SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik is a well-known Private Ayurvedic College in Maharashtra. The college, popularly known as SMBT Ayurved College Nashik, was established in 2007 to provide students with the best ayurvedic care. The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik is affiliated with SMBT Ayurved College Nashik, which is approved by the National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.
SMBT Ayurved College offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Ayurveda. The undergraduate program leads to a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree, which is a five and a half year course. The college also offers postgraduate courses leading to degrees such as Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) in Ayurveda.
The campus of SMBT Ayurved College is equipped with modern facilities and resources to provide quality education and training to its students. The college has well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, a library, and a herbal garden. The faculty members at the college are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields.
In addition to academic studies, SMBT Ayurved College focuses on practical training and hands-on experience for its students. The college has its own Ayurvedic hospital where students get the opportunity to observe and participate in the diagnosis and treatment of patients under the guidance of experienced practitioners.
SMBT Ayurved College also organizes various seminars, workshops, and conferences to enhance the knowledge and skills of its students. It encourages research activities and provides opportunities for students and faculty to engage in research projects.
|College Name||SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik|
|Popular Name||SMBT Ayurved College Nashik|
|Location||Nandi Hills, Dhamangaon Igatpuri, Nashik|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Commission for Indian System Of Medicine- NCISM.|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Nandi Hills, Dhamangaon Igatpuri, Nashik, Maharashtra|
Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Teaching Learning
- Central Skill Lab
- Central Research Lab
- Sports & Recreation
- Gym & Yoga Centre
- Bank & ATM
- Shopping Complex
- Photography Unit
- Sanskrit, Samhita And Siddhanta
- Sharir Rachana
- Sharir Kriya
- Agadtantra & Vidhi Vaidyak
- Rasashastra And Bhahishajya Kalpana
- Rog Vidnyan Vikruti Vidnyan
- Strirog Prasuti Tantra
- Kaumarbhritya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Faculty and Staff
SMBT Ayurved College Nashik has a highly qualified and diverse team of faculty and staff members who contribute to the academic and administrative aspects of the college. Here are some key positions and roles within the faculty and staff:
Principal: The college is led by a principal who oversees the overall functioning of the institution, including academic programs, faculty management, and administrative affairs.
Professors: The college has experienced professors who are experts in their respective fields of Ayurveda. They provide in-depth knowledge and guidance to the students, conduct research, and contribute to the development of Ayurvedic education.
Associate Professors and Assistant Professors: These faculty members assist the professors in teaching various subjects, conducting practical sessions, and mentoring students. They play a significant role in delivering quality education and ensuring the academic growth of the students.
Lecturers: The college also has lecturers who specialize in specific subjects within Ayurveda. They deliver lectures, conduct seminars, and provide additional support to students in understanding the subject matter.
Clinical Instructors: The college has experienced clinical instructors who guide students during their practical training and clinical rotations. They provide hands-on training, supervise patient consultations, and help students develop their diagnostic and treatment skills.
Administrative Staff: The administrative staff members handle various administrative tasks, including admissions, examinations, student records, and general college operations. They assist students and faculty with administrative procedures and ensure the smooth functioning of the college.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BAMS||5 years 6 months||60|
For PG Courses
|Strirog Prasutitantra||3 Years||06|
We will let you know about SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant And Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti and Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
For UG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||At least 17 years old|
|Qualifications||To apply, applicants must have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.|
Applicants must have a minimum of 50 % marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as required subjects, with 40 % marks for SC/ST applicants and 45 % marks for PwD students. For international students, a comparable qualification that has been authorized by the institution will be accepted.
For PG Courses
|Qualification||Have completed a B.A.M.S. course|
|Entrance Exam||AIAPGET by NTA|
|Internship||Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.|
NEET AYUSH Cut Off is the minimum qualifying score that aspiring candidates need to achieve in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to secure admission in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy) courses.
The cut-off is determined by the regulatory authorities and varies each year based on factors such as the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the exam. It serves as a benchmark for selecting candidates for AYUSH undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various colleges and universities across India. Meeting the NEET AYUSH Cut Off is essential for aspiring students to pursue their dreams of studying AYUSH disciplines and embarking on a career in alternative medicine.
