The Unani equivalent of modern medical anatomy is MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan. This three-year postgraduate clinical program teaches human anatomy. The course deals with the students’ discovery and comprehension of the structure and function of the human body, allowing them to apply this knowledge in diagnosing diseases and applying their expertise in treatment procedures after completing their course.
The course lasts 3 years and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS. The course is governed by the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), New Delhi, and the curriculum and regulations are regulated by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine).
Why Choose MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan?
- Unani Medicine offers numerous career opportunities. Rising complications have resulted in various ailments, and not each patient can afford the expensive treatment; however, Unani Medicine provides safe and cost-effective treatment with few side effects.
- The widespread accessibility of Unani Treatments is also increasing the demand for Unani professionals. For centuries, the community has used these medicines with proven success and acknowledgment. The increased use of herbal remedies over other medicines has increased their demand.
- Individuals can choose to work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Surgeon in Private or Government Hospital.
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Course Highlights
|Name of Course||Master of Surgery in Tashreeh-ul-Badan|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any Unani field (BUMS) or MBBS+ 1 year of Mandatory Internship|
|Admission||Admission to MD Unani course can only be done on the basis of AIAPGET Score|
|Governing Bodies||NCISM (National Commission For Indian System of Medicine) And Department Of AYUSH|
|Entrance Exams||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
|Job Profile||Lecturer, Consultant, Private Practice, Medical Assistant, Hakeem|
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Syllabus
|First Year||Basic principles of diagnosis and management & Unani drugs used in Surgical practicalTakhdeere Umoomi wa Muqami|
|Final Year||Jarahate UmoomiJarahate NizamiAmalyate Jarahiyat|
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Courses Entrance Exams
|MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Fees Range
|MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan||Rs. 1,00,000/- To Rs. 2,50,000/- per Annum|
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Salary Range
|MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan||Rs. 2,00,000/- To Rs. 10,00,000/- per Annum|
MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan Courses Eligibility
|Entrance Exam:||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BUMS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Unani Graduate degree (BUMS)Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the AIAPGET PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan course|
How To Get Admission in MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan ?
Applicants can apply for admission both online and in person. Online means that aspirants would visit the NEET official website and the university official site and publish the necessary documentation to the portal. Educators would be required to visit the admission office of the MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan colleges and hand over all the documents to candidates for the offline option. The hereunder are general admission process details.
Applicants must be cognizant of the MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan curriculum details in order to be admitted to a college of their choice. After completing the application form, applicants must pay the MD In Unani fees to ensure admission to the college of their choice.
I want a call from this College
The Selection Procedure
Applicants should ensure that they meet all of the colleges’ eligibility requirements. The colleges publish a rank list according to the results acquired in the entrance exam coupled with the total scores in counseling, individual interviews, and group discussion, predicated on which applicants are registered in the course of their choice.
Scope in MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan
- Unani Medicine seems to be more prevalent among Indians than in Persia or Greece, where it originated. As a consequence, the few interested in studying Unani have a bright future. Those interested in teaching can find positions as lecturers at universities and colleges that study Unani Medicine. A well-trained Unani doctor can open their own treatment centers or work alongside senior Unani doctors.
- Individuals can Work for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESI), Unani pharmacies, Unani Hospitals, Unani Health Centers, Primary Health Centers, Private Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturing Units (Government, Private, Autonomous, Cooperative sectors), Drug Control Sector (State and Central Government), Unani Pharmaceutical Companies, Clinical Trials Laboratories, National Health Mission (NHM), Medical Tourism, Third Party Administrator They can also work as research officers (Scientists/Researchers) in research centers, teaching institutes, hospitals, or dispensaries run by the state government. In some Indian states, there is a provision for a third medical officer for Unani doctors working in Primary Health Centres (PHCs).
- The salary or the pay scale is according to the experience and the capability of a doctor. The pay varies in the private sector and the doctors having Government jobs are also well paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan ?
The Unani equivalent of modern medical anatomy is MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan. This three-year postgraduate clinical program teaches human anatomy. The course deals with the students’ discovery and comprehension of the structure and function of the human body, allowing them to apply this knowledge in diagnosing diseases and applying their expertise in treatment procedures after completing their course and can be done after completing the undergraduate Unani course or Equivalent MBBS.
What duration of MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan ?
The duration of MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan is 3 years.
What is the qualification eligibility for MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan ?
The Minimum Qualification required for MS Tashreeh-ul-Badan is Bachelor’s degree in Unani medicine & surgery or MBBS.