Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Medical Science & Research Hospital Nagpur is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as BSM Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur, was established in 1989 to provide students with the best ayurvedic care. The BSM Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is recognised by The National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM. .
At Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, innovation is woven into the very fabric of education. The college leverages the power of technology and digital platforms to create immersive learning environments. Interactive virtual classrooms, augmented reality simulations, and AI-driven learning tools bring Ayurvedic concepts to life, captivating students and enhancing their understanding of this ancient healing science.
To foster hands-on learning and innovation, Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya has established state-of-the-art research centers and innovation hubs. These facilities serve as incubators for novel ideas and provide students with opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research projects. Students collaborate with faculty members, industry experts, and research partners to develop innovative Ayurvedic formulations, explore emerging therapies, and contribute to the evolution of the field.
The college actively promotes interdisciplinary collaboration, recognizing that true innovation often arises from the intersection of different fields. Collaborative projects with experts in fields such as biotechnology, nanotechnology, and data science allow students to explore the integration of modern scientific advancements with Ayurvedic principles. This interdisciplinary approach opens up new possibilities, expands the horizons of Ayurveda, and prepares students to meet the evolving needs of the healthcare industry.
|College Name||Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital|
|Popular Name||BSM Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur|
|Location||Great Nag Road, Nandanwan, Nagpur|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Course||BAMS PG (MD/MS)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Great Nag Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur : – 440009|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
Affiliation, Recognition and Status
- Affiliation: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Recognition: National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM
- Status: Private
- Digital Library
- Class Room
- Herbal Garden
- Sanskrit Samhita Siddhanta
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Agadtantra & Vyavahar Auyrved
- Streerog & Prasuti tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya takes great pride in its exceptional faculty and staff members who form the backbone of the institution’s academic prowess and innovative spirit. Comprising a distinguished team of accomplished professionals, the faculty and staff are dedicated to nurturing the next generation of Ayurvedic experts and revolutionizing the field. Here are the esteemed positions within the college:
Visionary Academic Leaders: The college is led by visionary academic leaders who possess extensive experience and a deep understanding of Ayurveda. These leaders set the strategic direction of the institution, shape the curriculum, and inspire faculty and students alike to embrace innovation, research, and excellence.
Renowned Professors: Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya boasts a faculty of renowned professors who are stalwarts in their respective domains of Ayurveda. With their extensive knowledge, research expertise, and practical experience, they create an environment of intellectual curiosity, motivating students to explore the depths of Ayurvedic knowledge.
Associate Professors and Assistant Professors: The college is supported by a team of dedicated associate professors and assistant professors who actively contribute to teaching, research, and clinical practice. These educators are passionate about their subjects and employ innovative pedagogical approaches to facilitate engaging and interactive learning experiences.
Visiting Faculty: To enrich the learning journey of students, the college invites distinguished visiting faculty members who are experts in specialized areas of Ayurveda. These accomplished professionals bring their real-world experiences, research insights, and global perspectives, offering students a diverse and comprehensive education.
Research Scholars and Fellows: Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya encourages research and innovation through its vibrant community of research scholars and fellows. These scholars, pursuing postgraduate and doctoral studies, actively contribute to expanding the frontiers of Ayurvedic knowledge through their research projects, publications, and participation in academic conferences.
Clinical Experts: The college boasts a team of experienced clinical experts who guide students during their practical training and clinical rotations. These experts have a wealth of clinical experience and provide hands-on training, enabling students to develop their diagnostic skills, treatment planning abilities, and patient care competencies.
Administrative Staff: The dedicated administrative staff members play a crucial role in the smooth functioning of the college. They handle administrative tasks, manage resources, coordinate events, and provide logistical support, ensuring an efficient and conducive learning environment for faculty and students alike.
Courses offered And Seat Intake
|BAMS||Five years 6 months.||100|
|Samhita Siddhant||3 Years||4|
|Ras-Shastra & BK||3 Years||4|
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course Name||Institutional Quota (Rs)|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur Cut Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital|
Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur
- Address: Great Nag Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur : – 440009
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge of the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Courses
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital?
Which university is affiliated with Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital?
Great Nag Road, Nandanvan, Nagpur : – 440009
When was Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital established?
Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital was founded in 1989.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 100 seats available for the BAMS course.
How can I take admission into Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital?
To get admission in Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Medical Science & Research Hospital students must perform well on the NEET exam.
Who is in charge of AIAPGET Counseling?
AIAPGET is counseled by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).