Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh is one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Delhi. It is popularly known as Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved College Najafgarh, and it was founded in 2007 to provide students with the best ayurvedic care. The Central Council of Indian Medicines has approved CBPC Ayurved Sansthan Najafgarh, which is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi (CCIM).
To create an international-standard facility that will provide a comprehensive, traditional, and modern set-up for the diagnosis and treatment of all types of diseases using the Ayurvedic System of medicine, including Yoga and Naturopathy; an advanced Sansthan for dedicated research and a resource for advanced training in the field of Ayurveda.
Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan Highlights
|College Name||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan|
|Popular Name||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Charak Ayurved College|
|Affiliated with||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Delhi|
|Contact Details||Address : Village Khera Dabar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073|
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Lecture theatres
- Seminar hall equipped with audio visual facility
- Doctors Hostel
- Central Library
- Sports ground
- Housing complex
- Department of Sanskrit Samhita and Siddhanta (Basic Principles of Ayurveda)
- Department of Rachana Sharir (Anatomy)
- Department of Kriya Sharir (Physiology)
- Department of Dravyaguna (Pharmacology)
- Department of Agad Tantra (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)
- Department of Rasa Shastra(Pharmaceutical Science)
- Department of Roga Nidan evam Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology)
- Department of Swasthavritta (Preventive and Social medicine)
- Department of Kaumarbhritya (Paediatrics)
- Department of Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga (Gynaecology and Obstetrics)
- Department of Shalya Tantra (General Surgery)
- Department of Shalakya Tantra (Eye &ENT)
- 13.Department of Kaya Chikitsa (Medicine)
- Department of Panchakarma
Faculty and Staff
Through its highly experienced faculty members and doctors with national and international exposure, the institute provides Ayurvedic health services, education, and research. The institute’s total authorised staff strength is 407 people.
The institute’s experienced faculty believes in providing “Hands on Practical Training,” which is why students from countries such as Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Trinidad and Tobago attend classes here. The Indian Council of Cultural Relations sponsors candidates for seats reserved for students of foreign nationals.
The College provides high-quality Ayurvedic programmes with highly qualified faculty and cutting-edge infrastructure. The College is well-known for its Ayurvedic undergraduate programmes (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD (Kayachikitsa)||3 Years|
|MD (Panchakarma)||3 Years|
|MD (Roganidan evum Vikriti Vigyan)||3 Years|
|MD (Rachna Sharir)||3 Years|
|MD (Kriya Sharir)||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD (Roganidan evum Vikriti Vigyan)||06|
|MD (Rachna Sharir)||06|
|MD (Kriya Sharir)||06|
This selection will inform you about Ayurved and Unani Tibbia College & Hospital, Karol Bagh BUMS Syllabus. Let us take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
|Course||1st Year Fees|
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan|
Address : Village Khera Dabar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073
Admission Helpline No : 9289495501
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly helps students with Ayurvedic counseling and top Ayurvedic colleges criteria.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better, NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling experts with over years of experience offer their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Entrance Exam:||NEET Entrance Exam|
|Age:||In terms of age, only aspirants aged 17 and up were permitted to register for the national entrance examination.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed a Class 12 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. The qualifying marks in Class 12 must be at least 50% for general category candidates, and at least 40% for reserved category candidates.|
Starting and closing dates for online registration for Delhi AYUSH admission counseling is announced by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
The merit list, admission schedule, and venue will be posted on the websites of www.aaccc.gov.in, www.fmsc.ac.in, and www.du.ac.in.
All candidates seeking admission to the Undergraduate (BAMS and BUMS) courses must register online at www.fmsc.ac.in after seat allocation by www.aaccc.gov.in.
Online registration information for Undergraduate (BAMS and BUMS) courses is available at www.aaccc.gov.in, www.fmsc.ac.in, and www.du.ac.in.
As a first-time user, the candidate must create login information.
- On the “Confirm your Information” page, candidates must enter their NEET UG-2022 Roll Number and Date of Birth. The “View” button displays additional information about the candidate.
- If the information is correct, the candidate can click “Confirm” and continue.
- On the “New Registration” page, candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and email address that will be used for any future communication with the University for Admission Purposes.
- The candidate must then create a password (maximum of six characters) for online registration. This password does not have to be the same as the password used to access the candidate’s email account.
- The candidate must provide a current mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please double-check that all of the information on the form is correct. This data will be used throughout the admissions process. No changes or modifications will be permitted. Please be cautious when filling out all of the required information.
To fill out the online registration form, the applicant must first log in with their “registered email address” and create a “password.”
The applicant must click “Save” and then review the information entered into the form.
The applicant’s account will be accessed using the same login information each time.
The online registration fees must be paid before the candidate’s application can be submitted.
|SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD)||Rs. 1000/-|
|For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC/C.W. etc.)/ EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
The registration fee must be paid online during the registration process using one of the available online payment options.
It should be noted that the application submission process will only be completed after the online registration fee has been paid.
Intimation about the Merit List and Counseling:
Please visit www.aaccc.gov.in, www.fmsc.ac.in, and www.du.ac.in for regular updates.
Eligibility- Eligible candidates under the Delhi Quota provided by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, following the round 1/2/ Mop — up Round of the AACCC — UG Counseling services and tentative vacancy positions for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS are available on the faculty website, www.fmsc.ac.in, under the Faculty of A & U and Homoeopathic Medicine. Candidates are also advised to check the AACCC, Ministry of Ayush website on a regular basis in this regard.
NEET-2022 qualified candidates are the only ones who can participate for counseling session.
A candidate who applied for Round 1 but was not assigned a seat.
Candidates who chose free exit in the first round.
Candidates who took the allotted seat in the current round and expressed a desire to be upgraded in the next round.
Step 1: Sign up for Round (1/2/3) Counseling. (Candidates who participated in the first round do not need to register again.)
Step 2: Counseling Fee Payment includes a non-refundable registration fee and security money.
(Candidates who paid the counseling fee at the time of registration for the first round are exempt from paying this fee.)
Step 3: Filling and locking options
Step 4: Publication of the Seat Allotment List (Result Publication)
Step 5: Reporting to the allotted college.
At the end of mop-up round, there comes stray vacant round, which is conducted by Deemed/ National Institutes/Central Universities. (There will be No Fresh Registration for Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round)
Applicant must upload the following documents for BAMS (course):
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Self –attested copy of NEET-UG-2022 Admit Card (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self –attested copy of NEET-UG-2022 Score Card (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of 10+2 Mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of 10+2 Certificate
- Self- attested copy of High School/Matriculation/Secondary examination Certificate for admission to BAMS course he/she should passed Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject at qualifying examination (only PDF & Size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of 10+2 Mark sheet (only PDF & size 200 KB). (x) Self-attested copy of 10+2 Certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
What is the official website Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan?
The official website Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan is https://cbpacs.delhi.gov.in/
Who is affiliated with Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan?
Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
What is the location of Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan?
The location of Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan is Village Khera Dabar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110073
When was Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan established?
Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan was founded in 2007.
How many BAMS seats are there at this institute?
A total of 100 seats are there for the BAMS course in this Institute
What is the course offered and what is the duration of each course?
Course offered BAMS and duration time is 4.6+ (1 Year Internship).