fees Range
|MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Salary Range
|MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS)Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq course|
How To Get Admission in MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MS Amraze-e-Uzn, and Anaf-wa-Halaq colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq ?
MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq is a three-year postgraduate specialist program that is comparable to ENT. This program investigates the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye, ear, nose, and throat using Unani principles. The course’s primary focus is on academic achievement and clinical consultation in all aspects of otorhinolaryngology and ophthalmology and can done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS
What duration of MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq ?
The duration of MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq ?
The Minimum Qualification required for MS Amraze-e-Uzn, Anaf-wa-Halaq is Bachelor’s degree in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.