NEET AYUSH Cut-Off 2023
|Category||Percentile||NEET cut-off marks 2022||NEET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 -130||720-137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107||136-107|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||136 -121||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108||120-107|
AIAPGET Cut-Off 2023
|Category||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2019||AIAPGET cut-off marks 2023|
|UR/General||351-121||To be announced|
|UR-PwD||120-111||To be announced|
|OBC||120-101||To be announced|
|OBC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|SC||120-101||To be announced|
|SC-PwD||110-101||To be announced|
|ST||120-101||To be announced|
|ST-PwD||–||To be announced|
SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik Cut-Off 2023
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Third Round||Fourth Round||Fifth Round|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik|
SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik
- Address: Nandi Hills, Dhamangaon Igatpuri, Nashik, Maharashtra
- Admission Helpline no: 9289495501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant
BAMS Admission Consultants are professionals who assist students seeking admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) programs. These consultants have in-depth knowledge about the admission process and provide guidance to students. They help with filling out application forms, understanding eligibility criteria, and preparing for entrance exams. BAMS Admission Consultants also provide information about different colleges, including their facilities and placement opportunities. Their assistance simplifies the admission process and helps students make informed decisions about their BAMS education.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
Maharashtra Ayush Counseling Process
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education and Research.
- Candidates who have been found eligible during document verification and obtained an Acknowledgement of Document Verification can fill out the Preference Form at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- Log in using your Application Number/Username, Password, and Document Verification Code.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The Preference Form will be displayed after logging in.
- Fill in a minimum of one preference and a maximum of 300 preferences.
- Each TAB displays 100 preferences, one after the other.
- Click “SAVE Preferences” after entering 100 preferences to display the next TAB.
- Once all preferences are entered, click “Lock Preferences” to complete the Preference Form.
- Double-check your preferences before locking as they cannot be updated once submitted.
- Click “FINISH” on the final TAB and verify all preferences using the checkboxes before locking.
Print Preference Form
- After submitting the form, print a copy of the Preference Form for your reference.
- Do not submit a copy of the Preference Form to the counseling office.
Seat Matrix and College Choice
Check the seat matrix table to verify if the specific college code is available for the desired course in the College/Institute.
- Save preferences every ten minutes to avoid session expiration.
- Plan your preferences in advance as you cannot change them once locked.
- Be aware of the tuition costs, additional fees, and terms and conditions of the preferred colleges by checking the respective websites.
Status Retention Form Submission
- If allocated a seat and wish to participate in the next/following rounds, do not complete the Status Retention Form.
- If not interested in further rounds, complete the Status Retention Form.
- Institutes should not force candidates to fill out the Status Retention Form.
- If you wish to participate, report to the allotted college on the prescribed schedule according to the seat allotment.
- Provide the original documents and photocopies as required.
For UG Courses
- Nationality, a valid passport, a domicile certificate, or an HSC/12th-grade school leaving certificate are all required. stating the candidate’s nationality as “Indian”
- Age Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate)
- All mark sheets from the first to the final year of B.A.M.S.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Bank Details
- MCIM Registration Certificate / MCIM fee Receipt in case of out-of-state candidates.
- Copy of Downloaded Online Application form of Competent Authority, Maharashtra.
- Any Photo ID proof. (Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID).
For PG Candidate
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- AIA-PGET 2023 Mark Sheet Downloaded
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, i.e. BHMS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- PwD certificate, if required.
- Caste certificate, if required.
What is the Official website for SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik?
Which university is affiliated with SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik?
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS, Nashik).
What is the location of SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik?
Nandi Hills, Dhamangaon Igatpuri, Nashik, Maharashtra.
When was SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik established?
SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik was founded in 2007.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
This Institute has 60 seats available for the BAMS course.
Is SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik a government or private college?
SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik is a private college in the state of Maharashtra.
How can I take admission into SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik?
To get admission in SMBT Ayurved College & Hospital Nashik Center students must perform well on the NEET exam.